• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Those are good! Reminds me of some 90s band

:)

zOatMNZ.gif

Cool indeed! Thanx for sharing~

Props for actually listening to the music posted in your thread, OP! (Sorry for stealing it from Nena, but this is a German music thread now)

this is still missing:

Last edited:

Amakusa

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah, Nena isn't my cup of tea, but since this turned into a "Post some German (language) music" thread, here are two suggestions some of you might like:

This one sticks with you even if you don't understand a single word (well, except bitch). Also, the video is an amazing shot done in one take with a slow motion camera.

For proper representation, here is a young lad from Switzerland who blew me away in recent years.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Got into a youtube releated hole:

Ooh these are nice

She is super nice :) I ate Paella with her once backstage. She had autographed pictures of her prepared for children, while the other band of the night, a band called PUR did tell the children "no" whenever they asked for an autograph.

:)

i never doubted her for a second!

Why would you post Peter Fox but not this?

Farin Urlaub. Ärzte singer/guitarist. He's got a lot of cool solo stuff

hmm this is pretty cool

I don't bite :3

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Since it's midnight I can't listen everything but since I know several bands here I think I'm not gonna be too far from the topic.

These were all great, thanks!

YouTube recommended me this song, which I also really liked.

Deichkind - Bon Voyage
Die Prinzen - Alles nur geklaut

HX3fk6l.gif

axkWTfK.gif

I was wondering when someone would post some yodeling! :^)

Y'all are tempting me so much.
I'm trying to be good, but a chance to force some Arik Brauer, Ludwig Hirsch, STS and such on people is so hard to resist.

🤔

Props for actually listening to the music posted in your thread, OP!

It might take me a while, but I will listen to all of them!

(Sorry for stealing it from Nena, but this is a German music thread now)

it's ok Nena doesn't mind

this is still missing:

👍

EOS-HDC

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Tijuana, B.C, Mexico
Oh crap this is some cool shit, thanks! I had heard Dicke from them before and I thought it was ok until I checked the lyrics and I was like, yeaaaah I'm not too sure about this, and proceded to ignore them.

I second Amakusa post, I liked so much In Paris brennen Autos I had it at my wedding's music list.

I'm trying to learn German without making too much effort to not burn myself, recently I've been listening songs with the karaoke function in Soptify and it's been great. Anyways, here's more music for you OP

Buntspecht - Der rote Pfau

Alli Neumann - Monster (I wasn't too much into her music but this song is catchy)

And I will never not recommend Herbert Grönemeyer, here's Zum Meer

Edit: I forgot one song.
Moop Mama - Molotow

Last edited: