• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which class will you be playing in Ghost of Tsushima: Legends?

• Samurai

Votes: 124 26.1%
  • Hunter

Votes: 61 12.8%
  • Ronin

Votes: 168 35.4%
  • Assassin

Votes: 122 25.7%

• Total voters

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
I never in a million years expected this type of content, especially for free. I just assumed the game was done.

A RAID??? You got to be kidding me...sounds so fun.

OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Gaddamn what an OT! Amazing job OP!
Great OT! This is gonna be so dope
iFirez with another gorgeous OT!

Can't wait to play this tomorrow!
Great OT!

I had forgotten that this is coming out so soon.
Great OT. Looking forward to playing this tomorrow
Amazing OT! Good work.

Btw, does this have matchmaking?
Great OT as usual.

Lets go
Amazing OT as always!
Goty for me, great OT Damn.
Really regret selling it haha, will have to buy it again ASAP!
Amazing OT, good job OP. I'm ready for tomorrow!!!
Another gorgeous OT from you iFirez!

I'll wait until the PS5 to check out Legends and NG+ but have fun to everyone who are playing it tomorrow.
Amazing OT 👏🏽

Can't wait to play it.
Great OT from the OP! Thanks for using my suggestion :)
This OT is sexy. I'm pumped for tomorrow!

EDIT: having matchmaking is all good and fine, but I'd love to do private games as well. My wife, myself and our friend have all platinum'd the game and would love to play the 4 player mode without some rando fourth.
Nice OT

Does anyone know what the class abilities actually do? The Ronin's spirit animal is the only one that is pretty self-explanatory.
Amazing OT!!

Excellent work as always, iFirez🤘

Thanks everyone! I designed this to be a direct continuation of the design from the original GoT OT... if people missed that one then click below and go check it out :D

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
So in for this. Great OT, can't wait to jump into this. Maybe with some of you!

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks iFirez for the OT!

Still can't use my new OLED TV because of water damage in the living room (gotta wait for repairs), I thought it'd be a great game to dive back in and showcase it, gah.

Soon, soon

Akiba756

Oct 1, 2020
Sao Paolo, Brazil
I loved the game, one of the few titles i got the platinum trophy, i am personally more excited for NG+, but i look foward to Legends, i do wonder how big it will be, since it is a free update with no microtransactions

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Bought the game yesterday in literal sense. How to access this feature? Do i get it for free? And how will it be monetized so the game will be sustainable in long term?

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
So has it been confirmed yet if all modes of play for the co-op Legends extension of the game carries the Black & Red visual esthetic, or are there certain maps/modes where it looks closer to the Single Player campaign? Or am I simply missunderstanding the marketting esthetic and the gameplay is totally different

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
Bought the game yesterday in literal sense. How to access this feature? Do i get it for free? And how will it be monetized so the game will be sustainable in long term?
They mentioned no micro transactions and the mode is free including all cosmetics.
When is the mode being released?
Tomorrow at 9am Pacific time.
Ricker
No info on size yet. And the rollout of the update starts at 8 am pacific and by 9 am should be available worldwide.

Last edited:

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Nice OT...I bought the game 2 weeks ago when it was on sale and resisted starting it before this big ''patch''...still not up I guess,anyone know how big this is and when it will be up tomorrow,cant wait to start it.

EDIT: Thanks for the Time R2RD.

elseanio

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Is the area you play in coop different than the single player? Hoping I can finish off my shrines whilst exploring the world in coop.

VinceK

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if the story for the multiplayer mode will spoil anything involving the Single player campaign? I am very close to finishing off the game got side tracked by other releases.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
How many hours left for this?
It'll begin rolling out in 8 hours, and available worldwide in 9 hours.

If you know what your current timezone is, you can just type it into google. I'm in AEDT, so I would just google "8am PDT in AEDT".

One important thing to note though is that many Americans and Europeans don't understand daylight savings vs non-daylight savings timezones, so often quote times for the wrong timezone. EA quoted the wrong time for nearly every official thing with Battlefield 1 for example, because they didn't understand the different timezones associated with daylight savings vs non-daylight savings.

Last edited:

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I am so ready for this! Hit me up for some mayhem!

I will probably die a lot however lol. :)

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Had no idea they were doing a Raid for this. Sounds ace. Shame I don't own the game now but I wouldn't have anyone to play it anyways I doubt.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Ohhh shit it's today! Gonna cut my Genshin Impact session short so I can test it.

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looks so cool, but I have anxiety about buying this. They need to confirm it's going to get a full native PS5 patch for free, and that they won't pull a 'remaster' like Spiderman.

Apr 19, 2018
Armor loadouts for the SP campaign is far and away my most anticipated new feature here.

Interested to see what sort of changes they made in Photo Mode too. I'm hoping for saved presets whenever you pause/unpause into the mode, the ability to remove characters from shot, and setting your time of day parameters in chunked intervals so it doesn't take forever to go from 6pm to 6am.

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
I started it late but really loved what I played of GOT earlier in the month but as soon as the PS5 60 FPS mode was announced I have lost a lot of drive to carry on. This new content looks absolutely great.

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
cant wait to jump into this as soon as i get home from work. thinking about going Ronin to start and see how that plays.

im off work the next few days while my partner is going in, the house is all cleaned (ill spruce up the bathroom a little), all bills are paid... im settling in for a nice long weekend in Tsushima, bois.