• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
We have now have a final date (last we heard it was releasing sometime in February). The game will release on Xbox One and PS4 next month on the 12th (almost a year after the date of the PC release).

Playstation release trailer:

This is the trailer for the release of Ghost of a Tale on consoles on March 12th 2019 (on Xbox One and PS4).

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic, I've been wanting to pick this up!

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
Perfect, been waiting for the release date for quite some times. Day one, such a gorgeous and cute game.

Maxime

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.ghostofatale.com/xbox-one-and-ps4-release-date-locked-soundtrack-available/

The PS4 Pro and Xbox One X will benefit from improved textures and higher resolution (compared to the basic PS4 and Xbox One). Framerate will still target 30fps on all platforms.

Let me also remind you that if you want to get Ghost of a Tale on Xbox One you can still do so at a lower price ($19.99) right now while the game is still in Preview. The price will get aligned with the PC and PS4 versions (at $24.99) when the final version gets released.

To the often-asked question of "Are you going to release the game on Switch?" the answer is still a fairly non-committal: "We would love to"… 🙂

Also, the soundtrack is on Bandcamp

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
This game looks so damn charming... I really need to find time to play it. I hope the console releases give it a nice boost in visibility and sales!

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
It ended up being a bit more of a pure stealth game than I'd expected, so I didn't get far on PC. It's undoubtedly beautiful though, and I'm sure plenty of console players will have a great time.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Also worth repeating for people thinking of grabbing the game on Xbox.

Let me also remind you that if you want to get Ghost of a Tale on Xbox One you can still do so at a lower price ($19.99) right now while the game is still in Preview. The price will get aligned with the PC and PS4 versions (at $24.99) when the final version gets released.