• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Now I've got AR45 I'm trying to focus on levelling talents and also ascending characters up and levelling them toward 80.

Just wondering, thinking ahead to Raiden comps as I'll be moving to complete Inazuma story (thus being able to level Raiden) this week after talent farming, what characters would people recommend prioritising ascending and levelling to 80 first?

Starting to feel the resin constraints for the first time so just trying to be efficient with who I focus first so I can put Raiden to good use when I can get her up.

screenshot_20210912-2kljz0.jpg

screenshot_20210912-2dkjlu.jpg

Getting close to the artifact grind but pacing myself and making sure I'm getting everything in place first.

Raiden Childe Xiangling Bennet
Or
Raiden Childe Zhongli Albedo
Nice! I loved Xiangling in the opening missions but haven't used her since getting her. She's a real fun character but still at the point where I'm trying to be selective on what materials I use on who while I work my way up!
Primarily I've been using Kujou (C6) / Raiden / Bennett / Xiangling - Raiden is a complete house in this team and just crushes Abyss. That said, I've been finding that Raiden slots into most teams fairly easily, since she's basically her own Energy Battery. Even if she doesn't synergize, she often provides enough energy to herself at least to provide a good-sized burst. Her Ult providing extra energy to a team is certainly welcome though.

Other teams I've used her in: Zhongli + Raiden (other two slots are flex) - national team (Xiangling / Xingqiu / Bennett / Raiden), Ayaka superconduct (this team is awkward but Ayaka's kinda good at everything, so)

One thing I've noticed is that, in Abyss at least, you have to be mindful of Raiden's HP. She has infinite poise while in her Ult, so she can get melted by enemies that can't be stunned. I say careful because oftentimes Raiden will just kill the thing you're attacking outright; but if it doesn't die, her HP can get melted real quick.
This is awesome as they're comps I can make with my characters for sure. Thanks for sharing! I must get Sara up but while I'm still levelling a bunch of people it's hard to focus on who gets attention and when (see the Q above). I'm so excited to be at the point where I have a range of people up and can delve into the more granular aspects of the game, even though I know I have a lot to enjoy between now and then. The resin is getting restrictive at this point though between trying for levels, weapon levels, talents and ascension materials. So I have to be paced, and that makes me want to be careful who I invest in and in what order, so I have the best chance of enjoying Raiden sooner.

Good tip on Raiden HP too, I'll be mindful of that as I progress. I'll join you in the Ayaka praise too, I've loved using her since getting her. Such a great character.

Been using the archons together + whoever I need in the situation. Venti, Zhong Li, Raiden are best friends.
🥺 one day Mr Zhong Li will be mine. Sounds like a fun team though! I don't have Venti either so Raiden is my first Archon 😊

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Now I've got AR45 I'm trying to focus on levelling talents and also ascending characters up and levelling them toward 80.

Just wondering, thinking ahead to Raiden comps as I'll be moving to complete Inazuma story (thus being able to level Raiden) this week after talent farming, what characters would people recommend prioritising ascending and levelling to 80 first?

Diona, Bennet, Xiangling, Sucrose, Xingqiu, Jean and Mona are all safe investments :) Raiden too of course

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
So today I somehow pulled both Raiden and the 5 star naginata. Build suggestions? Seems she guves aoe electro to everyone

Also it would seem i never grinded fornmost of my weapon materials and most were lvl 20 though inhave lvl 70 and 60 cast already. Spent a long while fixin that and also remapped attack to r2 so i can use bow foghters and aim like an 3rd person shooter to finally get decent results from folks.

Anyhoo. Tips?

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Aleh, any particular order you'd suggest? Unless that was the order haha, bar Raiden ofc.
Bennet to get as much base ATK as possible, then Xingqiu and Xiangling. Not sure how much Mona benefits from higher level since I don't have her yet, but Diona Jean and Sucrose work very well even at lower ascensions :)

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I used Raiden and Hu Tao together with Xinqui on my first team with Sucrose and they rekt shite. Not sure about the synergy but I got 36 * so xd. My Raiden has a level 20 favonius lance and decent artifacts. I have pity on Engulfing Lightning with about 5600 primogems.... so once I finish up next abyss i'll pull for it. But now I really do feel like I shouldn't have pulled, lol.... but damn the weapon was too cool not to.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oooh, hmm. This actually explains some issues I had with that part of the story. I definitely prefer that they handle things this way in general, but the writing around it makes less sense for one version?

You and Yae just inexplicably insist on using his title "The Balladeer". It was bizarre to me that the Traveler would actually remember his formal title, let alone use it - frankly it felt weird that the Traveler immediately remembered him at all. Guess they wrote the following scenes around the non-event version, where he introduces himself with his title...
I'm pretty sure Mona says his title to us in Unreconciled Stars.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017

Starting to feel the resin constraints for the first time so just trying to be efficient with who I focus first so I can put Raiden to good use when I can get her up.

Getting close to the artifact grind but pacing myself and making sure I'm getting everything in place first.

Nice! I loved Xiangling in the opening missions but haven't used her since getting her. She's a real fun character but still at the point where I'm trying to be selective on what materials I use on who while I work my way up!

This is awesome as they're comps I can make with my characters for sure. Thanks for sharing! I must get Sara up but while I'm still levelling a bunch of people it's hard to focus on who gets attention and when (see the Q above). I'm so excited to be at the point where I have a range of people up and can delve into the more granular aspects of the game, even though I know I have a lot to enjoy between now and then. The resin is getting restrictive at this point though between trying for levels, weapon levels, talents and ascension materials. So I have to be paced, and that makes me want to be careful who I invest in and in what order, so I have the best chance of enjoying Raiden sooner.

Good tip on Raiden HP too, I'll be mindful of that as I progress. I'll join you in the Ayaka praise too, I've loved using her since getting her. Such a great character.

🥺 one day Mr Zhong Li will be mine. Sounds like a fun team though! I don't have Venti either so Raiden is my first Archon 😊
For build priority - Bennett / Ayaka / Raiden then Xiangling / Xingqiu - once these are built out, you should be able to tackle any content and can just build who you like to slot into them. If you're looking for "meta" Sucrose can help with VV shred. I wouldn't personally prioritize Yoimiya but she does synergize with a Raiden tazer comp.

There's also this... interesting build...

In a lot of ways this is actually easier to build because you don't really have to worry about Raiden's substats since she'll primarily be there for Overload procs, which means all you really care about is Elemental Mastery.

Last edited:

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
In a lot of ways this is actually easier to build because you don't really have to worry about Raiden's substats since she'll primarily be there for Overload procs, which means all you really care about is Elemental Mastery.

Definitely easy to build but looks like a meme/for funsies team.
Their c2 Yoimiya is completely stacked with godlike artifacts and her 5* weapon and it still took ages to take down primo geosvishap with the full team.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely easy to build but looks like a meme/for funsies team.
Their c2 Yoimiya is completely stacked with godlike artifacts and her 5* weapon and it still took ages to take down primo geosvishap with the full team.
It's definitely a meme team but if you're just looking to do something for funsies, it works.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
For build priority - Bennett / Ayaka / Raiden then Xiangling / Xingqiu - once these are built out, you should be able to tackle any content and can just build who you like to slot into them. If you're looking for "meta" Sucrose can help with VV shred. I wouldn't personally prioritize Yoimiya but she does synergize with a Raiden tazer comp.

There's also this... interesting build...

Awesome, thank you, and I'll take a peep at the video too. Yoimiya was only on the way up as she's a bestie and I've loved using her, but as resin becomes more relied upon and scarce as a result - I've decided I want to best prepare for the future Raiden team and pay a little more mind to where things go.

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
It finally happened, i managed to get a crit circlet with more than 7% crit damage, it only took me a year of constant disappointment, i am not a big fan of the mililith set and the rest of the substats are meh, but i don't care, this is probably the best crit circlet i will ever get and it got Raidens crit damage up to 210% and i ain't even mad about the tiny smidge of extra hp since i am using homa for her.

aHDSIID.png

TjfD8Rk.gif

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
It finally happened, i managed to get a crit circlet with more than 7% crit damage, it only took me a year of constant disappointment, i am not a big fan of the mililith set and the rest of the substats are meh, but i don't care, this is probably the best crit circlet i will ever get and it got Raidens crit damage up to 210% and i ain't even mad about the tiny smidge of extra hp since i am using homa for her.

aHDSIID.png

TjfD8Rk.gif
Niiice. Great roll.

Not a brag, but these are so difficul to come that I almost feel bad about how fast I got this one in the Emblem domain, lol. I haven't even farmed that much there.

Hz1UFG6.png

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone able to help me out sometime with some boss farming? I'm on iOS. Need help with the mechanical array and some other bosses

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I made a bittersweet realization when trying to improve some artifacts earlier.

I was farming some Severed Fate pieces since I've got a few characters who want them. Went and leveled the few good things I got, then decided to see if I could get some good rolls on some Gladiator pieces, including a crit rate circlet for Keqing since I desperately need crit rate on her. It got very bad substats but the CR only would still make it worth using, so I begrudgingly accepted that.

It was only after that point that it clicked that... hey... oh, right, Shimenawa has the exact same 2-piece bonus as Gladiator, and since I was farming Severed Fate anyway I really should be checking to see if I got anything worthwhile in Shimenawa since I can possibly use those instead. So of course not only did I discover that a CR circlet had dropped today, but it ended up getting a good CD roll. And on top of that there's a Shimenawa ATK sand that's pretty much got better substats at level 0 than her partially upgraded Gladiator one so I'll be able to switch the set without any drawbacks.

Great news, except... I cannot finish upgrading either of them because I used all my fodder on the bad Gladiator ones, whoops. So some day soon I'll be able to use them, I guess. Just glad I at least had that click for me before I used that bad circlet forever...

Moral Panic

Oct 28, 2017
So spiral floors 9-12 are recommended level 90, right? For some reason I thought it was (or might have been) 80 in the beginning, but that explains why I am getting wrecked.
Everything before Abyss 12 can be easily done at lvl 70. I've only gotten 6 stars at Abyss 12 so I cant say for sure what you need for 9 but I dont have a single lvl 80 character (most are 71/72). I think artifacts + team comp > levelling

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished Hyakkunin Ikki event on lowest level for the primos, boy does it make me wish I had units like Ganyu, Xiao, and Childe. Absolute shredders. Although I didn't look at what constellation the freebie units were at...

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished Hyakkunin Ikki event on lowest level for the primos, boy does it make me wish I had units like Ganyu, Xiao, and Childe. Absolute shredders. Although I didn't look at what constellation the freebie units were at...
Those three were C0 level 80 with talents on 8/8/8 (Childe was 9/8/8).

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is my Abyss squad that can do all 4 floors with ease - no weaknesses or slow fights on any chamber with this combo:
DUdYzrQ.png

Xinyan is as anti-meta as it gets, but stacking her to the brim with Defense gear and then putting 4-piece Millelith on her actually makes it so her shield isn't a total joke even on Floor 12. Her damage might be a joke, but that's alright - Eula is there instead. And she gives a minor buff to Eula's damage and applies a nice amount of pyro on occasion, and gives that Pyro Resonance with Bennett, so she earns her keep.

C6 Bennett is such a great asset for certain chambers too, like the Cryo Cube chamber, Frostarm Lawachurl chamber, and Lector chamber.

ccf8lte.png

So much experimenting this weekend.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
So I tried the Raiden Overvape team again in various domains and I really like it. The only one who doesn't get her burst off cooldown is Xiangling (she only has 113% Energy Recharge). but by the team I cycle through Bennett's skill & burst and Xingqui's skill and burst, she's ready to go. This is a very fun team.

Also I finally R5'd The Catch. Thank heavens.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I tried the Raiden Overvape team again in various domains and I really like it. The only one who doesn't get her burst off cooldown is Xiangling (she only has 113% Energy Recharge). but by the team I cycle through Bennett's skill & burst and Xingqui's skill and burst, she's ready to go. This is a very fun team.

Also I finally R5'd The Catch. Thank heavens.

My XQ's ER might be overdoing it.

And C6 Raiden is on her Abyss team. Only Low Tide can slow her down.

52I66Kq.png

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm trying to build a Diluc team.

Currently using the Diluc/XQ/Benny combo. Not sure who to put in the 4th slot...I was thinking Barbara for a filler healer.

Whatever the case, since we're talking about ER at the moment, how does my main DPS take advantage of XQ and Benny's ER?

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm trying to build a Diluc team.

Currently using the Diluc/XQ/Benny combo. Not sure who to put in the 4th slot...I was thinking Barbara for a filler healer.

Whatever the case, since we're talking about ER at the moment, how does my main DPS take advantage of XQ and Benny's ER?
High ER on XQ and Benny means that you can use their bursts off cooldown, which means the water swords for vaporizing with Diluc and the attack buff and healing from Bennett. Barbara isn't really necessary because Bennett should provide more than enough healing. A shielder like Diona or maybe a VV user like Sucrose could go in the fourth slot.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
High ER on XQ and Benny means that you can use their bursts off cooldown, which means the water swords for vaporizing with Diluc and the attack buff and healing from Bennett. Barbara isn't really necessary because Bennett should provide more than enough healing. A shielder like Diona or maybe a VV user like Sucrose could go in the fourth slot.

Thanks, that makes sense.

Also, I did the Baal boss fight for the World Quest. She kills me, but no special cut scene triggers? Am I doing something wrong?

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, that makes sense.

Also, I did the Baal boss fight for the World Quest. She kills me, but no special cut scene triggers? Am I doing something wrong?
You're not actually supposed to die in that fight. You have to bring her down to a certain level of health, after which she will do something and you have to survive until the fight ends.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else feel like 2.1 has been a really... "it's there" sort of patch? Not bad or anything but pretty dull and to a degree monotonous. Lot of hype around Raiden herself (and controversies), but feels like the patch has been lacking for the game itself.

I think the story being such a dud kinda whelms the whole of the patch so far. Seirai and Watasumi also don't really have the staying power of the original three Inazuma islands.

----

Also why the heck did they nerf Lisa and the GeoT.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
Crowned Raiden's burst and now I'm back to the Mora hell.

Worth it.
I had over 10 million Mora when I came into Inazuma... I am going to have none by the time I crown all of Raiden's talents...

Had to level and give talents to Ayaka - Raiden - Kujou (Kujou won't even be maxed because I won't have resources to level her all the way)

And that's basically all my Mora, lol

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else feel like 2.1 has been a really... "it's there" sort of patch? Not bad or anything but pretty dull and to a degree monotonous. Lot of hype around Raiden herself (and controversies), but feels like the patch has been lacking for the game itself.

I think the story being such a dud kinda whelms the whole of the patch so far. Seirai and Watasumi also don't really have the staying power of the original three Inazuma islands.

----

I definitely feel like this also.

They can't fuck up these Archon Quests... they should delay them to work on them more. They need to take their storytelling to the next level.

Even the cutscenes are getting lower quality I'm feeling.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
Everything before Abyss 12 can be easily done at lvl 70. I've only gotten 6 stars at Abyss 12 so I cant say for sure what you need for 9 but I dont have a single lvl 80 character (most are 71/72). I think artifacts + team comp > levelling
Most would recommend you get your primary DPS up to 80 or 90, as well as Zhongli and Bennett. After that? You can kinda build whatever you want at your own pace.

I do feel like I must ask though - why Barbara? Thrilling Tales buff?

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada

----

I don't think Seirai and Watatsumi needed to be 2 separate islands.

There isn't enough content, or exploration points to justify them being two distinct islands.

Seirei in particular is bizarre, since no one will ever need to revisit once they've farmed the TM enough times.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I had over 10 million Mora when I came into Inazuma... I am going to have none by the time I crown all of Raiden's talents...

Had to level and give talents to Ayaka - Raiden - Kujou (Kujou won't even be maxed because I won't have resources to level her all the way)

I still haven't touched my Sara lol. It's going go be negative Mora at this rate.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
I still haven't touched my Sara lol. It's going go be negative Mora at this rate.
Yep, I'm basically in the same boat. Leveling characters in this game is so freaking expensive. Granted, you only need like 8-10 and you're set, but still. After all this, am entering saving mode until Yae.

I also still need an ER set for Kujou as well.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Seirai really felt like it had no purpose except to power level raiden to 90 so content creators could make vids about her

greenbird

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

Books are gone, and I have just enough Mora to crown Raiden's ultimate after reset. Hoping these rerun banners are true, so I'll have a lot of time to finish these characters and rebuild for future patches.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I got a single billet this week, and it was from Wolf of the North
I got 1 dream solvent, and it was from Dvalin
aka why I'm still gonna waste my time on old bosses I'm overloaded on materials for

Also holy shit it's been weeks how are people AR55+ still destroying the things on the side of Signora's map that stop you burning to death
I'm not trying that in co-op again

lemonade

May 8, 2018
2.1 story was great. It's the best narrative Genshin has delivered. Also some of the most emotional impactful cutscenes were in 2.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.