• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
53047588-5-696x365.jpg

d1d7ae35-6.jpg

A German company has found yet another part for you to accessorize and recently launched a line of jewelry for your chin to make wearers "jaw-droppingly" gorgeous.

According to the company, MYL Berlin, the various pieces of intricately designed metal jewelry can be worn without any need for piercing and attaches to the person's lower lip with two hooks.
Foreign media reports that the accessory from its "Mundstück" jewelry line is seemingly deemed quite comfortable, and doesn't require the wearer to remove it, even when eating.

"It doesn't touch or scratch your teeth, nor does it fit so tightly that it rubs your skin," an Instagram post on the MYL Berlin page stated.
The Mundstück are all made of stainless steel and comes in three different styles, all of which come in 3 colors: black, gold or silver.
chinapost.nownews.com

下巴也要裝飾才夠吸睛?德國推出這飾品讓網友傻眼 | German company launches jewerly line to accessorize your chin | The China Post, Taiwan

一間德國飾品公司為顧客找到臉部新的可裝飾部位,近期推出一個下巴系列飾品,使配戴者能達到令他人「瞠目結舌」的效果。根據MYL Berlin公司所述,這些設計複雜的金屬配件可以在不打舌洞的情況下配戴,飾品會以兩個小勾子固定在顧客的下唇上呈現完美的下巴吊飾。

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this looks dumber than what I had in mind

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I'm impressed, it actually looks far worse than I expected. I was expecting BAD too.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
I've had a soul patch for over 15yrs so this seems like an unnecessary decoration for me.