• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheAndyMan

Banned
Feb 11, 2019
Utah
I've had Minecraft since the 2010 Alpha, and I've played it off and on over the years. Well, recently re-downloaded it, and was just having a blast making my perfect home.
I really think this game will never die(I guess like Dwarf Fortress), there will tons of updates for years to come. It really speaks to the strength of the game that it's still going strong after all these years(millions play it each month).

Well, here' some screenshots of the house I'm working on. (The seed is 3657966)

WPsVMR4.png

7VjsNzP.png

xB050c1.png

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's definitely in my top 10, maybe top 5 or 3. One of the few games I consider to be a masterpiece, but it's somewhat hard to gauge since it's ever-changing.

Personally I'm waiting for the new update to come out to jump back in again. I have to be careful with Minecraft because I can easily get addicted to it for liked 3 week periods of time.

Oct 31, 2017
It's a game I come back to yearly and play around for at least a week or two after re-upping my server. I'm waiting now to get an RTX capable 3xxx card and Valve Index this year and then I gotta experience it like new all over again.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Occasionally jump back in to try the latest most popular modpack.

Jumped back in a few months ago for Sky Factory. That shit was wild. Living in the sky with basically nothing, and producing everything through trees.

Love the modding community of that game.

I couldn't care less what the actual devs are doing with the game. Mod creators produce significantly more interesting content at a far faster rate.

Hytale looks like it's gonna be amazing.

Oct 27, 2017
Still play it with my kids and the wife on PS4, it's great.

The latest update that introduced bees did awful things to the UI though, it's a right state now. My kids are forever starting games in multiplayer mode and then split screen doesn't work, it's just badly laid out and confusing for them to navigate.

Jul 26, 2018
I bought it for first time two days ago. Found that optifine for the last version (1.15) isn't compatible with forge yet, so I had to pick mods over shaders. Looking forward to improving its look with shaders. Also, NoCubes mods is not available for 1.15 yet, bummer. Just want to improve the graphics a bit, that's it.

Started with survival mode, died every single night lol I must be doing everything wrong but I'm trying to play it blind, no guides or wiki so I don't get spoiled and get to discover the game by myself.

Mar 26, 2019
It's a game I come back to yearly and play around for at least a week or two after re-upping my server. I'm waiting now to get an RTX capable 3xxx card and Valve Index this year and then I gotta experience it like new all over again.

Ooo that looks beautiful. I believe this is what that Super Duper Graphics Pack was for the Xbox One X version but they scrapped it. This looks awesome.