• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
Buff-asaur is ''Currently Unavailable'' on UK amazon. My evening has been ruined.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
This is probably true of most figure collections, but especially these: Can you imagine going to someone's house and he has a full set of these on the mantle? What do you think? What do you say? Do you high five only when the wife isn't looking?

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
Just bought all of them as gifts for my friends and family. They won't take up space in my house and I'll always smile when I see them again.

I couldn't find the Psyduck, but that is ok.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
These are practically normal to me, with the kind of stuff I see in my internet circles.

If you're gonna call something cursed, much less completely cursed, you gotta have something truly scarring to show.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Why his delts are automatic
They're Systematic
They're Hydromatic
Why he's Swole Lightnin' (Swole Lightnin')

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Those models are stolen. Here is the link to the original artist's myminifactory page with the original, free 3D printing files:

www.myminifactory.com

Chan Yen Yee @cyenyee - MyMiniFactory

- Chan Yen Yee @cyenyee

the models are definitely stolen from this artist, but funnily enough, these models were made after buff Pokemon pins.

4aa30996138b0808fae5ed572e067d6c_original.JPG

buff Pokemon is not a super original idea. I love the models though.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
These would be amazing joke/prank gifts. Just leave one on a co-worker's desk or something.

They also look well made.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I always wonder if people making stuff like this realize there are people who would unironically like it.

Masterspeed

Oct 25, 2017
England
Those models are stolen. Here is the link to the original artist's myminifactory page with the original, free 3D printing files:

www.myminifactory.com

Chan Yen Yee @cyenyee - MyMiniFactory

- Chan Yen Yee @cyenyee

Came here to post this. Heard about it on a Maxmoefoe video.

The artist literally gave the models out for free for everyone and douches just stole and sold. Shoddily made in comparison too.