• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully gives a thorough idea of the triggers' functional capabilities, in terms of stopping and/or pushback etc. Maybe we'll get some more detailed specs on things like battery life/weight etc too.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
saw one on twitter too. Maybe we're slowly getting some trickles of info on the OS and other features soon too?

Prime2

Oct 25, 2017
At this point Geoff basically seems to work for Sony, he's done more to hype the PS5 than Sony has.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
So I assume there will be no demo-ing the controller with a game? So basically just Geoff talking about his experience with it? Has to be more than that, right?

I imagine at the very least he was shown the same demo the Wired journo was i.e. what is now turning into the Astrobot controller sampler.

edit - well... for a moment i forgot about Covid... I guess it depends if it came with a dev kit and a Sony person at a strict social distance!

Last edited:

MentalZer0

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
In one month I'll get to see how a disc goes in then a month later ohh wow the power button

like can we just get a 20 min full hardware breakdown all at one

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Beefy. I remember when people said the PS3 controller was "perfection". Imagine if they kept that same design.

How much bigger is the touchpad? I still want and hope it becomes a practical option for aiming in games and navigating. I bet the touchpad would be so much more accurate than the right analog stick if it was given the proper space

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Looks more like a controller and less like a toy like the Dualshocks. I think I'm actually excited for this controller, symmetrical sticks be damned!

J 0 E

Oct 27, 2017
I love everything about the DualSense design and it looks beautiful here, can't wait to know more.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Racing games are best things to experience with news features of DualSense, so I hope to see GT7 tomorrow, specially a new build of that game.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Still hoping for back buttons. If it doesn't have them it's gonna make that DS4 adapter even more ridiculous than it already is.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Why the fuck did I read this as
"Keighley will talk about his hands
on 'With the Dual Sense', tomorrow"

I was like what the hell is wrong with Keighley's hands? Oh no!

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait. I wonder if we'll get impressions from others as well?