• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I started playing this again. I was AR 21 but then got a dual sense with no drift which may PS5 possible for me! I'm AR 25 now. Got into Liyue and stuff. Forgot how fun the game is, and how good the music is. Good to look at too.

Still have no five stars, just have been playing with all four stars, which is fun enough. Maybe I'll eventually get a five star on one of the next few banners, not really spending too much money at all on this.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
lol, know i know why they put xiangling in Raiden banner

E-DuEraXsAAAJFP

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Took a break for a few weeks and fell into an FF XIV hole. Clawing my way back out tomorrow. Got that new island hype.

Saved around 60 pulls and only a couple away from the 50/50 when I last left. Baal's coming either way but what remains to be seen is exactly how many primos I piss away on the weapon banner..

Just subbed for 60 days to FFXIV, probably gonna fall hard as well, after I mop up 2.1 stuff, of course.

SuperSonic

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they would nerf the robots in Inazuma. Those things wipe my team in seconds. I tried fighting the boss once and had to revive my team 5 times and use most of my food just to get through it. I ran around in circles until the revive cooldowns were over every time. Yes it was that bad.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
7IlK8RH.jpg

If Signora reveals he's actually a clone it would redeem it for me, lol.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
2.1 is tomorrow night right? this is awful i hate videogames, why dont they ever release patches on the weekend when i have free time

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty surprised people care about the story so much. Most of the time I just hit next as quickly as possible to get back to farming. Game has too much dialogue imo

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Just subbed for 60 days to FFXIV, probably gonna fall hard as well, after I mop up 2.1 stuff, of course.
It's a deep resinless hole. It only gets better and better from that point as well. Mopping up is definitely putting it right. So much side interesting side stuff especially after each expansion.

Anyway on topic... ehhh QiQi sux!

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I finally have enough glitter to buy a character. Should I buy Beidou or wait until it refreshes?

Does anyone know what the next available characters will be? I already have Razor as my main DPS dude so he covers dps and electro.

edit: also, I should have known better because as soon as I complained that I got Diona instead of Sayu and you guys all told me that Diona is way better than Sayu, I pulled like 3 Sayu after.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Happy to see that Thoma is coming alone in 2.2, meaning that I can devote all my primos to the banner he's on and then save for Gorou, who will presumably come in 2.3.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I finally have enough glitter to buy a character. Should I buy Beidou or wait until it refreshes?

Does anyone know what the next available characters will be? I already have Razor as my main DPS dude so he covers dps and electro.

edit: also, I should have known better because as soon as I complained that I got Diona instead of Sayu and you guys all told me that Diona is way better than Sayu, I pulled like 3 Sayu after.
Ningguang and Xingqiu, Beidou is great too, really depends on what your teams need

Oct 27, 2017
I am going to wake up on Wednesday, and open my presents in the morning. Going to be like Christmas.

I'm pretty surprised people care about the story so much. Most of the time I just hit next as quickly as possible to get back to farming. Game has too much dialogue imo

Are you sure people care about the story much? I say people care about characters. The only real discussion was about Raiden, how could she turn around from all what happened so far, but there is Childe... A villain who wanted to kill you and everyone weak at Liyua, now sort of the friend with it was just a prank bro outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.