• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What Language Are You Playing Ghost In?

• English

Votes: 433 44.1%
  • Japanese

Votes: 549 55.9%

• Total voters

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
a-surprise-to-be-sure-gif-2.gif

SunBroDave

Oct 25, 2017
Weirdly cut trailer but the game looks pretty good. Faces are definitely in that uncanny valley though, i think it's the eyes not looking quite right

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Literally one day after this:
www.resetera.com

What is going on with Ghost of Tsushima?

For a game that is coming out this summer, we know next to nothing about the game and we still don't have a firm release date. When developer are this silent about their games I feel like it is to hide the fact there is a troubled development going on with this game. I really doubt this game is...
Two weeks to go for the next one of those threads!

I will buy this day one probably, it looks great, it will be the swansong of PS4.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Looks amazing.

Will this game have a Japanese dialogue option? As a huge weeb and Kurosawa fan it's awkward as hell to see everyone speaking English with a Japanese accent.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Only one month after TLOU 2. Kill my wallet, kill my spare time.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
May 2020 to June 2020 is probably the craziest two months for Sony in a very long time. Two highly anticipated exclusives that got announced time ago are finally releasing.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Damn it looks so so good, so beautiful, that level design, that art direction !
Can't wait

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
I am so glad I bought a second PS pro for this game and FF7 since my brothers took mine.

This looks so damn good. Who would have thought that sucker punch that made infamous would make something soo different And so amazing.