• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
I thought this was threadworthy, if not feel free to lock it.

If you have not played Ghost of Tsushima Legends yet this is probably a good time. These outfits are pretty damn cool.

The support this Legends mode has received has been pretty stellar.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
Nice! Though I'm barely getting any Bloodborne vibes from that last one. I think the hat negates the Crow feathers.

Still cool though.

OP
OP
KodaRuss

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
I usually play as a Ronin so its pretty cool that that is the Bloodborne one but it doesnt scream Bloodborne like I wish it did.

Dec 6, 2017
US
Jesus, even unrelated devs are supporting Bloodborne more than From.

This is definitely fun and I'll get that shit when I get into GoT.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Will be playing tonight. The Legends mode is so fun! I really wish they would build a whole game around it.

Bigger Versions of Outfits

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Bigger ver:

GoW:

EpiBSp2VEAAmKGd

SotC:

EpiBUyTU0AAm2Fh

HZD:

EpiBTnIVEAAUNz0

BB:

EpiBVv3UUAAUHK5

It looks GoW one is inspired of the OG series that started life on PS2. As for BB, I get a sense that it's inspired by Eileen the Crow.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
I don't have the game and I don't count to play it before the 15 of January... making this time limited is incredibly lame :/

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Nov 19, 2019
Interesting to see the initial response to the Bloodborne one. I think it's the best one, in that it looks like it actually fits into Bloodborne without seeming like a copy/pasta of an existing Bloodborne look.

If I hadn't played BB so much I would not be surprised to pick this outfit up off of a corpse.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Ghost of Tsuhima is the game that keeps on giving. Dropped in June and was a super hit, amazing game, cleaning up in rewards and since then it's always circulating in the headlines. It's been 6 months and it's still dope.

Love it.

OSHAN

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think this game has dropped below $40 during any holiday sale. It must be selling really well.

Zachary_Games

Jul 31, 2020
Perfect timing. Was planning on starting Legends this weekend. Sony WWS knows their audience too well. Anything BB and I'm in.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
These are cool, but I genuinely don't like wearing big armor in this game. I liked my sick red hat and light white armor (then dyed black for the second act)

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Those look great. Kind of wish the Ronin costume, which I play the most, looked more Bloodborney? Still nice on Suckerpunch.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
So I'm ~5 hours into the main campaign, but see opportunities to view Legends in various towns. Is there any reason to wait for trying out Legends, or is it okay to try that mode now?

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting to see the initial response to the Bloodborne one. I think it's the best one, in that it looks like it actually fits into Bloodborne without seeming like a copy/pasta of an existing Bloodborne look.

If I hadn't played BB so much I would not be surprised to pick this outfit up off of a corpse.
I think the helmet kinda throw it off, though I guess it's less weird than BB's Pyramid helmet.

Ocirus

Dec 4, 2017
The Bloodborne Ronin is definitely the least obvious... These are super nice, and a welcome surprise, but I think the Ronin and Ghost should have been switched. I think they could've made a more obviously Bloodborne outfit with the Ghost, and the Ronin would've been just fine with the colossus head.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Very cool!! I haven't installed this on ps5 yet. I know what I'm doing tonight!

May 19, 2020
i'm not seeing any appeal in the shadow of the colossus one folks, if i see that goofy cosplay armor in my GoT daily mission you're out of the session. all the other ones seem ok since they are more thematic/aesthetic tributes vs. a halloween costume

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Why not having more fun too like masks/outfits from Toro Inoue, Ape Escape, Astro Bot, Ratchet, Clank, etc.

I hope Sucker Punch do these.

Jamesways

Oct 28, 2017
Minneapolis
So I'm ~5 hours into the main campaign, but see opportunities to view Legends in various towns. Is there any reason to wait for trying out Legends, or is it okay to try that mode now?
No real reason to wait, in fact, if you start unlocking abilities and learning mechanics in Legends, it'll make you more familiar to them in the main game.

Basically Legends separates all the abilities you have unlocked near the end of the game into 4 classes. You can do also boost or make classes in the main game with armor loadouts with charms, use certain charms to enhance the abilities of each armor you unlock.

It's great fun, and super addictive, especially when you get really good teams of people.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
No real reason to wait, in fact, if you start unlocking abilities and learning mechanics in Legends, it'll make you more familiar to them in the main game.

Basically Legends separates all the abilities you have unlocked near the end of the game into 4 classes. You can do also boost or make classes in the main game with armor loadouts with charms, use certain charms to enhance the abilities of each armor you unlock.

It's great fun, and super addictive, especially when you get really good teams of people.

Great - thanks for that write-up! I'm assuming you can play w/ randos via matchmaking as well?

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Take off the helmet and I'd def wear the SotC one a lot. Kind of meh kn the others. BB in particular really don't give me bloodborne vibes. Would always prefer the hunter aesthetic more.

Dynamic3

Oct 31, 2017
Can you use outfits from Legends in single-player? I thought you could but I could be wrong.