• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2019
Thanks to ArmGunar for the analyses.

Gamstat was nice and provided me some early numbers for Ghost (subject to change !)

Day 1 and Day 2 numbers are just my estimates, from what I see from the graph ^^
The only number provided is 2.00m players as of July 19th

If 2.00m players in 3 days is correct, well 2.3M-2.6M sold-through in 3 days is not impossible !

EdZ0EfPWAAAm2gL

I made two tables to compare this

IyUhblS.png

NpemCRs.png

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's pretty huge. Suspect it's going to be another pillar franchise for PlayStation going into the next generation.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People were thirsty for that setting.

I'm still in the first 3rd of the game but I'd love a sequel to have even bigger cities, maybe take us to Edo.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Those who are playing it would not be surprised. This game is phenomenal. Already one of my favorite experiences of the generation and I still have barely scratched the surface. I feel like I may be 15 hours in but with only like 3 main missions done lol. That's because it's such a joy to explore the island. This is the definition of immersion.

Ghost is my current Game of the Year. I think about that game when I'm not playing it, and can't wait to get back to it. It's consuming me.

Trevelyan

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I really love the tranquility of the game, and I'm still early, but I'm truly curious how they make a sequel to this.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
While I appreciate the data Gamstat provides and the work ArmGunar puts into their data analsys, and they could very well be correct, I think its more prudent to wait for official confirmation before making threads with claims such as these.

Status
Not open for further replies.