• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Und nu? What is your prefered outcome?

• 🟥⬛

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 🟥🟩🟨

Votes: 182 79.5%
  • ⬛🟩🟨

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Neuwahlen

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • Thor: The Dark World

Votes: 27 11.8%

• Total voters
And that's even coming from one of those reputable channels we pay GEZ for, because we need independent media.
I fucking can't.
Only missing was some editing:
ET7S4iEUcAAf91O.jpg

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
The coordinated propaganda against the greens that's going on for years now is just embarrassing. Literally every other day I get another hit piece in my feed, mostly not even related to the actual fuckups the party does have.

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The coordinated propaganda against the greens that's going on for years now is just embarrassing. Literally every other day I get another hit piece in my feed, mostly not even related to the actual fuckups the party does have.
The Greens being against Nordstream 2 and tougher on the Kreml in general made them the #1 target for Russian interference attacks.

Suspected Russia-led cyber campaign targets Germany's Green party leader - The Guardian

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Man, I really hate Lindner... Makes me really sad because every realistic outcome of the election will be bad. RRG might be the only viable way but a) not realistic and b) Die Linke is still not really an option for such a coalition (why are they still so up Putins ass is really crazy to me).

Lindner already sees him as the new financial minister who will be the one who says "No" to demands. So investments in renewables or innovations seems not really on his agenda because the market will be enough to reach those climate goals...

cyba89

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, I really hate Lindner... Makes me really sad because every realistic outcome of the election will be bad. RRG might be the only viable way but a) not realistic and b) Die Linke is still not really an option for such a coalition (why are they still so up Putins ass is really crazy to me).

Lindner already sees him as the new financial minister who will be the one who says "No" to demands. So investments in renewables or innovations seems not really on his agenda because the market will be enough to reach those climate goals...

"Es ist besser, nicht zu regieren, als falsch zu regieren." :P

Yeah, the party constellations from the polls kinda suck right now. With a three party-coalition every parties positions will be heavily nerfed. The winner will be too dependant on the small parties and FDP will fuck this up again for sure.

So better say goodbye to meaningful climate action from Germany with even the SPD wanting to stick to a coal exit in 2038.

Sonix

Prophet of Regret
Aug 3, 2020
Die Linke is still not really an option for such a coalition (why are they still so up Putins ass is really crazy to me).
I get that the left vary greatly between different states but my impression was that hardly anybody officially aligns with Putin anymore? There is still a good deal of "anti-americanism" in the party but I feel like other partys like the SPD are much more interested in Russia.

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
it is even worse for the Linke. But this year, since the Grüne had a huge raise in voter numbers, every media outlet is out for blood.
Hell Laschet talked about a new dangerous left, should the Grüne and the Linke work together lol. never mind that his party protects right wing bubbles in the police force, bundeswehr etc.

I get that the left vary greatly between different states but my impression was that hardly anybody officially aligns with Putin anymore? There is still a good deal of "anti-americanism" in the party but I feel like other partys like the SPD are much more interested in Russia.
some bigger politicians want go cuddle up to Putin, just like some bigger politicians in the SPD. but overall, from my experience, you are right.

Jisgsaw

Oct 27, 2017
I don't even know what the red beam means in this context
Seems to be the percentage from the previous survey that would have voted for that candidate in relation to the other 2 candidates.
(In the previous survey, the percentages seemed to have been 15 / 29 / 13, which would translate to a bit over one quarter of those that would vote for one of these three would vote for Laschet, a bit over half Schulz, a bit under a quarter Baerbock)

eebster

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Man it´s really infuriating to see how well the smear campaign against Baerbock has worked.
The Media at large has played a shameful role in this election cycle, even more so than usual imo (see the clip posted above for example)

She also doesn't do anything to mitigate those allegations. She is an utterly uninspiring candidate, someone else like Habeck might've managed to overcome those smear attacks, at least more so than Baerbock

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
I guess if both Laschet (still believe he'll be next chancellor) and Baerbock fail, we'll see Söder and Habeck try their luck next.
Don't know if it's the right move considering that the government usually don't keep their word, but nevertheless I'm ignoring all the smear campaigns and usually only take a look at what the different parties promise to do.
Still, as of now, I've no idea who to vote for.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
She also doesn't do anything to mitigate those allegations. She is an utterly uninspiring candidate, someone else like Habeck might've managed to overcome those smear attacks, at least more so than Baerbock

Oh definitely, she hasn´t been helping her cause in the last weeks imo.
I can also see the "would habeck been the better candidate" be a heavily talked about topic after the election - i mean it is now already lol.
Personally, I can see him doing better against the attacks than Baerbock but on the other hand, if i remember correctly he is also the one to make more ideologically charged statements which could have made for an even better target than the honestly rather unimportant stuff Baerbock is getting shit for.

Einherjer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany

Scholztrain full speed ahead

According to Forsa, the 22 percent now calculated for the CDU/CSU is the worst figure ever calculated for the CDU and CSU by the institute, which was founded in 1984.

www.t-online.de

Umfrage-Debakel für Laschet – SPD überholt CDU/CSU

Das gab es seit 2006 nicht mehr: Die SPD zieht an und liegt erstmals in einer...

Regardless of how you feel about Scholz and the SPD: This is something historic. The last time the SPD was the strongest force in a Forsa poll was 15 years ago.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
The coalitions possible are something else. This will be a fun 4 years with three parties so close together
If we even get the full 4 years. Or if we even get a coalition at all and not a new election because FDP/Lindner is throwing a tantrum again because the color of the bundestag seats are wrong.

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
SPD is definitely the comeback of the century

Hopefully the Scholztrain doesn't change into the Schulztrain in the last few weeks. :)

And to think we had this headline just a few weeks ago:

Historischer Tag für die FDP Die Liberalen ziehen mit der SPD gleich – und könnten noch stärker werden

https://m.tagesspiegel.de/politik/h...d-koennten-noch-staerker-werden/27249806.html

SPD & FDP head to head for third place, lol.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
People love to get backstabbed.

I genuinely enjoy the backstabbing that Söder does to Laschet. It's just not subtle enough that Laschet looks even more fake when he tries to play up the team character with the CSU and declines to comment on Söders small digs with that terrible fake smile of his.

It might just be the tiny little extra push that will lead to the CDU not being a part of the Regierung.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017

I dont even know anymore. I thought flying taxis were already peak CxU dumbness in "this is how we solve climate change", but this...

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
It makes me so incredibly angry, that the government subsidizes expensive fucking EVs, while ignoring alternatives like "Lastenräder" (cargo bikes). People who can afford a car for up to fucking 65k € or something DON'T NEED ANY HELP ffs.
Scheuer can fuck off, this man burnt so much of our tax money and is still allowed to work as if nothing ever happend... it's unbelievable. Go vote people!

Last edited:

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, i feel like i'm constantly lying to my children when i tell them to always study for a good education and everything when i see what actual brain champions are in power positions and earning a golden living...

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I dont even know anymore. I thought flying taxis were already peak CxU dumbness in "this is how we solve climate change", but this...

This should be satire but it isn't.

It is downright criminal that this guy still leads the department of transportation. He is literally fucking up everything he touches.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
This whole debate about lastenraeder is such a weird hill to die on. "Yes we care about the environment and want to give you lots of money to buy a new electric car, but nooooo not an electric bike that is a bridge too far."

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017
Once the CDU has completed their master plan of turning us into a nation of clowns, we can fit a lot of people into really small cars.

Bedlam

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This whole debate about lastenraeder is such a weird hill to die on. "Yes we care about the environment and want to give you lots of money to buy a new electric car, but nooooo not an electric bike that is a bridge too far."
It's so extremely weird and removed from current reality how the CDU/CSU tried to declare subsidies for these "Lastenräder" / cargo bikes a "joke" when it really is a very sensible proposition that has so many benefits in various areas.

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I know this isn't totally serious but man I really fear this article comes true:

www.spiegel.de

Sascha Lobo: Wie Markus Söder doch noch Bundeskanzler wurde

Olaf Scholz würde lieber den Hamburger G20-Gipfel mit Lego nachstellen, als mit den Linken zu regieren. Die FDP will nur Kevin Kühnert verhindern. Deshalb kommt ganz bestimmt die schwarze Ampel – ohne Armin Laschet.

But Laschet not even part of the Bundestag would be hilarious (and not that unlikely).

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
I know this isn't totally serious but man I really fear this article comes true:

www.spiegel.de

Sascha Lobo: Wie Markus Söder doch noch Bundeskanzler wurde

Olaf Scholz würde lieber den Hamburger G20-Gipfel mit Lego nachstellen, als mit den Linken zu regieren. Die FDP will nur Kevin Kühnert verhindern. Deshalb kommt ganz bestimmt die schwarze Ampel – ohne Armin Laschet.

But Laschet not even part of the Bundestag would be hilarious (and not that unlikely).

The Green party base would tear their board and suits a new one if they went on with this and in the end even agreeing with Söder instead of Laschet.
This could go as far as Green members or the parliament leaving the party and this way removing the needed majority from this theoretical coalition.