• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crumrin

Banned
Feb 27, 2020
YMaDdwg.gif

KiDdYoNe

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, that's an amazing trailer.
Already preordered but was like "yeah it's gonna be alright" but after this trailer.... HYPE!

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Trailer putting in work.

Welp, another game I'll be getting and playing now instead of waiting to play by BC in PS5. Damn it, lol.

I'll just finish this and TLoU 2 on the PS5.

xtib81

Mar 10, 2019
I wish they would tell what to expect on the ps5 version. I want to wait but it's hard to resist.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

Hyped AF but I cannot afford it atm. Hopefully by december I can give this astounding looking game a go. The environments are so darn dreamy.

BrunOz

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Hype with no money = sadness.

I really hope this game to be as good as it looks because this kind of setting needs more love within videogames.

<3 Kurosawa movies

PersianPrince

Feb 12, 2019
Damn! Between this and the Japanese trailer that was just released, I'm getting more and more excited for this game.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That's a damn good trailer.
It's interesting that the game with a black and white mode is the one that uses colour the most and with great results amongst ps exclusives

c3ll

Jun 6, 2019

I will play with JPN language and subs. hype is real bro

Last edited:

Hanbei

Nov 11, 2017
Nothing against those that will or the efforts they put into the Kurosawa mode. It's just that the colours give me strength.
Of course, I didn't mean or imply that you would have something against other people's taste (sorry if there has been a misunderstanding there).