• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

panda-zebra

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
People said PlayStation need to step up their Mp game, with this and TLoU2 MP I hope it's a sign of more interesting things to come.

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Damn this is so cool. Hopefully I can convince a few others to pick this up so we can play together.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
HOLY SHIT SUPERNATURAL CREATURES IN ANCIENT JAPAN, SO FUCKING COOL. SO UNUSUAL TOO.

NO, WAIT. No, not really.

Seriously speaking, there seems to be quite a few people hyped, so, cool shit. Even cooler that it's free. I'm good with no-demon Tsushima, though.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit out of nowhere... can't believe they had this up their sleeve after the amazing launch.

Edit: and a 4-player raid, Sucker Punch you crazy crazy people this is nuts

Oct 30, 2017
okokokokok

I've been waiting to get this game as I'm trying to clear my backlog.
If I haven't gotten the game by the time this patch drops, I'll be getting this game right away.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I'm finally more excited about this game. My PS4 is retired now, but picking up copy of GoT on PS5 for sure.
Seems like almost all Sony games receive post launch content these days.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
If there's one thing you can pretty reliably expect from sony firstparties is that they are probably going to be a good value. Shame most of em don't do it for me. Tsushima being notable exception, this is awesome.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
I sold my copy of GoT already, but this seems like it's multiplayer only which doesn't interest me much, so no big loss

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit whaaaaattttt

Smart to announce this exactly one month after the game's initial release date

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
This is so dope! I can't believe they're adding online co-op to this game, I hope they continue to evolve it!

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
I legit thought this was a mobile game since I'm such a cynical thinker, but thank god I was wrong. This looks amazing and the fact it's a free update easily makes this one of the best updates for a triple-A game, let alone a Sony exclusive. Come to think of it, Sony exclusives typically have pretty great post-launch content. Days Gone had a lot of fun extra game modes, The Last of Us Part II had that meaty Grounded update, and now we get a multiplayer mode that could easily pass as a standalone title, all for free if you own the game. Keep it coming!

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've been wanting Sucker Punch to take a stab at multiplayer for a long time so I am immensely excited for this.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
DEMONS & YOKAI REALM!?
tenor.gif

Dany

Oct 29, 2017
seattle
the combat is pretty vanilla in ghost of tushy and the mission design really makes me doubt they're going to make anything really unique with a 4 player co-op horde mode.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
What a nice surprise, great to see them supporting the game with content like this...

Can't wait!