• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018

Earlier this week, HBO Max departed Amazon Prime Video Channels, meaning that those subscribers need a new way to sign-up for the service.

In an effort to get those subscribers back, through September 26th, all new and returning subscribers, including those who had HBO Max through Prime Video, can get 50% OFF the HBO Max Ad-Free plan for the next six months.
That means for next six months, you can get HBO Max Ad-Free for just $7.49 a month, instead of the normal $14.99 a month.

Since HBO Max will offer all Warner Bros. movies the same day they hit theaters in 2021, you will be able to watch "The Matrix 4: Resurrections", "Dune", and "The Many Saints of Newark" (the Sopranos Sequel).

thestreamable.com

DEAL ALERT: Get HBO Max Ad-Free For Just $7.49 a Month For 6 Months (50% OFF) For a Limited Time

Earlier this week, HBO Max departed Amazon Prime Video Channels, meaning that those subscribers need a new way to sign-up for the service. In an effort to get those subscribers back, through September 26th, all new and …

www.hbomax.com

Max | The One to Watch

Say hello to Max, the streaming platform that bundles all of HBO together with even more of your favorite movies and TV series, plus new Max Originals.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was already planning to renew my sub today to watch Superman and Lois so this is perfect timing.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like if you're currently subbed and have an end date past the 26th there's no way to get this outside of a new account.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have it through Hulu. Would I be able to get it through Hulu or should I just sub separately?

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like I can't just cancel and re-sub for the deal, since my sub runs out Oct 1. Lame, not sure I want to rebuild my watch list in exchange for 3 free months

Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
I'd actually cancelled my Prime channel subscription like two weeks ago and didn't realize it was going to happen automatically already. I was going to go ahead and subscribe to a full year for that discount, but I guess I'll do this first instead.

rickyson33

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
cool I was gonna sign up to it again soon for the new Succession season anyways

basically just means an extra few months for free

Oct 29, 2017
This is a super odd question, but can anyone who has HBO max tell me if you can add ?t=123 to the URL of a show to link directly to a timestamp? Like how youtube or netflix let you do it?

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Neat! Just got the email from Amazon that it was canceled, so this is perfect timing.

Violater

Nov 19, 2017
Nice, renewed my subscription.
What kind of advertisements do they show on the other plan?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
This wasn't clear to me at first, but fyi this is MONTHLY.

I thought you had to pay for the 6 months up front. I don't like to do that. You don't, you pay monthly.

I'm in.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
To get this or wait for Black Friday, I know I'm still on Hulu's BF special from last year

neatsaux

Nov 11, 2018
red room
lol i thought my sub renewed on the 17th of each month and I just saw this thread. checked and it recurs on the 20th, so I cancelled and will resub that day B)

Domino Theory

Ripple Effect Studios
Verified
Nov 6, 2017
I haven't been around subbed to HBO in years, but I'm back in thanks to this. At least for the six month period.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking about subbing to to it recently for some of the movies and to watch Watchmen, so this is well timed.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017
Well this was an easy resub. Was looking to get back but the regular price was just a bit too much with all my other subs considered. Just have to remember to cancel again in 6 months.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Well, my sub renews on the 25th, but when I cancel and renew, it just signs me back up on the plan I had. No way to select the offer.

edit: told how it works, thanks for the heads up OP