• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if this has been posted already. But it's another good video from IWinToLose regarding Raiden

Watch to the end if your contemplating going for constellation as he gives some good advice as to the cost involved.

Even if I could afford to drop 400 USD on one character, I wouldn't. I do have C2 Raiden, but didn't nearly cost me that much since I was able to save.
For characters you like, drawing for constallations is fine IMO. IF you just want to do it because you can afford it, fine IMO. Just hope that the gatcha mechanics don't get to those who can't afford it
I also happen to agree with Evolution of Metal, that Mihoyo will maybe move good constallations earlier because they will seem easier to achieve, thus increasing spending. The above video kinda goes into that point, showing that previous 5* constallations that were character "breaking" were later, and not as early as Raiden

Oct 27, 2017
Money isn't even the problem, if the game could be really good I wouldn't mind dropping some mad cash. But the question is, do I even get a little bit of entertainment going for Cs or weapons?

And the answer is unlikely. Maybe in the case of Hu Tao, where unlocking her C1 is more of the quality and usability improvement, but even that is kind of inconsequencial. My main damage units are C0 Klee and Fischl, to this day, and I am not even rolling with great artifacts or do any of this advanced jump-cancellation, no problemo with Abyss.

You get some kind of e-penis inflation only, and the damage numbers that don't matter :( Scam! I am a little envious that other people have better toys than I am, but... it matters only psychologically.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
If I start playing today is it too late to get to 20 and get alloy? Any fast ways to level up?

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Razor birthday cuteness:

E-w8totUYAAoBEW

By https://twitter.com/bobachalatte

E-ze0fMUUAUmAjv

By https://twitter.com/goat_fish_here_

Sorry, but even if she did one billion of damage, dumping hundreds in real money into her banner to secure 3 copies of her is never an "insane value". Advertising it as this is "insane" to me.

I love these. Goodest boy.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
You'll get there, it doesn't take long
Just follow the story quests you get

Sounds good! I'm adventure level 6 and about to do some third temple thing. I'm digging it well enough but no idea what I'm doing so far. Lots of systems to learn it seems. Or I'm an idiot. Both are also possible haha. Thanks!

Crooked Eye

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 26, 2017
Money isn't even the problem, if the game could be really good I wouldn't mind dropping some mad cash. But the question is, do I even get a little bit of entertainment going for Cs or weapons?

And the answer is unlikely. Maybe in the case of Hu Tao, where unlocking her C1 is more of the quality and usability improvement, but even that is kind of inconsequencial. My main damage units are C0 Klee and Fischl, to this day, and I am not even rolling with great artifacts or do any of this advanced jump-cancellation, no problemo with Abyss.

You get some kind of e-penis inflation only, and the damage numbers that don't matter :( Scam!
The game may not be good to you - which I would never understand as your still playing it. If your not enjoying something then why take the time to play it and make yourself miserable. Move on take a break and revisit in a few months when the game may have improved for you as from my observations 90% of your posts about Genshin are negative.

For every person that doesn't enjoy the game there are people that do and see the value in constellations for some characters. If they see the value and want to pull for constellations why is it such a problem for you. I'm that person. I enjoy the game so don't mind spending every now and again whether that be a weapon or constellation every now and again.

Also the e-penis inflation comment is downright disrespectful and uncalled for.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
For characters you like, drawing for constallations is fine IMO. IF you just want to do it because you can afford it, fine IMO. Just hope that the gatcha mechanics don't get to those who can't afford it
This is my take too. For some people, drawing constellations is kind of like collecting cards. Like a feeling of completion for a character they like. It's not about making the game necessarily better. And maybe they want to see bigger numbers, and that's ok too.

The issue is how many people tout these 5* constellations as an absolute gamechanger. Some players will fall for that, and seeing that same talk for an entire month can affect how they perceive a weapon or a character, even if they know it's not true.

I'm not in that category, but I agree with ArcticDonkey that taking breaks might be beneficial. If not from the game, at least from the community, especially during the banner of a character you find tempting. After the banner is gone, that character pretty much vanishes from the conversation. YouTubers and meta chasers jump on the next shiny (or not so shiny) release almost immediately.

edit: I'm talking about people who feel bad about spending and pulling.

Last edited:

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Just some general advice after seeing some of the negativity the past few days. I would really encourage people to take a break if they are burned out
I think a large part of the burnout is because of the fact that Mihoyo aren't interested in listening to their player base. So it's less burn out from the game and more burn out from the company. I actually did take a break a few months ago and when I came back, Mihoyo were still shit lol. I just figured it was better to be adamant in not giving them my money going forward. If this game required me to buy the Welkin I would quit.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Tales coming out tomorrow means that I'll be on a forced break lol

I do find myself burning out on some of the grindier aspects of the game, I haven't even started fishing because it looks terrible, housing because a "set it and forget it" feature for me too

I just want story and characters :(

Oct 27, 2017
The game may not be good to you - which I would never understand as your still playing it. If your not enjoying something then why take the time to play it and make yourself miserable. Move on take a break and revisit in a few months when the game may have improved for you as from my observations 90% of your posts about Genshin are negative.

For every person that doesn't enjoy the game there are people that do and see the value in constellations for some characters. If they see the value and want to pull for constellations why is it such a problem for you. I'm that person. I enjoy the game so don't mind spending every now and again whether that be a weapon or constellation every now and again.

Also the e-penis inflation comment is downright disrespectful and uncalled for.

You cannot come back to this game after 3 months if you want to unlock characters. It is why taking a break isn't a good tip for someone who likes characters... I like parts of the game, but the parts I dislike are growing :(

It is a big problem because I am looking at people, who have problems with gacha spending, relapsing and dropping $250 to get Raiden C2. This isn't every now and then, it is bad... It is objectively bad, and undeniably many people getting C2 Raidens is encouraging others, peer pressure.

Are you really pulling those constellations because you cannot do Abyss? What other value are you getting from them?

Yeah, Tales tomorrow, just one more day of shitposting.

Xalbur

Mar 30, 2019
I think a large part of the burnout is because of the fact that Mihoyo aren't interested in listening to their player base. So it's less burn out from the game and more burn out from the company. I actually did take a break a few months ago and when I came back, Mihoyo were still shit lol. I just figured it was better to be adamant in not giving them my money going forward. If this game required me to buy the Welkin I would quit.
I really don't think this mindset is healthy, you act like Mihoyo personally wronged you or something and I am pretty sure the majority of players don't hate the company like this.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't think this mindset is healthy, you act like Mihoyo personally wronged you or something and I am pretty sure the majority of players don't hate the company like this.

This.
The antipathy (and there was some weird, hyperbolic stuff said in here before) some seem to develop for the developers and the game seem unhealthy. Just stop playing the game if you dislike the game and developer and if you feel they dislike the game and you/the playerbase.

lemonade

May 8, 2018

Some in this thread make it their personality to be as reactionary as possible and shit on the company at every stop.

I would not be surprised people who play Genshin are turned away from this thread because the moment they open it, they are greeted by inflammatory hyperbole calling MHY "lazy, dumb, trash piece of shit".

Crooked Eye

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 26, 2017
You cannot come back to this game after 3 months if you want to unlock characters. It is why taking a break isn't a good tip for someone who likes characters... I like parts of the game, but the parts I dislike are growing :(

It is a big problem because I am looking at people, who have problems with gacha spending, relapsing and dropping $250 to get Raiden C2. This isn't every now and then, it is bad... It is objectively bad, and undeniably many people getting C2 Raidens is encouraging others, peer pressure.

Are you really pulling those constellations because you cannot do Abyss? What other value are you getting from them?

Now I personally would call not being able to to take a break from a game your not enjoying from fear of missing a character drop unhealthy especially if you have serious gripes with the game. That's real FOMO. And the reality is that you will probably be able to get the character on a rerun 6 to 12 months down the line.

I'll also reiterate that no one is actively encouraging people to pull for C2 Raiden. People are asking if it's worth it and people are responding with it you've got the means to get it and want it then go for it but if your F2P or are more interested in the got to collect them all element of the game then no it isn't worth it.

I'm my own personal circumstances I don't have a second carry on this account so I couldn't do Abyss. C2 Raiden allows me to build a second team around her as a hyper carry to now be able to do Abyss. The added bonus is that she is one if not my favourite character in the game, I like her lore and story as well as her design. So spending the extra Primo's on her was worth it to me and opens up more avenues for me to gain Primo's now free the Abyss.

Oct 27, 2017
Now I personally would call not being able to to take a break from a game your not enjoying from fear of missing a character drop unhealthy especially if you have serious gripes with the game. That's real FOMO. And the reality is that you will probably be able to get the character on a rerun 6 to 12 months down the line.

That is the problem. 6-12 down the line still assume I am playing for 3 months, daily to catch it. The punishment for not playing is so big that I don't have a self-control to abandon it for 3 months. It is either permanent detachment, or daily grind. But it is better now, I am logging in once a day, the minimal engagement possible.

Artifact grind is the same = you return where you started from. You reach the max disappointment gauge, and take a break to cooldown, but you return to exactly the same stuff you left. I am over it now, fuck Pale Flame, only when I am out of heroes/talents to level I might return to it. Ain't gong to suffer like jimmy, daily dose of disappointment.

It is not like in other games, where you say fuck this patch, and return later 3-6 months later to a different meta or return to new heroes/artifacts, along with a balance patch or two. I cannot skip, evne with Welkin, I am skipping half the characters and most weapons. 5* Constellations are like pies in the sky.

I'm my own personal circumstances I don't have a second carry on this account so I couldn't do Abyss. C2 Raiden allows me to build a second team around her as a hyper carry to now be able to do Abyss. The added bonus is that she is one if not my favourite character in the game, I like her lore and story as well as her design. So spending the extra Primo's on her was worth it to me and opens up more avenues for me to gain Primo's now free the Abyss.

So have you spend money, or was this some sort of back-up account where you collect welfare and have other heroes on the main one, so you decided to go C2 Raiden?

There were people, ain't going to point fingers, who were... influencing others to try the weapon banner. Naughty, naughty.

Last edited:

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just keep playing because I enjoy the combat and squeezing more dps and synergy out of the characters I've built. I run through Abyss a dozen times after I complete it each reset just to see if I can improve efficiency or reactions to shorten clear times.

When we're really lucky, we get events like Vagabond that introduce so many optional difficulty modifiers that we get to really stress test some artifact sets and team builds. Fischl wouldn't be 90 if it weren't for that event, and her power boost was a result of that event needing someone as good as 90 Fischl.

If I didn't enjoy the game enough to play it on the core gameplay loop's merits, I'd have dropped it a long time ago.

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ain't gong to suffer like jimmy, daily dose of disappointment.
Yeah. My solution is to just not play the game until I get artifacts I want. I log in, spend my resin, and log out. Only once I have my character to where I think they SHOULD be... that's when I'll start playing. Otherwise I just get too angry.

I'm honestly shocked that even whales can get good artifacts by throwing money at the game. The RNG is just so varied... there are so many ways it can screw you. The odds of a single good artifact are infinitesimally small. Yet streamers get full sets of them. Today I threw 7 more condensed resin at the domain (thanks to the free 200 primos we got today), and I got a grand total of 2 emblem of fait artifacts. The rest were Shimenawas. The only one that had potential was that circlet I showed, lol.

Anyways, Ill continue to do dailies because that gives me almost 2 refreshes, and Im almost level 57 would should give me more fragiles. More artifact fodder, lol.

Dec 27, 2019
Seattle
Yup. Thats about right.

Welp, see you tomorrow, Genshin.

HqSAjHn.png
I know this is frustrating, but you might want to keep that around in case we end up with an appropriate HP-scaling character in the future. Some of the pieces with DEF and HP substats that I ditched early on would have worked fine for Albedo and Zhongli, and I really regretted using them as fodder.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll try to help the posters and not post that I got X or Y here (even though I had 30k+ saved for Raiden). I think that the hype really gets to some people and every little attitude towards not pulling irresponsibly helps.

It's not worth if the result is getting some users trying to do the same by "pressure".

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno here's some more screenshots or whatever. Who cares. Not gonna do them anymore. This game shits on me too much for me to spread any kind of positivity toward it.

202198222527.png

202198222843.png

20219822218.png

202198223434.png

20219633240.png

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I'll try to help the posters and not post that I got X or Y here (even though I had 30k+ saved for Raiden). I think that the hype really gets to some people and every little attitude towards not pulling irresponsibly helps.

It's not worth if the result is getting some users trying to do the same by "pressure".
I think it's alright to post what you get, especially if you say how much it took to get or how much you saved. It's ok to be happy when you're lucky, but I always say people should post their crappy pulls too. I make sure to talk about my terrible ones.

I also think it should be alright for people to say how much they spent because we shouldn't shame people for spending on the game either. I can see how most don't want to though, it can get pretty toxic.

I dunno here's some more screenshots or whatever. Who cares. Not gonna do them anymore. This game shits on me too much for me to spread any kind of positivity toward it.

202198222527.png

202198222843.png

20219822218.png

202198223434.png

20219633240.png
Appreciate that you always took them! I'm sad the artifact grind took such a toll on you. :(

I know that when it gets to this point it doesn't make a difference when people say you don't need amazing artifacts. It just feels bad to not get what you want, and it's not worth it to get angry at a game. I hope you can either get the pieces you want or that you're able to let go eventually.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
one of the most reliable leakers is retiring (SsukunaA) and before going he decided to just spill a LOT

also

\

ofc, leaks related to stuff not in the next patch are always iffy but the WFFP discord pinned this one and as far as I know he has had a reliable track record.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
one of the most reliable leakers is retiring (SsukunaA) and before going he decided to just spill a LOT

also

\

ofc, leaks related to stuff not in the next patch are always iffy but the WFFP discord pinned this one and as far as I know he has had a reliable track record.

"Have fun guessing what's real or what's not" means that they put fake information among the real leaks?

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
Possibly irrational concern, but is there anything to fear about the CCP cracking down on Genshin's success, or at least shaking up the dev team based on what they've been doing lately?

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
This.
The antipathy (and there was some weird, hyperbolic stuff said in here before) some seem to develop for the developers and the game seem unhealthy. Just stop playing the game if you dislike the game and developer and if you feel they dislike the game and you/the playerbase.
I've just seen communication as the most dominant talking point over the last week across various platforms, which is why I made that assessment that the playerbase's burn out could be happening from that. Maybe I'm seeing a limited sample size, but it's impossible for me tell what percentage of the player base is vocal online. It could very well be a case of the vocal minority. From my personal standpoint I think we should be calling out a lack of communication from a company when the players are the ones supporting them. I'm not in any place to tell you that you guys are wrong to disagree with that, but I will give my argument for why I believe it is right.

Business is a 2 way relationship. The company make a product, we purchase the product. We give feedback on the product, they improve the product, we continue to purchase the product. If we continuously give feedback on specific issues and a year later they haven't addressed those issues, then what response would you consider healthy? When I say addressed I'm not even talking about fixing it, I'm talking about vocalising the fact that they hear us and they're discussing how to improve the situation. To me an unhealthy mindset would be an unfair expectation of things. If I'm honest I see expecting Mihoyo to change the Beidou Raiden interaction is an unfair expectation. I just haven't wanted to say it because I don't want to seem like I'm going at anyone for their viewpoint. However I don't think good communication is an unfair expectation.

Correct me if I'm wrong in my assessment, but I think the difference is that I see it as a rite and you guys don't? I believe we are entitled to be listened to and responded to, but maybe that mindset is wrong and it should stop at just being an expectation, but not something we absolutely should be given.

But it is because of that that yeah, I think I do feel slighted. Not on a personal level like you suggested of me, Alkez, has been wronged. I feel slighted in the sense that we, the playerbase, have been wrong, and it is frustrating because this is a wonderful game that could be really special. The music, the world, I'm one of the few people who seems to actually like the story and have vocalised that so many times (when a lot of people have shat on it as well). It's just that recently it's felt like it's not about that and all about money. I don't think it's fair to say that I'm allow to praise the game but not criticse the company when I believe they're in the wrong.

Also for refence I don't think developers and company should be mixed (and I'm probably guilty of making this mistake in my posts previously). The people in charge of decisions are not usually the developers themselves but the team that runs Mihoyo's Genshin division. And from what I've heard (on the rumour mill mind you) a number of the developers are very frustrated with the current situation over there.

Last edited:

tinthoh

Jan 13, 2018

also

\

I hope the stuff about Ayato is true, cause that sounds awesome in combination with Ayaka.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

also

\

Lots of interesting info... but yeah, the whole "some of this is true" thing annoys me lol.
Not me having just bought C6 Ningguang from the store.....

Yae does sound too amazing to be real but I want to believe!! Itto and Ayato both sound extremely cool too, and I definitely heard a rumor before about Ayato being designed by Zhongli's artist.

Kierric

Teyvat Traveler
May 3, 2020
Razor birthday cuteness:

E-w8totUYAAoBEW

By https://twitter.com/bobachalatte

E-ze0fMUUAUmAjv

By https://twitter.com/goat_fish_here_

Sorry, but even if she did one billion of damage, dumping hundreds in real money into her banner to secure 3 copies of her is never an "insane value". Advertising it as this is "insane" to me.

The animation is too cute :3

Razor was one of my OGs back when the game was new. I've been rocking Razor/Xinyan/Albedo/Qiqi as my Inazuma exploring team lately and I love my little rejects (apart from Qiqi, whom I despise. She's there for superconduct and healing ONLY).

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've just seen communication as the most dominant talking point over the last week across various platforms, which is why I made that assessment that the playerbase's burn out could be happening from that. Maybe I'm seeing a limited sample size, but it's impossible for me tell what percentage of the player base is vocal online. It could very well be a case of the vocal minority. From my personal standpoint I think we should be calling out a lack of communication from a company when the players are the ones supporting them. I'm not in any place to tell you that you guys are wrong to disagree with that, but I will give my argument for why I believe it is right.

Business is a 2 way relationship. The company make a product, we purchase the product. We give feedback on the product, they improve the product, we continue to purchase the product. If we continuously give feedback on specific issues and a year later they haven't addressed those issues, then what response would you consider healthy? When I say addressed I'm not even talking about fixing it, I'm talking about vocalising the fact that they hear us and they're discussing how to improve the situation. To me an unhealthy mindset would be an unfair expectation of things. If I'm honest I see expecting Mihoyo to change the Beidou Raiden interaction is an unfair expectation. I just haven't wanted to say it because I don't want to seem like I'm going at anyone for their viewpoint. However I don't think good communication is an unfair expectation.

Correct me if I'm wrong in my assessment, but I think the difference is that I see it as a rite and you guys don't? I believe we are entitled to be listened to and responded to, but maybe that mindset is wrong and it should stop at just being an expectation, but not something we absolutely should be given.

But it is because of that that yeah, I think I do feel slighted. Not on a personal level like you suggested of me, Alkez, has been wronged. I feel slighted in the sense that we, the playerbase, have been wrong, and it is frustrating because this is a wonderful game that could be really special. The music, the world, I'm one of the few people who seems to actually like the story and have vocalised that so many times (when a lot of people have shat on it as well). It's just that recently it's felt like it's not about that and all about money. I don't think it's fair to say that I'm allow to praise the game but not criticse the company when I believe they're in the wrong.

Also for refence I don't think developers and company should be mixed (and I'm probably guilty of making this mistake in my posts previously). The people in charge of decisions are not usually the developers themselves but the team that runs Mihoyo's Genshin division. And from what I've heard (on the rumour mill mind you) a number of the developers are very frustrated with the current situation over there.
TO be fair, your voice won't be heard here by MHY, it's mostly just us discussing. It can get tiring sometimes, but complaining is fair game for me, in a forum.

I guess you could use some of this energy and try to complain in places that are most likely for Mihoyo to listen to you, like the surveys or their customer service... it's the best bet we have.

---
I actually think many things could be better in this game. It really does have this potential to be really great, but it gets shafted so much... I'll specially complain about how the storytelling is feeling rushed and not well thought these last patches... I feel like they could have released the islands with just quests like the Kazari one and actually work to improve the Archon quest to be better. Don't you guys think? They should take their time with the Archon quests. The world and it's exploration, I have no problems at all.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw an 1 year ad on polygon. I'd like it as poster.

Edit: mobile site is not letting me upload it

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
If those leak are true, Ayato is basically another Childe (which is somewhat fine) and hydro dps will become a real thing after Thoma, aka Pyro XQ, will come out

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

Disagree on the "you can't come into the game after 3 months if you want to unlock characters". You will unlock them at the same rate no matter when you play (technically a higher rate, since there will be more 4* that you don't have in the banners). The fun should come from getting new characters, not what percentage of them you have (if it's the latter, youarealreadydead.jpg).

That said, 100% agreed that encouraging others to spend money on gambling is shitty regardless of context and people should be more responsible about it, and that chasing big numbers is an utterly pointless rat race anyway.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

also

\

Good riddance, to be honest. ;) I really dislike these kinds of attention seekers. "Have fun gessing what's real and what's not." Give me a break, lol.
As I said before: Every leaker who claims they know Mihoyo's character, region or event rollout 1 year ahead of time is highly sus.
Just recently I was proven right about Inazuma's rollout when a "leaker" months ago claimed Inazuma's island, story and main character rollout (including Raiden) would be delayed into 2022. I had a very strong feeling that was BS to make negative headlines. Many in here immediately jumped on it though.

Last edited:

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've left my F2P ways behind me, Welkin and Battle Pass to try to boost me a little bit (I'd like the claymore for Diluc). So far 120+ wishes towards Raiden and no dice, losing the 50/50 ~80. I do have a C5 Sara though. Probably only have around 20 or so wishes left as my quests are beginning to run dry. But I do have tons of new characters to try out and level! Recently coming back to this and it has been a lot of fun (for now).

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
That is the problem. 6-12 down the line still assume I am playing for 3 months, daily to catch it. The punishment for not playing is so big that I don't have a self-control to abandon it for 3 months. It is either permanent detachment, or daily grind. But it is better now, I am logging in once a day, the minimal engagement possible.
It is certainly hard to entirely drop the game for a longer period of time if you want to keep the freemogem income up and generally stay up-to-date, but it is entirely possible to not play daily and get most of it.
The majority of limited primogems come from events and abyss. Abyss you only need to do once every ~2 weeks. Events never require you to actively participate every day, they generally unlock more stuff over time but you can do them at once at the end, or in smaller batches however you want.
The daily income is laughable in comparison. 60 primos a day. That is 2 and a half pulls per week. 11 pulls if you sit out an entire month. This is nothing compared to the rest of the sources.
It is entirely possible to check in once a week to do the current event stuff and peace out, or just play every other day or what have you and you're not going to miss out on anything worthwhile.
And hey, maybe it's enough to just step back for a few days and then you can come back re-energized and find things fun again, it certainly helped me when I started to get tired of it and just stopped playing for some time during the end of 1.6.

If you have Welkin then it's a different thing, but honestly if you feel like you "have to" play every day and "have to" keep buying the Welkin pass, while you're not enjoing it and it instead feels like work, then you should probably stop buying the Welkin deliberately. Don't reward Mihoyo if you're not having fun. Don't let the FOMO get to you.

Moara

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 25, 2017
Good riddance, to be honest. ;) I really dislike these kinds of attention seekers. "Have fun gessing what's real and what's not." Give me a break, lol.
As I said before: Every leaker who claims they know Mihoyo's character, region or event rollout 1 year ahead of time is highly sus.
Just recently I was proven right about Inazuma's rollout when a "leaker" months ago claimed Inazuma's island, story and main character rollout (including Raiden) would be delayed into 2022. I had a very strong feeling that was BS to make negative headlines. Many in here immediately jumped on it though.
I mean, plans change. There were leakers who also correctly knew that Inazuma would be split into multiple patches months ahead of time. It's pretty clear at this point that there ARE legit insider leaks, but a lot of it can be hard to distinguish from the fake ones until after the fact

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I've left my F2P ways behind me, Welkin and Battle Pass to try to boost me a little bit (I'd like the claymore for Diluc). So far 120+ wishes towards Raiden and no dice, losing the 50/50 ~80. I do have a C5 Sara though. Probably only have around 20 or so wishes left as my quests are beginning to run dry. But I do have tons of new characters to try out and level! Recently coming back to this and it has been a lot of fun (for now).
Welkin + BP is the way to go honestly. Passive income every day, and the BP weapons are really good 4-Star options. I personally think the Claymore is the best of the bunch and it's excellent on any Claymore character.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I will say, I think this game has a churn problem given the general rate (and almost desperate nature) of some of these "bring players back" programs they run and how they bombard you with e-mails if you stop logging in after a while. I've never had a gacha I've dropped have this level of attempts to bribe players into bringing people back/in or bombarding you if you haven't logged in within some time frame.

If you churn too fast, eventually you do run out of people.

And I've seen (and my personal stance) more of the idea that "no, I won't recommend this game" from people who play this game every day. I think there's a point that we've reached where player inertia is strong enough to keep a lot playing but have a sort of cynical/destructive view of the game.

----

An aside, all the leakers seem to be disappearing which is terrible for the playerbase.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
just watched IwinToLose hit over a million damage with Raiden. Although it was C3 Raiden and it needed C6 Sara as support and food buffs, still impressive. Not that you need this kind of damage especially at the costs involved.

edit - I posted this before noticing the video had been posted and discussed here

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
That leak sounds like some serious copium.
Itto's whole kit countering the new shield shredding enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.