• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I lost my mind when this started to become a reality and I'm still in awe. Fuck yea Georgia that's my fucking home! Stacy Abrams the GOAT

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
AZ and GA should replace IA and OH for democratic candidates running in the general election. They have democratic futures. IA and OH are trending away, and are even redder than TX!

greengr

Dec 3, 2018
q0VLZVO.gif

q0VLZVO.gif

q0VLZVO.gif

q0VLZVO.gif

q0VLZVO.gif
FrVGO1F.jpg

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
So many POC live in Georgia that I'm shocked it took till now.
It likely wouldn't have taken so long were it not for this state's exhaustive history of suppressing POC votes. It's a particularly delicious irony that it was the candidate whom had her rightful election win as Governor of Georgia stolen from her two years ago whom was the primary mover and shaker in tilting the state blue this year.

Were there any justice, the Democratic Party would be handing her a blank check right now.

0f6e396291c13eb889bfc494921fc0eaaf-15-abrams-lede.rvertical.w570.jpg

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
so fucking happy. this may not have been the 400+ ev/54 senate wave we were hoping for. but getting georgia blue is a fucking wonderful achievement. all praise to stacey abrams and all the folks who worked their butts off towards this cause. it means a lot in the face of a trump presidency.

welcome to the cool kids club, ga. long may you stay =D

www.youtube.com

Killer Mike - A.D.I.D.A.S. ft. Big Boi

Killer Mike's official music video for 'A.D.I.D.A.S.' ft. Big Boi. Click to listen to Killer Mike on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/KMikeSpot?IQid=ADIAs feature...

www.youtube.com

Outkast - Flip Flop Rock (Ft. Killer Mike, Jay-Z)

Outkast - Flip Flop Rock (Ft. Killer Mike, Jay-Z) The Love Below / SpeakerboxxxLyrics:[Big Boi] Yeah.. ATLiens style on y'all ass[K. Mike] DO OR DIE, AQUEMIN...

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2017
It likely wouldn't have taken so long were it not for this state's exhaustive history of suppressing POC votes. It's a particularly delicious irony that it was the candidate whom had her rightful election win as Governor of Georgia stolen from her two years ago whom was the primary mover and shaker in tilting the state blue this year.

Were there any justice, the Democratic Party would be handing her a blank check right now.

She did amazing in Ga, and it would be great if she led a national effort. But what's also clear is that the races in different regions of the countries all have very different challenges. They need to find operatives like her in other areas (Az, Oh, Fl etc.) We are also learning that we can't generalize groups (i.e. Latinos in Az are not latinos in Tx or Fl). It's gonna be an interesting next few years but the dems have all the data they need to act.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

She also helped in Wisconsin

luminosity

Oct 30, 2017
It's interesting that since 2004 the red dots on the Georgia map stayed about the same but the blue dots got bigger and bigger.

Expanding the voting pool by addressing people's bread-and-butter issues are the key.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
It's interesting that since 2004 the red dots on the Georgia map stayed about the same but the blue dots got bigger and bigger.

Expanding the voting pool by addressing people's bread-and-butter issues are the key.

What I find interesting is that the rural counties actually voted blue in the 90s. Now they're almost entirely deep red and always red.

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Thank you Stacey Abrams and all Georgians for voting. Please, go and vote in Jan and finish the job.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
You did it Georgia. You turned blue, you can do it again January 5th for the Senate.

dPUUJwR.png

This isn't traditional Georgia anymore. Thank you Stacey!

The Democrats win the Senate by getting as many Democrats that voted in the Presidential election to vote again in the runoff. Then motivating the Democratic voters in that 31% to turn out and vote in better numbers than the Republicans can.

I think the people of Georgia and Stacey can do it, the Democrats can win the Senate too.

Last edited:

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
As a next door neighbor over in Alabama, this is so cool to see. I'm so happy for all of you in Georgia

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017

Can't wait for the recount to watch Trump lose twice.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Very curious how much of this victory is due to early voting making the typical voter suppression acts nonviable.