• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Other Features
Once you've installed version 1.1, you'll now find the option to enable Armor Loadouts, which allow you to assign all Charms and vanity items to each armor set to quickly swap between loadouts to match your playstyle and roleplaying preferences.

Armor Loadouts seem like a very good QoL improvement for this game. I was constantly switching up my armour.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe there isn't a PS5 version for this and The Last of Us Part II announced. Sony, what are you doing?

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
coop? cool

Can't believe there isn't a PS5 version for this and The Last of Us Part II announced. Sony, what are you doing?

For TLOU2 I assume they're waiting for the multiplayer to be available to release a GOTY edition. GoT is too soon. It'll come after TLOU2. I'd guess we'll hear more early next year

Fachasaurus

Oct 27, 2017
I want to jump in already but figured waiting for PS5 would be better to play it on. Hopefully after this update, they detail some PS5 information too!

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY MY BACKLOG. HMMPH!

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I don't usually do NG+ stuff but I think i'll need to get collecting ghost flowers!

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
How big is Act 3? I am at end of Act 2, and would like it wrapped (Platinum) in time for the co-op! I've 100% cleared 1+2

X-Frame

Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely playing through NG+ again but like others can wait until any PS5 enhancements.

Blayde

Oct 27, 2017
Kentucky
has there been any mention wether the game works on ps5 (im sure it does right) and any improvements for ps5?

Pryme

Aug 23, 2018
Great updates, but I can't believe a game under active development won't have a PS5 patch at launch, even if it's just to unlock a 60fps mode.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Armor Loadouts seem like a very good QoL improvement for this game. I was constantly switching up my armour.

It was so annoying when I was doing raid missions. Sneaking around as Ghost, oh shit, I got caught, gotta switch EVERYTHING to my typical Samurai loadout.

Same thing when I was using Travellers Attire for exploration and came across a scouting party. I honesty stopped midway through when I could rip through parties like nothing. And had the white dye on the travellers attire plus the wayfairers hat (the Big Trouble in Little China hat) and just felt like a total badass. All the blood splatter on the armor *pizza chef*

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
So is it safe to say I should just wait for a PS5 version? I really want to play it but I don't want to start the game over

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
I kinda bounced off this halfway through, but I may go back and try to at least finish it off so I can really get into all the new stuff.

Really appreciate Sony releasing more content in this lull before the PS5 launch. You can really see how they planned this transitionary period and the first year so as to keep the quality content coming.

Technesis

Apr 13, 2019
NG+ and armour loadouts...
p.gif

xem

Oct 31, 2017
lol @ 40+ references to PS5 in this thread in 2 pages so far. come on Sony...

R2RD

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Nov 6, 2018
Nice, now I know when I can start playing the game.
Did they remove the notification saying that you were using the wrong stance against enemies?

Nerun

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, that's a lot of new content, co-op which is already great, even co-op story missions, Raid (later), and normal missions for up to four players, NG+ with new content and more improvements, different classes in MP, etc. Huge free update!

and yes any news about a PS5 patch for GoT and Last of Us 2 would be great, but it really looks like they'll just get a "Remaster" like Spider-Man for money, maybe 2021.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Armor loadouts is a fine update. They forgot to add the ability to keep the effects of one armor while wearing something else. I'd mostly use the Traveler's Attire during my playthrough because I didn't want the combat bonuses (plus I couldn't say no to an item that helps with exploration), but I would've wanted to retain its effects while wearing something completely different.

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
Dang this all looks great. I'm here for all of it. AAAAND can now see your playtime! fuck yes. I know it's a small thing, but sometimes you just wanna know lol

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
This is phenomenal, and loadouts too!

I think I'll replay it before PS5 because I've nothing to play in November and when I get the PS5 in December I'll want to play other games first.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god load outs yesssssss. I need to get back into this game. I fell off for no real reason. I'm glad to see this.

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Is the Hunter the only class as a female or can you choose your gender?

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
New Game+ is dope, but I'd REALLY like to know what's up with a PS5 patch...

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
New game+ is exactly what I was waiting for, but no news about a PS5 enhancement patch.. though I suppose that wouldn't come this month.