• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yae doesn't really have a super unique look to me to be honest. But her gameplay looks like it could be cool. Not good enough to pull before Kazuha though.

That said, I've already seen people using math/spreadsheets to compare Yae's damage output to Fishl's. Isn't it a bit early for that?

I'm having too much fun with Enkanomiya anyway. Dont need to be worrying about how meta Yae will be this far out.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Inazuma character designs are mostly on the dull side, I feel. They're too close to real life traditional Japanese clothing, but with a touch of lewd.

Mondstadt and Liyue characters benefit from taking liberties and having more eccentric details. Hopefully we'll go back to that in Sumeru.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I may or may not be spying on all your Chubbies to see what music tracks ("Radiant Spincrystals") they have before they go on sale to me tomorrow. You teapot owners better buy them first today if you don't want my grubby hands hunting them down tomorrow when they unlock for friends.

Here are just a few of you.

Jin:
31: Rhythm Against the Reeds
40: Above the Sea of Clouds (I'm coming after this one, you better buy it first)

o3:
9: Bustling Afternoon of Mondstadt
40: Above the Sea of Clouds (Backup plan, get ready)

trickdoll:
10: Dusk in Mondstadt (already got this one from my own Chubby)
36: Plain of Nostalgia

Magus2k:
13: Another Day in Mondstadt (this is a pretty good one too for a mountain village, might plunder it if you don't get it today)
25: Good Night, Liyue (oh fuck another great one, yeah you better get this one before I steal it)

KillerQueen
2: A Sweet Smile (a great track for indoors, might grinch this one away too)
41: Rays of Sunlight

It cannot be understated how much I'll be going full Grinch on your Chubbies tomorrow if you all don't buy these tracks today, if you care about having them for your teapots.

Crooked Eye

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 26, 2017
Inazuma character designs are mostly on the dull side, I feel. They're too close to real life traditional Japanese clothing, but with a touch of lewd.

Mondstadt and Liyue characters benefit from taking liberties and having more eccentric details. Hopefully we'll go back to that in Sumeru.
I'm trying to think which Inazuma characters are as 'lewd' as Mona, Eula, Ganyu, and Shenhe? At least the they are following traditional Japanese theme's with the Inazuma cast what more do you want. Robot suits?

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to think which Inazuma characters are as 'lewd' as Mona, Eula, Ganyu, and Shenhe? At least the they are following traditional Japanese theme's with the Inazuma cast what more do you want. Robot suits?
Yoimiya with her tits and ass spilling out of her bandages isn't lewd?

Oct 27, 2017
yae kit talk

old.reddit.com

abc64's on Yae's kit part 2

Posted in r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks by u/-morpy • 3,050 points and 1,603 comments

smoge.gif

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
You can't seriously be trying to argue that some of the inazuman characters aren't sexualized. Not being "as lewd" doesn't mean it can't still be lewd.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017

Oh, I didn't mean to imply the ones in Mondstadt and Liyue aren't lewd. I'm just saying that Inazuma character clothing looks mostly like their irl counterparts, but with sexy details (Raiden's crotch flap, Yae's exposed legs, Gorou's naked torso, etc).

Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but I like it when Genshin designs go the extra mile and look more fantasy-like, even while following traditional themes.

tinthoh

Jan 13, 2018
yae kit talk

old.reddit.com

smoge.gif
That fits with my current opinion on Yae. I was really looking forward to her but her kit is kinda...boring? Towers are kinda cool but her ult is just one big damage instance and it destroys all of her towers. Would've been a lot cooler if she stayed in her fox form for a couple of seconds and attacks simultaneously with her fox towers. She has nice looking AA and CA but won't use them as much because the modifiers are on the lower side. Also the EM scaling is weird.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Raiden's bottom half is basically a joke lol. Which is a shame considering the intricacy of the rest.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
This anti shield enemies outrage seem overblown, they still have to hit you for it to trigger healing/shield and you will still not take damage, their attacks also looked clearly telegraphed/easy to dodge! Seems easier to play around than corrosion(especially floor 11 corrosion) and that ended up being the least of the rifthounds problems.

Yet another enemy with no CC suck though.

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
I think Ayaka, Raiden, Kazuha, and Sara are among the best looking characters in the game.

Honestly it's probably for the best for me if Yae is undercooked; if she's really as weak as some people are expecting it'll make it a lot easier to save for Ayaka and Kazuha, who are my two most wanted characters overall.

Crooked Eye

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 26, 2017
Yoimiya with her tits and ass spilling out of her bandages isn't lewd?
In my post I was asking Fuu if he thought there was a difference in lewdness between Inazuma, Mondstat, and Liyue characters as I feel it's quite consistent across the three regions. Hence the examples I gave. So you can chill out with the passive aggressive reply.
You can't seriously be trying to argue that some of the inazuman characters aren't sexualized. Not being "as lewd" doesn't mean it can't still be lewd.
Where did I say they weren't. Get a grip and read Fuu's response.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply the ones in Mondstadt and Liyue aren't lewd. I'm just saying that Inazuma character clothing looks mostly like their irl counterparts, but with sexy details (Raiden's crotch flap, Yae's exposed legs, Gorou's naked torso, etc).

Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but I like it when Genshin designs go the extra mile and look more fantasy-like, even while following traditional themes.
Thank you for clarifying in a reasonable manner. I get were your coming from now. I read your response as the Inazuma cast were far more 'lewd' then the characters from over regions when in my mind it's quite consistent whether you find that good or bad. It's going to be interesting to see how they go the extra mile if their designs are being monitored, I think they'll still be able to pull it off if Yun Jin is anything to go by.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
It's going to be interesting to see how they go the extra mile if their designs are being monitored, I think they'll still be able to pull it off if Yun Jin is anything to go by.
I don't think this is what you were implying but Yunjin and Shenhe designs were leaked tons of months ago in that famous "8 designs leak" in which there were, among the others, Rosaria and Kazuha. So she was conceptualized way before the CCP censorship targeted the game, which is proof that they could do less lewd designs if they wanted to.
And also I agree with you, the lews has been pretty consistent in all the three regions lol

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
yae kit talk

old.reddit.com

smoge.gif

bah, I feel we go through this with every new 5* and so far the only one that got the short end of the stick was Yoimiya because even Kokomi found her niche and then she got the new artifact set.

But I do agree that it would be extremely dissapointing if they fumble one of the (if not the best) Inazuma character.

Crooked Eye

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think this is what you were implying but Yunjin and Shenhe designs were leaked tons of months ago in that famous "8 designs leak" in which there were, among the others, Rosaria and Kazuha. So she was conceptualized way before the CCP censorship targeted the game, which is proof that they could do less lewd designs if they wanted to.
And also I agree with you, the lews has been pretty consistent in all the three regions lol
Correct. I know Yun Jin's design wasn't influenced by whatever is going on with the CCP but it shows Mihoyo can design good characters without legs or abs being thrusted around. Not that I have an issue with that.
Considering your "robot suits" comment, it implies that the characters can't be any less lewd without making such a drastic change.
If that's how you want to read my comment then that's on you. I asked why Inazuma characters were any more lewd then their counterparts and threw a flippant comment in. Like I said this game has been consistently 'lewd' regardless of the region.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
If that's how you want to read my comment then that's on you. I asked why Inazuma characters were any more lewd then their counterparts and threw a flippant comment in. Like I said this game has been consistently 'lewd' regardless of the region.
The initial poster you quoted never said nor implied that (as shown by his follow up), which is why I found your reply curious but w/e. No point arguing about this any further.

Crooked Eye

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 26, 2017
I think Ayaka, Raiden, Kazuha, and Sara are among the best looking characters in the game.

Honestly it's probably for the best for me if Yae is undercooked; if she's really as weak as some people are expecting it'll make it a lot easier to save for Ayaka and Kazuha, who are my two most wanted characters overall.
Just a word of warning. A lot of these leakers haven't got access to characters in the beta's they only post footage and information on behalf of the people in the beta so it's best to take what they say with a pinch of salt.

For reference they all pretty much doom posted the following characters.

Kazuha
Ayaka
Yoimiya
Raiden
Kokomi
Itto

See the pattern. The only one you could argue may have been correct is Yoimiya but even she is capable of some good numbers.

In short they haven't got a clue and mainly post for the 'clout' of being leakers.

If you want confirmation of where she fits in the meta your best off waiting for her to be tested by TC's once her banner drops.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Visually the design is stunning.

But this has to be the most boring kit we've gotten since like Diluc. She plops down some uninteractive turrets and then pressues a big nuke button with a tiny AoE unless you pay premium for C2.

Keqing is a more interesting kit than this.

Crooked Eye

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 26, 2017
The initial poster you quoted never said nor implied that (as shown by his follow up), which is why I found your reply curious but w/e. No point arguing about this any further.
You called me out as you believed I said the characters from Inazuma aren't sexualised when I mentioned nothing of the sort in my post. All I said is that I don't find them as lewd as some of the characters from other regions.

Alas it is what it is. As you say it's time to move on.

cheesekao

Dec 1, 2017
You called me out as you believed I said the characters from Inazuma aren't sexualised when I mentioned nothing of the sort in my post. All I said is that I don't find them as lewd as some of the characters from other regions.

Alas it is what it is. As you say it's time to move on.
If it's true that I misconstrued what you said then I apologize. Don't really want to be making any enemies here.

Shryke

Oct 26, 2017
Damn... I was so gung ho for Zhongli and Mihoyo gotta do this stuff with the enemies. Will he still be worth it? I don't want to spend all my primos and then find I know I still want Ganyu though.

I sometimes laugh seeing at Raiden's bottoms but it doesn't bother me at all. The male characters could be in a thong and it still wouldn't bother me. Spread the sexy around.

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
Damn... I was so gung ho for Zhongli and Mihoyo gotta do this stuff with the enemies. Will he still be worth it? I don't want to spend all my primos and then find I know I still want Ganyu though.

I sometimes laugh seeing at Raiden's bottoms but it doesn't bother me at all. The male characters could be in a thong and it still wouldn't bother me. Spread the sexy around.

He will still trivialize 99% of the content, yes. Especially bosses

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, even if the sexualization was more "equal", it still doesn't change the fact that sexualization of women is a rampant problem in anime and anime inspired works. Do you see Mihoyo introducing a man with a design that has elements that serve no purpose other than to show they aren't wearing underwear like Shenhe? Or extremely form fitting clothes meant to show off their figure like Ganyu?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
He will still trivialize 99% of the content, yes. Especially bosses

Yeah, like even if they're doing this kind of counter some of the time, I'm absolutely still pulling for Zhongli because of how much nicer it'll make every other situation, lol. Looking forward to no longer having to dodge.

I just hope I don't have terrible luck for both him and Ganyu, I'd like to not have to go to guaranteed for both...

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
I find that Yae is top heavy design wise

like above the waist, there's a lot of things going on

but then it's just bare legs. She should have gotten Ningguang esque tights with a fox design

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, even if the sexualization was more "equal", it still doesn't change the fact that sexualization of women is a rampant problem in anime and anime inspired works. Do you see Mihoyo introducing a man with a design that has elements that serve no purpose other than to show they aren't wearing underwear like Shenhe? Or extremely form fitting clothes meant to show off their figure like Ganyu?
Not to say that women aren't sexual used more than men but they literally just had Gorou and a Itto. So yes I do see them doing that.

Zhongli ain't wearing anything under those slacks either with how tight that ass is.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
Not to say that women aren't sexual used more than men but they literally just had Gorou and a Itto. So yes I do see them doing that.

Zhongli ain't wearing anything under those slacks either with how tight that ass is.
Gorou and Itto are both wearing puffy pants that are in no way form fitting. Gorou's thigh gap is barely even noticeable compared to Shehe's diamond which is amplified by the focus on her legs. You can speculate that certain men aren't wearing underwear but until the designs are actually here, idk...

Last edited:

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
05be334378647ec697551daa9920478400a6808c.gif

www.resetera.com

Genshin Impact |OT7| Yippee Ki Yae OT

Genshin Impact is a F2P open world action RPG with co-op multiplayer by Chinese developer Mihoyo, available for PS4, PS5, PC, Android and iOS. A Switch version has also been announced without a specific date as of yet. Your main character is the Traveller from a far away world. You choose...

Status
Not open for further replies.