• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

CyberWarrior

Oct 29, 2018
I got mine via the French means as well. NEVER got an email from TPCi. emailed them why this occurred, and they said nothing can be done. So in a way, its kinda TPCi's USA branch giving us a middle finger for their issue. Shame, but I hope they fix this soon. This trainer club event business sucks big time. Glad I was able to at least get it from France.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Just got my micromania code now. I was worrying whether I'd get it or not.
Thanks for the heads up guys! After just missing the Nintendo newsletter sign up thought I missed my chance.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
After getting a Zarude, I finally... caught... them... all!

Been building this living dex since 2013 with X, it's weird to see it finished. Maybe I'll try building a shiny living dex for another challenge, that will probably take me at least a decade, lol.

Great achievement. Out of curiosity, what did you use to track the different forms needed?

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure I won't get the TPCi email so I went for the micromania sign-up.

Worked without a VPN! Neat.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Great achievement. Out of curiosity, what did you use to track the different forms needed?
Thank you! These three pages:
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_gender_differences
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_form_differences
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Regional_form

And then also tracking all G-Max and mega forms because they are still counted on the pokédex even if you can't store a mega evolved or a g-maxed pokémon on HOME's boxes.

Last edited:

Damien1990

May 23, 2020

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
As a reminder to folks, if you show your Zarude to the lady at the Armor Station, you get Ash's cap as a head accessory to wear ingame.

C-revo

Oct 25, 2017
If we are signed up but don't get an email with the code , can we contact someone in order to get it?

TheGreatLugia

Oct 25, 2017
I had never received the newsletter despite signing up for it years ago. So before the deadline I unchecked to receiving the newsletter and saved the setting followed by rechecking to receiving the newsletter and saving that setting.

Still haven't gotten any emails from them in general since resetting the settings.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I got one with a special defense boosting and speed lowering nature, so that's fun.

Zarude is so cool design-wise but what a fucking mess of a Pokémon. Like a feral Pokémon with big claws but gets Leaf Guard as an ability? An ability that's useless on any Pokémon but especially on this one when Tough Claws is right there? And then its Signature move is a healing move? What a mess.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Got my code 4 hours ago--it was inside my promotions folder (use gmail). Obvious thing to say, but If you have more than one folder, be sure to check them.

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing yet 😭

Capture-2020-12-11-16-43-01.png

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't received my code yet either, though I remember previous ones going out in waves.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Absolutely ridiculous. I've been part of the mailing list for years and the one time I noticed I've been not receiving any mail is after the cut off date for the zarude code distro.

Still waiting for the micromania code.

Mar 11, 2020
No trainer club yet again. Idk why the fuck they dont use pokemon pass now... Put in support ticket and specifically selected trainer club account issue and support follows up ticket saying oh this is for pokemon center not trainer club. The site is terrible and has been for years... Fucking just have to pay $20 to someone on ebay for codes...

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
I got the email for my alt account early today and have yet to get it on my main account despite always getting Pokemon Company emails.

This is why I made an alt account lol.

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
i have 2 accounts registered and no email.

the trainer club continues to be such a dump.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
Ok so I guess I'm not the only one who hasnt received a code... Yet, hopefully. Kind of a lame and unnecessary way of distributing the code but oh well