• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017

The incel brain trust every one

On September 17th, the brain trust of white masculinity and fragility come together and whine for hours on upon cancel culture

A mutual ideological masterbation session with a brain trust that don't have a sense of decency amongst either 4

Have a nice friday

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
"No safe spaces" - and yet some how I don't think they'll challenge one another on anything. Weird.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
"No safe spaces!" then create an entire convention for themselves to espouse their hate with absolutely no one to speak against them....

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
giphy.gif

This is like the Mr Olympia of white male fragility.

OP
OP
Funky Dude Sparks
Oct 27, 2017
Rubin has tv show on Glen Beck's Blaze TV channel on sundays

I've seen commericals for it, it's basically bad faith debaters jerking each other off

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping that this was it and something came out about these monsters so I'd never have to hear them at work ever again but it's just one of those gathering of the freaks events.

I don't want to wish ill on anyone by saying I hope they all contract covid so I'll just leave the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.