• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kierric

Teyvat Traveler
May 3, 2020
Itto looks so good! Really digging his design and looks to have translated well to the 3D model to me. Why so many weeks away ;_;

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I did 2 ten pulls on the banner hoping for Yanfei C1. But to my surprise she brought Childe along. I was nowhere near my pity so this was really a surprise. I have a load of pyro characters and now I can do some more vape damage.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
They really went and just painted abs on top of a skinny male model like all the others :(
I'm grieving

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
51584967186_e62d8cd25d_o.png

kaebie

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
To rub some salt in the wound, here's the anemo boxer without his mask on

zs0kihltg3t71.jpg

They have the model and rig right there!

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Itto Model
s163noszw8t71.png

Let me know if you'd prefer me to not post this stuff. I'm just keeping an eye out for animations and stuff. I'm impatient!

Also, his model is alright. Not quite what I would have hoped for, but better than I expected.

s163noszw8t71.png

Damn, that's a really nice design, probably one of the best imo

He could definitely be beefier though

EDIT: Beaten!
flavor-yum.gif

Agree that he could be beefier, but yeah, I was also expecting much worse so I'm satisfied.

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
s163noszw8t71.png

Damn, that's a really nice design, probably one of the best imo

He could definitely be beefier though

EDIT: Beaten!

Not the beefcake some were expecting...but it is much more than we got before that. I also quite like the design. He looks very cool and handsome. :)

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
User Warned: Accusations of Shilling
Crazy theory of the week : Some people in this thread are paid by MiHoYo to act like they're lucky on new banners.
Ngl, there was a point where I thought there might actually be a few posters here who were paid by Mihoyo to talk positively about them, because they were unnatural adamant about defending the company during some of their most questionable decisions LOL.

I dubbed them "The Mihoyo Defence Force" .

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, I was about to take the picture for the thread tag event but I scared the animals, now I'll have to wait 12 hours. 🥲

Kierric

Teyvat Traveler
May 3, 2020
Lol, I was about to take the picture for the thread tag event but I scared the animals, now I'll have to wait 12 hours. 🥲
I'm having to wait for this colossal patch to install before the game lets me in! 😩 Honestly feels like this might take 12 hours as well

ap_2

Jan 23, 2021
Itto's C2 looks pretty busted tbh. Same with Raiden. Wonder if there's a trend there, or just coincidence.

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017
Artifact Set for Kokomi is nice it gives me hope they actually fix her Interruption Resistence in 2.3 >.> Even if im ready to be disappointed.

Itto is as expected a 5 star Noelle just with a taunt instead of heal+shield. Only good for wood choping as those Inazuma Furnitures need a ton, like 24 just for shrine >.>
Easy skip, but i gladly take Albedo as support. Hope Gorou leaks end up good.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Artifact Set for Kokomi is nice it gives me hope they actually fix her Interruption Resistence in 2.3 >.> Even if im ready to be disappointed.

Itto is as expected a 5 star Noelle just with a taunt instead of heal+shield. Only good for wood choping as those Inazuma Furnitures need a ton, like 24 just for shrine >.>
Easy skip, but i gladly take Albedo as support. Hope Gorou leaks end up good.
itto is nothing like noelle lol

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand, I agree, Itto C2 looks really good.

But on the other hand, it's probably not necessary at all. I got C2 Raiden and it feels like I just bought an easy abyss win. Kinda wish I kept her at C0/C1.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand, I agree, Itto C2 looks really good.

But on the other hand, it's probably not necessary at all. I got C2 Raiden and it feels like I just bought an easy abyss win. Kinda wish I kept her at C0/C1.
His C2 doesn't seem too crazy. How much will the cooldown reduction matter in the end when you want to rotate through the rest of your team for buffs+debuffs anyways? The nicest thing would be the energy cost reduction, but if you're running a 3+ geo team anyways you'd be getting a shitload of geo particles lol

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
My mora almost went below 1m from leveling Childe and my exp books are gone. I put only 5 singles into the weapon banner and got a C3 Yanfei. A good reminder to why I never touch it.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
C2 is definitely a bait const like Raiden but its not as obviously busted. But it is a clear powerspike and quite strong.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Itto's C2 also makes it even more obvious the 2.3 rerun will be Albedo...

I'm screwed, lol.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
80 energy cost with 9 sec of downtime? lol, I wonder what kind of unit that can support him and fill in during the downtime, hmm. Probably not Raiden.

Anyway, definitely excited for Kokomi's new set. (I don't even know what the hell 4pc effect supposed to mean lol, but hooray!!).

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
I did 20 pulls on the Childe banner and got... Ningguang C5 & Chongyun C?? (I don't count after 6, my memory doesn't have room). Which was totally to be expected--I'm about ~50 into pity now. I'll keep pulling as normal for now.

I've shifted Sayu into my overworld team & she's fun and useful but definitely not a comfy healer. I've got Raiden on my overworld team, too, but Sayu's burst isn't popping as often as I'd like & I'm definitely dying in domains more than usual. Still, that's day one and I'm sure things will get easier as I finish her artifacts (they're mostly unleveled) & get used to her playstyle.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently a 60 primo redemption code for the taking

BSPD3ZRXU985

Status
Not open for further replies.