• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
I've already platinumed the game but that is one extremely cool feature. Can't wait to jump into the multiplayer though!

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
Just like Days Gone this game is just going to keep giving.

fighting hard for that GOTY

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
They are adding NG+ trophies so you will get the chance to re-experience the game with these new charms.
Eh, probably won't do much with the single player, I've already done a 100% run and a Kurosawa run. But cool that they are adding more trophies. Best free Post-launch support I've see short of CDPR.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
This is amazing. Wish it wasn't New Game+ as one reason I haven't played yet is because the mastiffs look just like my Newfie.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I love how this means somewhere in their bug or feature tracking system, there's a ticket that says "implement dog petting".

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Oh my god this is the most wonderful post-launch content in any game ever. I wonder how it works though, like, can I recruit all the doggos I come across? Cause I'd like to rescue them all and not hurt have to hurt them. If that also ends up giving me a pack of ninja samurai hounds that'd be pretty sick. Just saying. I wouldn't want them fighting though... I just want them to have a good life. Happy times. Or like, just let me scare off enemy doggos instead of killing them. I'd be cool with that too.

Chris Metal

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Awesome, now fox please also...

PLyH.gif

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There won't be a GOTY Edition of the game but a Pet The Dog Edition, and it'll sell like hotcakes.

I still can't believe Genshin Impact launched with super cute doggos everywhere and they didn't let you pet them. D: Any game developer should be aware of the meme by now.

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
Shame there is not cats... I'm more like a Cat person.
still a great feature. Cant wait for the update.

Nephilim

Oct 28, 2017
I will never have a dog in real life, so options to care and hug animals in virtuality is a welcomed feature for me.