• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Witch of Miracles

One Winged Slayer
Jun 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Well goddamn the Fatui Harbingers look amazing. I did not expect them to all have such great designs. Tho I guess this also means the majority of them probably won't be playable, but still a very nice rogues gallery for the Traveler.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Oooh a hype, new story trailer when I least expected it! O: And already so much speculation here, and on social media it's already blowing up.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why people hate the VV domain so much. Probably one of the fastest artifact domains to clear swirl any element with Venti burst at the start and it's done, and you'll have his burst ready for the next run so rinse and repeat

The only bad thing about that domain is that it drops Maiden's set

Viale

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why people hate the VV domain so much. Probably one of the fastest artifact domains to clear swirl any element with Venti burst at the start and it's done, and you'll have his burst ready for the next run so rinse and repeat

It's not that bad, but I swear I get mostly Maiden's from it which is irritating.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
The trailer on ENG channel has over 3 million views and 502K likes after less than 8 hours. Even JPN trailer has 1 million views now (it usually takes a week for demo of a new character on JPN channel to reach 1M views).

This might become one of the most watched Genshin videos of all time.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
Actually there will be more than one Harbinger playable. Damslette is supposed to be the little girl playable too according to leaks and there will be more like Marionette and Regrator . IMO those with the 3 types of height will be playable.
Marionette/Sandrone is the giant cryo/hydro gunner looking person. The little girl is a puppet that they control. I suppose it is possible that the puppet can move independently, making it playable, but I am rather skeptical about Sandrone being playable.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The Fatui story trailer has already over 3.2 million views after 8 hours of being online! O:

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
10 bucks says they'll put the female harbingers in some sort of stripper outfit when they eventually release because Hoyoverse is Hoyoverse.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
Since noone talked about Damesette/Columbina, I'll be the first to do so.
She looks so fine and has a normal body type, so I hope she would be playable someday unlike Signora.

eVR66sx.jpg

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017

It's cuz you'll get a bunch of useless Maiden pieces, unlike Dragonspine domain where it's harder to waste resin.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Childe still the absolute worst tho.

Fixed. :3

She looks so fine and has a normal body type, so I hope she would be playable someday unlike Signora.

eVR66sx.jpg

She looked pretty with her long flowing hair and those wings at the back of her head:
I see the Asian accounts already are revealing the voice actors!

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I expect very few of them to playable. I definitely wouldn't trust any leaks about them rn. There's a lot of cap going around because of leakagedon 2.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Collei having visions of Fatui funeral meetings?! Can't say I expected to be introduced to her voice that way lol. I guess I'm gonna have to finish reading the manga to find out what her deal is.

Not even kidding, I'm honestly starting to wonder... I'm watching videos to compare their voices and they sound kinda similar to me... like it could possibly be the same actor putting on his best flamboyant voice for Baizhu? The way Baizhu shows up just often enough to keep reminding us of his existence before going back into hiding for long stretches of time, seemingly friendly, and yet... resurrecting people who should be dead... a sassy snake pet that clearly wants to eat Paimon... could he be hiding in plain sight?? Or maybe I just didn't get enough sleep last night. I need coffee and time to think.

giphy.gif

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021

I wonder what's in that casket since I remember "not even ashes will remain" after Signora met her fate at the Tenshukaku. XD

The current like ranking on JPN Twitter right now: Tartaglia (145K) > Arlecchino (108.4K) > Columbina (88.3K) > Dottore (87.7K) > Pantalone (84.3K) > Sandrone (72K) >Pierro (67.7K) > Capitano (65.6K) > Pulcinella (61.6K)

Childe's popularity in Japan never failed to amaze me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017

eVR66sx.jpg
If Signora's body type really was the issue then I see no reason why she and Arlecchino wouldn't be playable so thats atleast 2 female Harbingers playable

Edit: just hit ar 59 and the free fate of it got me a Noelle con how funny.

Last edited:

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
So...that's means the Tsaritsa is somehow sleeping or half dead state and they are trying to get all the Gnosis to get her back?

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017
So while the Harbringer Trailer is hype and I want Columbina, Arlecchino and Marionette out of it...

It probably means Mihoyo's precious Tortellini Childe will soon get yet another rerun right e.e
Especially with Tighnari being the only 5 star in 3.0

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Man

I'm really excited for the future of Genshin. They brought so much hype and excitement this last week. And soon Kazuha

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
So while the Harbringer Trailer is hype and I want Columbina, Arlecchino and Marionette out of it...

It probably means Mihoyo's precious Tortellini Childe will soon get yet another rerun right e.e
Especially with Tighnari being the only 5 star in 3.0
This Harbinger trailer does feel like a way to hype up the Fatui again so a Childe rerun soon would probably do better than at some other point

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that all of the harbingers are gonna be playable

why? they all have famous japanese voice actors like the rest of the playable characters (and unlike signora) and said voice actors were advertised as soon as they were revealed

Oct 25, 2017
i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that all of the harbingers are gonna be playable

why? they all have famous japanese voice actors like the rest of the playable characters (and unlike signora) and said voice actors were advertised as soon as they were revealed
i dont know, someone may die in combat again, would be rude if a male character does not join Signora in the afterlife. (sorry I really wanted her playable, she was great)

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
Very unlikely but I really do wish that at some point in the future, they change Childe's skill to be more like Ayato's because the CD is brutal if you stay in melee mode for too long. I'd rather have short skills and short cooldowns rather than vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.