• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What Language Are You Playing Ghost In?

• English

Votes: 433 44.1%
  • Japanese

Votes: 549 55.9%

• Total voters

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Woooooooooooooooow...
I didn't expect to be so impressed by this trailer.
I'll be waiting for the E3 gameplay hands on impressions and will more than likely be grabbing it day 1 .

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I rarely buy games at launch, and I'm getting at least 3 this year. This is nuts.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
I'm still curious about the logo of this game of all things. What's up with those arrows? It has such a futuristic vibe in contrast with the game.

AndyMc1888

Jul 16, 2019
I hope Sony confirm if the ps5 version will have free upgrades before this comes out as I really don't want to have to buy it twice

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
Wasn't looking forward to this, uncanny valley territory due to the eyes and the dialogue wasn't awesome, but it's now on my radar and is a probable purchase.

ASilentProtagonist

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Will wait to play this on PS5, at 4K.

P5G9fc0.gif

e4SyNN9.gif

M5nbrU4.gif

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
That was the best trailer I've ever seen in my entire life. I'm quaking with excitement. The wait until June is gonna be agonizing.

Dec 6, 2017
US
It looks fucking fantastic but I'm still gonna need to see some hands-on previews in regards to being convinced by the gameplay. Again, everything looks awesome but I have yet to really get a sense of how this'll actually play.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
The last minute starting with Jin standing over the hills with his horse was literal ultimate fucking hype lol.

plus the music was sooo good too. Not too long of a wait now.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Really want to see a decently update gameplay video. Would love to know how stealthy I can go. Been starved for a good stealth game.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Not sure I will be day 1 with it that close to TLOU and with me trying to pinch my gaming budget until next gen, but boy does it look beautiful.

KOHIPEET

Oct 29, 2017
That "15 years later" part had me like "What the fuck? Is this real?"

Looking absolutely amazing. (And not just from a graphical pow)

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
I still won't get over the fact that they choose the guy who played Genghis Khan from the Night in the museum series as the main bad Mongol lead.

angel_deamon

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Jan 8, 2018
I need to see the gameplay, the gameplay ui. But looks fricking crazy :O

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
The Last of Us 2 delay in 3, 2, 1...

I was kinda thinking sorta the same thing. It is weird that Sony would put out two HIGH profile games so close to each other. I'm sure it wasn't originally planned that way, however to ensure maximum penetration in sales they need to ensure there is enough runway on both titles for their 100 million + PS4 install base vs a significantly smaller audience on PS5 in November.

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
It looks fucking fantastic but I'm still gonna need to see some hands-on previews in regards to being convinced by the gameplay. Again, everything looks awesome but I have yet to really get a sense of how this'll actually play.
I wonder whether we will see those anytime soon due to current international situation. Maybe some dev diaries? Anyway, we still have a lot of time until launch.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really want to see a decently update gameplay video. Would love to know how stealthy I can go. Been starved for a good stealth game.
Same. The only uncut gameplay we've seen is from a side mission. I hope they show at least one story mission before the game comes out.

Patsy

Jun 7, 2019
Germany
God, it's fucking gorgeous. Couldn't have asked for a better game to come out on my birthday not gonna lie. :D R3make & FF7R next month, TLoU Part 2 in May and GoT on June 26th? Fucking insane.