• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
The temptation to delete other people's posts is so strong

20180716084317-b81a7a09.gif

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
He's fit, but people acting as if he's Chris fucking Redfield.

What is happening?

When there are only 4 male 4 stars, people be gettin thirsty over the human equivalent of potato salad

I mean, this is also the fandom that calls all the adult women mommy and thicc, too -- it's not just one sided at the dudes lol. Thirsty Genshin fans in general are just whack.

I mean, Signora, Lisa, Jean, Beidou etc kinda fit the bill in basic anime standards

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, this is also the fandom that calls all the adult women mommy and thicc, too -- it's not just one sided at the dudes lol. Thirsty Genshin fans in general are just whack.
Thirst is annoying in general, but this is a game were there's only 5 character body types shared between the main cast. And everyone looks like they're fresh out of high school. Yep people going on about "daddy" this and "mommy" that. At least with other gachas with more character variety, it's still annoying but at least it kinda makes sense. This is just strange.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool Raiden art. I swear 99% of them that I see is her doing the same boob sword pose with excessive cleavage over and over again

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
0hRREq2.png

SBuWsLq.png
Holy shit I actually did it, I actually was able to get all 36 stars on abyss for the first time, I can't believe it, I thought it would take me so much longer. After properly having Xiangling built I rearranged Xingqiu's artifacts to improve them, and decided to give the national team a go with Hu Tao, as I don't have Chongyun or Sucrose built. It ended up doing amazing work, and aaah I still can't believe I did it. Definitely want to try and get C6 Xiangling on Baal's banner now to make the team even better.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty cool Raiden art. I swear 99% of them that I see is her doing the same boob sword pose with excessive cleavage over and over again
That or having her looking shy and embarrassed, which is completely out of character. Not sure which one is worse. Probably still the boob sword one.

It's 2021. After a year of isolation let people be horny without judgement.
People are free to be horny, but goddamn, I will not stand by and let someone ruin the sanctity of the word "daddy" by calling Thoma one.

OUT OF LINE.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You said you wanted Kazuha to die because of his fans like 1 day ago
I'm gonna judge whatever

That's more of the "imagine not having Kazuha" that I keep seeing everywhere.

That or having her looking shy and embarrassed, which is completely out of character. Not sure which one is worse. Probably still the boob sword one.

People are free to be horny, but goddamn, I will not stand by and let someone ruin the sanctity of the word "daddy" by calling Thoma one.

OUT OF LINE.

lol. OK I can understand this at least. Mainly because dude ain't old.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
God I am so glad that the socially acceptable kink of my youth was not incest related. Watching thirst culture cycle from one incestuous pairing to another just... really makes it easier to get old.

Yep people going on about "daddy" this and "mommy" that.

I'm assuming they're really, really young? It does depend on your POV, after all.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, so it looks like Yae really won't be coming in 2.2, huh? Not sure what I'll do now. I'm getting Raiden of course, no changes there, but now I'm debating whether I should try for Kokomi or not. I already have Mona who more-or-less does the same as Kokomi (with hydro application, not so much the healing) so it's not like I NEED her, I just love her style. I could also keep saving and maybe try for Hu Tao, but I'm really not interested in needing to get her C1 to make her feel "complete". Ganyu C1 isn't a priority for me, since she already deletes everything outside of the abyss at C0 so I don't really need the extra power.

I'll just pull for Raiden as originally planned and maybe wait and see how Kokomi turns out. Beyond that, not sure what I'll do, since there's no telling when Yae might release.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So people that are interested in building characters I would like your opinion.
I got these 4 builds but I'm not sure which one would fit best for Raiden 🤷🏻‍♂️
Any opinion is welcome

Build 1: 2424 Atk, 62.5 crit rate, 146.5 CritDMG, 242,2 ER

Build 2: 2262 atk, 68.7 crit rate, 139.5 CritDMG, 231,8 ER

Build 3: 2234 atk, 71.1 crit rate, 139,5 CritDMG, 220.1 ER

Build 4: 2396 atk, 64.5 crit rate, 146.5 CritDMG, 230.5 ER
For me build 3 is hitting. That's my ideal crit stats without a crit weapon or ascension, and the ER is at a good amount too. The atk suffers the most of the 4, but consistency is more important imo.
Wow, so it looks like Yae really won't be coming in 2.2, huh?
Secret.

Anniversary.

Banner.

BELIEVE CHRONO!

I just can't accept that this is all we're getting with the anniversary. I need to hold on to some hope that there's a surprise in there somewhere.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Secret.

Anniversary.

Banner.

BELIEVE CHRONO!

I just can't accept that this is all we're getting with the anniversary. I need to hold on to some hope that there's a surprise in there somewhere.
That would legit be amazing. No one would expect it either since she wasn't in any form of closed beta. If she is as integral to the Inazuma story as many expect, it'd make sense for them to make her the big Anniversary banner too.

Now I'm a believer.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
C'mon guys. Mihoyo have basically told us that they don't care about the anniversary. They've got other ways to whip up hype (like releasing the new Inazuma islands, for example), and considering that they've been on an actual roll with the summer islands & now inazuma, they have no particular need to juice up interest with random giveaways.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
But don't you see? MHY saying they don't care about the Anniversary is precisely WHY they care. So they can drop some big unexpected surprise on us when we least expect it.

All according to plan.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But don't you see? MHY saying they don't care about the Anniversary is precisely WHY they care. So they can drop some big unexpected surprise on us when we least expect it.

All according to plan.
You're going to get your concert paid bundle and 7 day login event, and enjoy it.

Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.

giphy.gif

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
I dunno what's more depressing to watch unfold in real time, the anniversary copium or the beefcake copium.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ordinarily I wouldn't believe in a surprise Yae banner, but the fact that they almost seem too eager to get people to spend on Raiden's banner makes me suspicious lol.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the deal with the 6th Inazuma island is. You can already, like the two islands that are added in 2.1, see it in the distance. In contrast to the two new islands it does look kinda unremarkable, at least from a afar. I wonder why they keep it for last and what's on there.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
C'mon guys. Mihoyo have basically told us that they don't care about the anniversary. They've got other ways to whip up hype (like releasing the new Inazuma islands, for example), and considering that they've been on an actual roll with the summer islands & now inazuma, they have no particular need to juice up interest with random giveaways.
It's just some fun man. I think we're allowed to be disappointed with the anniversary. It's not really a "random giveaway" when you're celebrating a milestone lol. Every gacha game I've played celebrates it. For me 80k Mora, a 10 summon, and a bundle reset is not what call a great way to mark you first whole year of having your game active.
Too late, my expectations are set. There's no going back for me now.

Bring on the goodies, MHY!
Hahaha all aboard the hype train!
Ordinarily I wouldn't believe in a surprise Yae banner, but the fact that they almost seem too eager to get people to spend on Raiden's banner makes me suspicious lol.
Orion's onboard! Who's next??

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what the deal with the 6th Inazuma island is. You can already, like the two islands that are added in 2.1, see it in the distance. In contrast to the two new islands it does look kinda unremarkable, at least from a afar. I wonder why they keep it for last and what's on there.
Apparently no humans have set foot in there for years and since the lore says that the Raiden Shogun quest for Eternity drove the spirits of the land to the forests I assume is the home of the Tengu, Oni and other creatures like that...

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
That's where they keep the beefy men

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Reminder that those who started playing after 1.1 missed a time limited event and the introduction of Scaramouche, who will appear in 2.1 ☺️ Kyuuji did you catch up yet? 👀

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Varka is exploring there as we speak.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Anniversaries don't start getting generous until the playerbase/money haemorrhages
I've been playing Pokemon Masters 2nd anniversary after uninstalling it last year
it's wayyyy more fucking generous than year 1 lol
I think there's 1 whale for that game on youtube keeping it going

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Anniversaries don't start getting generous until the playerbase/money haemorrhages
I've been playing Pokemon Masters 2nd anniversary after uninstalling it last year
it's wayyyy more fucking generous than year 1 lol
I think there's 1 whale for that game on youtube keeping it going
I remember the half year anniversary for that game being pretty decent. Certainly better than this one lol

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
I could see it being Inazuma's Dragonspine, where it won't be added in 2.2, and not for a long time in fact. Where's the chasm......

Oct 25, 2017
Master's 2nd anni sucks so far

I wasn't playing then but the first anni introduced new modes and shit, this one has nothing but 3 banners with worse rates and arguably worse units than last year too

Status
Not open for further replies.