• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Oh wow this is actually a straight copy of the BotW release date trailer lmao.

I don't mind tough, that trailer is one of the best videogame trailers of all time after all.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Same ! SF3 in particular is one of my favorite games of all time. Maan, how I wish for a collection. I guess we're not entering this beta.

Sadly SF3 was never released in Europe from what I've remember but I'm currently replaying everything again and am now up to Battle Network 4 so I'll eventually look to import SF3 and finally play through it! And yeah, still nothing in my emails either :/

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Email that went out states it should be starting at 19:00 GMT yet the startup screen says maintenance ends at 21:00.
Beta might be pushed back 2 hours.

Minotaur

Oct 25, 2017
Yup it looks like mihoyo. Will keep my eye on this. Though honkai has been stale for me recently. Hope they dont go event crazy like honkai

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Played for about 2 hours. Mixed impressions leaning towards positive though. I'll write up some stuff tomorrow. Here are some gifs though. Visuals and animations are pretty good though.
6JRCASt.gif

Dp4mCQE.gif

ovVNGJv.gif

XEj4BOC.gif

NCmMazW.gif

Kaivan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a 30-minutes gameplay video.

Not just the artstyle, they even copied the climbing/stamina mechanics, enemy designs, sound effects and battle music lmao.

bxsonic

Oct 30, 2017
Wow. Even the trailer is almost a beat for beat copy of BOTW's. Completely shameless. WTF

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Further discussion on this topic can be directed here:
www.resetera.com

How Genshin Impact copying BOTW is so shameless and impressive at the same time

Reveal thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/genshin-impact-reveal-trailer-new-online-game-from-mihoyo-the-developer-of-honkai-impact.121728/ So the closed beta just went live a few hours ago, and there are already quite a number of gameplay videos out there. Let's start from the general...

Status
Not open for further replies.