• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

i-will-take-it-lord-of-the-rings.gif

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't sound like he's died to me or anything, just sounds like he's reminiscing on his journey and the people he's met to come to that conclusion

Yeah I don't get a death vibe at all, just reminiscing. Rather, I feel like the other profile things I've read (which admittedly aren't a lot) all are written in that same way regardless of the topic so it doesn't stand out as meaningfully ominous or anything.

...especially as I feel like the thing that's important in that text that's being missed here is the blank vision lighting up, lol. Unless that already happened in chapter 2 as I haven't done it yet, but I don't think that's the case.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
I really hope there's no new artifact domain, I'm still not out of Baal's gulag.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Things absolutely exploded at work in the afternoon, so I couldn't pay attention to everything, but it looked awesome to me.

Excited for everything on show.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
So why doesn't Venti have a title.

He's got Barbatos as his official (devil inspired) god name, Liyue and Inazuma give their Archons a third, more formal title because of the cultures they're based on I guess? Rex Lapis because calling him "Morax" is impolite, and Raiden Shogun because Raiden is the title given to the current electro archon and Shogun is given to the current leader of the government IIRC.

I feel like Venti would let you call him whatever as long as you give him some wine.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
It's gonna be a nightmare to level these new characters who depend on Signora
Not even whales can double dip a weekly boss

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
They are really sending Kokomi out to die. :(
Pretty mediocre kit and instead of putting Sara on her banner, to make her a bit more insteresting, they put Sara on Raiden's banner, who is already a great character and the effing archon, lol.

I hope they are as big as my credit card statement.

They are as big as any of the other three already released islands.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
does the dream solvent not work for this? I have like 20 saved for Baal.
I thought it only serve to transform a material from one boss to another of that same boss category

Raiden Shogun, Sara and Kokomi all of them have to use Material from the new weekly boss so it will be like a month or 2 if you want to completely level up some of their talents.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone was blocked from getting the electroculous west of Fort Mumei because the puzzle to active the electrogram bush wasn't activating, it's fixed now. That was the last one I was missing.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I thought it only serve to transform a material from one boss to another of that same boss category

Raiden Shogun, Sara and Kokomi all of them have to use Material from the new weekly boss so it will be like a month or 2 if you want to completely level up some of their talents.

Don't forget Aloy

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium

Oh I'm fine with that as long as I can still guarantee her boss drops with the solvent.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Also missed on the CN stream, they're making an Alexa-like device with Keqing's voice lmao

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone find these annivesary rewards a bit lacking? As someone who plays FGO as well, I was expecting much more~
Yup. The primos are from the events as well, so not even anything really to do with the anniversary. I expected nothing yet somehow I'm still disappointed.

The main thing we get for the anniversary is the bonuses for paid currency are reset lol.

I'm still hopeful that there'll be some surprises closer to the time though.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I just don't get the love for Keqing, but glad for her fans that she's getting some stuff finally.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I like Keqing and liked having her as main carry for the majority of the game. Cool character and very fun to play.

But it's hard to justify her in Abyss, and god does it suck to keep getting her constellations.

Just buff her already.

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
Glad Mihoyo really learned the shitty Lantern Rite Festival and is having the actual gacha characters get involved more with the main story, events, and sidequests. Keqing and Xiangling headlining Moonchase is pretty hype.

6wxshagvsii71.jpg

Looks pretty nice

They love Keqing but they won't buff her D:<

I WANT IT ALL.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Already got the Mona figure, so I'm good.

I'm in for a Hu Tao one though, probably.

I wish there was really easy way to get Genshin merch internationally.
Is still so much easier for other games and Anime.
All the figures released so far have shown up on Amiami, which is one of the go to figure shops that does international shipping.

ChaosSaga

Oct 25, 2017
Around Hyrule
Well unless the revenue crash and burn with this aniversary, I don't see it get better on the freebies side.

Mihoyo is treating Genshin like their other mobile games that have stabelished niches. Genshin strength is broarder apeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.