• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait to get my hands on this, you want to hurry up Friday?

ramyeon

Oct 25, 2017
This game is unbelievably beautiful. Honestly one of the most visually stunning games on PS4 based on the footage so far.

Turkoop

Oct 25, 2017
Cologne, GERMANY
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ecz8vx5WoAIfrVZ

Pat002

Banned
Dec 4, 2019
Looks fantastic, I absolutely expect this to match Horizon 2.1M copies in the first 3 days. Sony's new IP this gen have always been successful apart from The Order.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Really digging the amount of constant movement in the world. Should make for pretty atmospheric exploration.

Kass15

Jan 14, 2018
Game looks so beautiful. Really hope the narrative is fantastic too. This game could be incredible.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
The color palette and art direction for this game is so beautiful. When it was first announced I thought I'd make my first playthrough the Kurosawa mode but it's abundantly clear as I tune in to more trailers that this game's visuals are a must-see. I'm sure both modes will be amazing in their own way, so I can't pass either of them up.

Khasim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slightly less than 24 hours before the reviews are up and this trailer just makes me feel like a little kid again and to want to pre-order the game regardless.

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Im so unbelieveably excited, holy crap. This game will be great.

Im playing through Days Gone for the first time currently, and I feel like Ghost will be very refreshing :D