• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
The latest character usage rate for Floor 12 saw Yoimiya jump to one tier above. I wonder if she can overtake Childe at the end of this patch.
Ayaka surpassed Bennett's usage rate for the first time.

briOz7Q.png

King Kazuha top tier where he belongs.

J-Shy

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
After farming the new artifact domain for god knows how long I think I nearly have a set of solid to great artifacts to throw on Xiangling, might finally be time to see how good this set is.

Hu Tao is a character that's obviously very good damage wise
However I don't find her fun to play at all and only really bring her out for cryo hypostasis
Like the more I play Ayaka over time the more fun I have with her playstyle
With Hu Tao it's just chargejumpchargejumpchargejump
This is how I've felt after using her for a while, too repetitive for me. I'm planning on skipping her rerun, but a part of me wonders if her 1st constellation would make her more fun to play and reignite my desire to invest in her.

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
I mean I don't have an issue with Aloys look or animations. Full bow characters to keep it real usually have stale looking attack strings (basic) while hers actually look fluid and full. The only one that rivals her in attack animations are Yoimiya. Ganyu is good enough but nothing special and she is designed around charge attacks which are nothing but a flash and some effect work. Childe doesn't actually even use a bow and when he does it looks horrible. I know everyone is on Sara because she looks cool and she definitely does... but good lord do her attacks look super stiff. I know she's a 4 star but damn they've been better than that.

Now for Q animations they all pretty much look good but how many 5 stars in that department really look bad.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
Realm of Tranquil Eternity:Inazuma Live Symphony Performance
Listening to this without the livestream's compressed audio quality is such a treat.

WhiskerFrisker

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Is the new artifact for Baal supposed to be so difficult to get? It's skewed to drop the remembrance way more and whatever I get is literally garbage, nothing redeemable.

Kinan

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Realm of Tranquil Eternity:Inazuma Live Symphony Performance
Listening to this without the livestream's compressed audio quality is such a treat.

Beautiful! Love the combination of traditional japanese instruments with classic orchestra. The Inazuma theme could be easily called Japan theme, it fits the country so well.

KageYume

Aug 8, 2021
Beautiful! Love the combination of traditional japanese instruments with classic orchestra. The Inazuma theme could be easily called Japan theme, it fits the country so well.

Can you create a thread in Gaming Forum?
I think this video deserves a thread over there (I don't have sufficient privilege to create a new thread yet).

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The first event challenge was me constantly cycling between Bennett's and Kazuha's bursts and Zhongli's shield lol

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
The latest character usage rate for Floor 12 saw Yoimiya jump to one tier above. I wonder if she can overtake Childe at the end of this patch.
Ayaka surpassed Bennett's usage rate for the first time.

briOz7Q.png
Zhongli reasserting his dominance. Once again, he is the best character in the game. If he gets a re-run, pull until your soul cries. The CEO of Geo stonks continue to soar.

Sadly the reason Venti has fallen out of favor is because nearly all new enemies aren't affected by his Ult. Meanwhile, they are affected by Kazuha's skill and the EM focus means he enhances resistance shred considerably.

Ayaka's DPS is nutty, Bennett continues to be the best Pyro Archon.

Honestly, nothing really surprising here.

Oct 26, 2017
Don't know why but all of my skills in the Phantom Flow challenge are hitting multiple times intagibbing opponents sometimes.

Like I use XIngqui's E and it hits about 5 times in a single second.

Same for Rosaria's Q.

Also the hitboxes on these kagari dudes attacks seems fucked.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
People in this thread:
"Wow. Mihoyo is so greedy."

Also people in this thread:
"I am a F2P player and never spent a cent and own 70% of all characters, 4 5* weapons and have 20k Primos saved up again."
I'm f2p because Mihoyo are so greedy lol. I have spent some money at the start of the game before I realised what kind of company they were.
I think they did a really shit job at messaging. I just think it's weird that a game announces anniversary rewards a 49 days early. Like I said, I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.
Yeah I can get behind this as well. That's why I'm still hopeful that we'll be getting a proper anniversary celebration.
Gotta say I love the trend of characters being redrawn in a 80s/90s anime artstyle.

Love it. And the Koko one that was posted here earlier. Reminds me of Sailor Moon.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Already forget what team I used on the first Phantom Flow challenge. Probably just my generic Ayaka/XQ team since I don't really remember tinkering much.

For 2nd challenge I had to stray from my template team a bit and did it with Venti/Kazuha/Hu Tao/Xiangling. Venti's CC maybe not as universal anymore, but he still trivialize stuff when there's a bunch of suckable mobs. Hu Tao to target the damn mirror maiden specifically.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Leyline overflow is back...and it's still limited to 3 runs lol.

I really hope for the anniversary it's unlimited for at least a day or so.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I still never got that pirate achievement, no idea why. I did the damn thing a hundred times. :/

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Can you create a thread in Gaming Forum?
I think this video deserves a thread over there (I don't have sufficient privilege to create a new thread yet).

I can make make one, but I'll wait a few hours more when it's late afternoon in EU and in most parts of the US morning for a bit more exposure. ;)

Last edited:

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Please just let us skip the dialogue for daily commisions, I do not need to read the entire conversation again. There is way too much dialogue for something that gets repeated every day

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The ultimate question: Which one?

E9PQw5cVcAIwT6z

Closeups from the new official online concert artwork.

Oct 27, 2017
I had to look up a guide for that level. & the guide was like, "Get a perfect score!" & he did but using the same layout I barely squeaked by. Still. Good enough.
yeah they fucking ruined TM 10000% i was liking it in the first few stages.. but yeah its just boring and fucking annoying waaay too many cards or whatever.. got the gems and got out.. the first TM was waaaaaaaay better.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm gonna guess the meeting went like this:
MHY: We have a diverse range of body types to choose from; we have toddler, preteen, jiggle physics short and jiggle physics tall
Sony: >:(
MHY: Preteen it is
i thought Aloy was 19 in her game?
In Aloy's defense, she's never written to be "sexy". Everyone hits on her in Horizon Zero Dawn, and she just shrugs it off. She's also 19, which by our accounts is an adult, but still not too far from being a teenager.
lol

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow got a emblem set goblet with electro damage

Hp +5.3%
Crit dmg +24.1%
Crit rate +3.9%
Hp+538

Pretty good need a good feather or ER sands for a solid 4p emblem set for now problem is I really need good crit rate rolls now

Status
Not open for further replies.