• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BMO=GOAT

Oct 26, 2017
How much c2 or c3 raiden will cost me 🥲, i have 450 wishes saved up. Should be 500+ by when she gets here

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
How much c2 or c3 raiden will cost me 🥲, i have 450 wishes saved up. Should be 500+ by when she gets here

If i'm not incorrect worst case scenario (losing all 50/50s and reaching hard pitty each time) it would be 180 per Raiden copy.

So 540 to C2, but that would be like the worst luck ever.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Oh damn. I don't know why I never even thought of that. I'm so used to thinking "I must use Bennett or Zhongli" that I didn't even think about using Diona, even though I use her with Eula. I could even try it with Bennett as the 4th member (if I'm not using him on the other side) just for the buffs.
I get it, my own mental map for abyss teams is usually Bennett side vs Diona side as they are my NO holders/healers/buffers.. Bennet side being either Melt Ganyu or some variation of National, while Diona side is either Freeze Ayaka or Eula-Raiden.
But I also think this mental map of mine kind of limits my team building strategies. I like that you keep looking for teams outside of the meta.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
mrA2Tjx.jpg
New Diluc outfit when??

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
apparently theres a bug on genshin from tomorrow, double rewards are coming through instead of single.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hot Take: Elemental Crucible was one of the more interesting events this game has ever had, the problem with it was not the event itself but the bugs it was ladened with, but the core idea of this sort of interactive combat + collection mission was fine.

I don't consider it one of the worst quests in this game, that would be the Uber Eats quest. That was hot garbage.

Tanuki, as I said before, I think is fine neither good nor bad, but folks are probably tied of fluff dialogue at this point. LR was a bunch of fluff and reading, Tanuki is a bunch of fluff and reading, this whole patch has been mostly a bunch of reading.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Man I got so many constellations for Mona and Diluc right now. Someday I should learn how to use em...

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
I have a C1 Diluc, and a C1 Qiqi. Mona and Jean are still C0, but I got Mona through a Standard banner wish so she doesn't count. I don't have Keqing.

I haven't lost many 50/50s.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Why ya'll gotta remind me of the Uber eats trauma. Trying to do that on PS4, with no movable teleport almost made me cry.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
I have a Diluc and have not put any work into leveling him yet

He's on my "when I need a third team for some reason" list.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I'm perfectly content with my C0 Raiden 36* abyss that being said I'm going all in on Yae and maybe the weapon. I'm unsure about the weapon since I've heard it is not necessary if I have Skyward Atlas. I'll see but if I don't go for the weapon I might put wishes into raiden just for Sara constellations assuming it's the same banner.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone was saying you needed C1 Hu Tao, now C2/C3 Raiden Shogun.
Next we're gonna need C6 Yae Miko/Ayato.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
i had secondry account i made before Albedo rerun month ago, managed to get his weapon and albedo.
and left it for 2-3 weeks just to test out the welcome back bonus.

played couble of time, did the events, and today i remembered paimon shop reset, so i got the free wishes compined with the free premos from the stream
and got this

sO7tJtr.jpg

i was at 73 pity.
made another wish and got 3 star weapon, ok.
made another wish and got this

wEhBMVW.jpg

so ironic, the cocogoat milk and the kid.

lol, this account is F2P and my luck is good, i wish i had this luck in my main account.

Deluxera

Mar 13, 2020
This banner order is not good for me. My main target is Ayato, but if he ends up underwhelming or useless I have Kazuha or Raiden or even Kokomi to target next. Howver the latter two's banner is before Ayato and Kazuha could be before Ayato for all we know (unlikely but still). Fortunately none of the recent banners interested me so I have a enough primos saved for a guarantee but so many great characters in quick succession is painful for a (mostly) F2P.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Real talk. Do not pull for 5* character constellations if you're hard pressed for funds. They're completely unnecessary for clearing content and what they really function as, are for whale bait. Pulling duplicates in any gacha is typically designed as a way to entice the player to keep pulling on a banner despite already getting the one thing they wanted off of it.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, getting 5* constellations purely to see more damage numbers is the most boring thing you can do in a game like this. It's not needed and it's not interesting.

Only do it if you have money to burn and want to see big numbers on the screen (and suffer chasing impossible artifacts to achieve those numbers).

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So about the 4 star characters.

Which should I pick out of these three:

Xinyan, Yun Jin and Yanfei?

Xinyan sounds like a fun character and Yun Jin has a cool design and I liked her story in Shenhe's mission. Yanfei tho, I am not sure about.

I have the others.

Edit: Ended up getting Yun Jin. The others seem to be on banners all the time so I will get them at some point.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I have a C1 Diluc, and a C1 Qiqi. Mona and Jean are still C0, but I got Mona through a Standard banner wish so she doesn't count. I don't have Keqing.

I haven't lost many 50/50s.
Oh man I forgot I got a ton of Keqing too....
So much to grind.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Leveling to 90 is almost never worth it, imo. Stop at 89 or 88 for overworld charas. Why? You can't ascend charas to 90 / 100 yet. Dmg increase just from level 89 to 90 is tiny for that investment and loss of free exp.
The only reason for 89->90 is co-op when someone else wants to use the same character; the lv90 player will never budge if you're a lower level, but they might if you're at the same level. That's pretty much it.

C0 Raiden is great and more than enough. No constellations required.
Yep.

Jotakori

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's because Kaeya is from Khaenri'ah, and he knows that the Fatui are doing all this so they can go after Celestia for what they did to Khaenri'ah. I don't know if that's actually true lol, but those are the theories that are floating around.
Yes! That's exactly why it had me all 👀 ‼️ about it! .......Though I don't trust MHY to use little throw-away events to imply something so big (because that'd be just far too interesting for MHY's blood 🙄 ); knowing them it likely is just exactly how they explained it away in the event lol.

I was really disappointed when the Fatui guard at the Goth hotel didn't say anything about it :(
fjkd;sfdsj I did the exact same thing. ;w;

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Everyone was saying you needed C1 Hu Tao, now C2/C3 Raiden Shogun.
Next we're gonna need C6 Yae Miko/Ayato.
I don't think anyone has ever said those are needed, at least around here. Just that they give a substantial boost to characters already really good at C0.

The only one I did see paraded around is that Chile's C1 is pretty much required. Although that's long since been debunked.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone has ever said those are needed, at least around here. Just that they give a substantial boost to characters already really good at C0.

The only one I did see paraded around is that Chile's C1 is pretty much required. Although that's long since been debunked.
Childe bein the end all be all dps has also been debunked. Hes very team comp specific.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
There is currently no content that requires 5* constellations. It's just a win-more at this point.

(Seriously tho, get Zhongli cons :P)

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Managed my first 36-star abyss. Result!

Rational one side, Eula, Fischl, Ganyu and Zhongli the other. Ganyu and Zhongli certainly made a big difference.

Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.