• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
One of the archons (gods) joining the character roster is always a highlight in Genshin Impact and Mihoyo celebrates the occasion with a mighty fine trailer:

As a little bonus Alex Moukala is analysing the Raiden Shogun's sick beat:

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Oh shit that beat tho

New_duane.gif

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I saved a couple months to maybe be able to pull her, lol. Cross your fingers for me. ;)

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't played since Hu Tao released but I should have enough wishes that will guarantee i'll get her as pity.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
I still find it rather odd for them to be dropping Raiden now given the story so far has gone to great lengths to make her as unlikeable as possible, you'd think that'd have some affect on the banner appeal. By this point with Venti/Zhongli we'd already become best buds with them.

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
Baal banner about to do numbers for mihoYo. Inazuma has been amazing so far and 2.1 looks to be continuing that trend.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
I'm at 70 wishes, but with pity counter at 0. I'm at the mercy of gacha gods.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Such a good trailer. I'm guaranteed to pull her and even have her artifacts sorted, I'm beyond ready lol

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Heels are baked into the base models for females so they kinda drew them self into a corner with that one.
That might not be true considering Kujou Sara's feet are flat, albeit on top of geta

EDIT: Actually looking at the side view, her Geta do have a bit of heel lift to them as well

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I still find it rather odd for them to be dropping Raiden now given the story so far has gone to great lengths to make her as unlikeable as possible, you'd think that'd have some affect on the banner appeal. By this point with Venti/Zhongli we'd already become best buds with them.
The fanbase has either:

1. Been too horny/distracted by "boob sword"
2. Making "out of character" fan art, so don't care what her personality and actions are actually like
3. Actually like her as a villain.

I'm 3, and I hope they don't redeem her. Would be nice to have a villain character that the story doesn't try to do some "aw, they have a sibling they care about" nonsense like they did with Childe.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Here's the superior (IMO) JP version with the goddess Sawashiro Miyuki voicing Raiden (and a bit of Ayane Sakura voicing Yae).

Roxsus

Dec 8, 2017
She'll be mine in like 20 pulls, got Qiqi (for the 3rd time.....) while trying to get Yoimiya.

I didn't think they could top Zhongli's trailer but this is insane!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I still feel Yoimiya's trailer was better, but Raiden's was pretty great.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That music tho, that's dope. Not pulling but best of luck to those that are.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
Started playing again during Ayaka's banner, and got lucky enough to pull her within 15 pulls, so I have about 50 pulls saved up at about ~40 from 50/50 pity. Here's hoping I get her, but if not then that'll be fine as I don't have any of the base 5 star characters either.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
They also just released Raiden's in-depth gameplay tutorial:

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
The first character thats been available that Im actually interested in getting since I started playing (I actually want Eula but she probably wont be available again for a long time). Well lets hope I get her with the limited amout of draws that I have, cause theres no way I will spend money on this.