• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice

Who's first? LOL
Untitled.png
Lant_War of course. Guy is too fast.

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
This has been my most anticipated game since its reveal, let's so how this will turn out. Hopefully, PS4 is going out with a fucking BANG.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Congrats to the team. Playing through LoU2 right now but I'm already very much looking forward to GoT. Can't wait!

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
This seems like the perfect thread to ask people if they have any OT title ideas for this one? I'm terrible with titles and one of my options would be "Assassin's Creed Japan" or "Jin of Tomorrow" - Needless to say, I definitely need title suggestions for the OT :)

Ghost Of Tsushima |OT| Kurosawa Of The Wild

Edit: Haha beaten but yeah I mentioned it in a few threads.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
This seems like the perfect thread to ask people if they have any OT title ideas for this one? I'm terrible with titles and one of my options would be "Assassin's Creed Japan" or "Jin of Tomorrow" - Needless to say, I definitely need title suggestions for the OT :)
Ghost of Tsushima |OT| Let the Wind Guide You

Ghost of Tsushima |OT| Wind Waker

guill

Nov 14, 2017
... Ok?

No one mentioned TLOU2 here, tho

This is a GoT thread

Anyway, I think that the game will be great.

It seems like this will be SP best game thus far
I mentioned, as a a personal opinion, and that was it, there was no need to make a conversation out of it. Been following GoT from the start so hopefully it ends up being an awesome game

kaputt

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I finally watched some direct-feed gameplay from this game. It looks absolutely gorgeous.

It was way off my radar, but I'm hyped now

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
. Persona 5 Royal
. Nion 2
. Final Fantasy VII Remake
. Dreams
. The Last of Us Part 2
. Ghost of Tsushima

I barely had time to play The Last of Us in a decent way and the next huge Sony AAA title is already ready to be printed.

Is 2020 the best year for Sony in terms of exclusives? Counting with the PS5 games as well

Dec 6, 2017
US
Still skeptical as hell about gameplay but excited to read reviews.

Also, I used to think 'going gold' meant as in like going gold with your album release...ouch...

degauss

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm skeptical about this game from what I've seen but will definitely buy if it's gets 8.5+ because of the setting.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love how Sony ends gens with some truly exceptional titles. With PS2 we had shadow of the colossus and god of war 2, with PS3 we had the last of us and with PS4 TLOU2 and Ghost of Tsushima. Always helps make me hyped for their next machine because I know they will deliver even 7 years after a machine is out.

Camisado

Nov 3, 2017
Can't wait for this, at least if my PS4 blows up playing it I won't have long to wait to play it on PS5! :P

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
This is going to be so good. Hopefully my special edition delivery won't take as long as TLOU2 one.

Any idea when reviews will start hitting?

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I had in my mind that GoT was set for August, so it's in fact right around the corner.

Hoping for a great reception, SP deserves it.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
This game looks lovely as hell. Still need a more extended gameplay look. Feels like the game has been AWOL for a very long time. No pre-order, but I'll keep my hope up that this game is a solid entry.

Congrats to SP!

Ghost of Tsushima |OT| Blade of the Immortal

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
I can't remember the last time I was this hyped about a game.

It looks like the rendition I have always wanted to experience in this medium.
Feel the same. I've been going through a gaming dry spell and everything I pick up, I put down in about 2 sessions. Always wanted a samurai/ninja game with beautiful art direction. OST by Shigeru Umebayashi? Sign me right up !

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017

Ghost of Tsushima |OT| Let the Wind Guide You

Ghost of Tsushima |OT| Wind Waker

Ghost of Tsushima |OT| Swan Song. Sword Dance.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Ok should give me enough time to finish tlou and be most of the way through P4G. Been so hyped for this game. Can't wait