• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Kokomi is so pretty, I honestly want her much more than Raiden. No matter if she sucks, lol.

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
I would have watched the Chinese stream but I waited for this because I thought it would be the subbed Chinese stream lol turned twitch off.... guess I'll go find a summary on twitter,,,

is the HQ trailer up yet?

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
Nothing against the voice actors but the constant banter and giggling and "WOOOOOOOOO!!!" is really annoying. People are watching this stream to see what's coming in 2.1, not to heard the voice actors been all like "OMG SO COOL AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I thought Sara was going to be a 5 star, glad that's not the case as I actually have a chance to pull her now. But which banner is she going on I wonder.

Edit: Same banner as Raiden Shogun yaaaay.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
E9PTqdDVgAggRu2

Best girl front and center.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'm still gutted I came in just short for Kazuha. Every time I see him I'm like 😩💚🍁

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
IDK why you would swap the gorgeous sets of the CN video for people on discord yelling
Please just sub it like with 2.0 stream next time

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like they doubled down on Kokomi being pure healer and complete shit for damage despite the game not being designed for needing such a thing.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, I'm pretty sure Sara was shown to be on Kokomi's banner on the CN stream but the ENG stream shows her with Raiden? Which is it lol

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Watatsumi island is soooo pretty. Love the little jellyfish floating everywhere.
And Seirai is going to be a Balethunder Bitch so with the good comes the bad. :3

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm enjoying catching up on the thread and not actually watching... whatever is happening, lol.

If they're resetting crystal bonus I might break my rule for gacha and spend on outright pulls with one of the higher packs; the 2x makes it a low enough $/pull to feel ok with me and I've been playing actively enough lately that I'm comfortable spending that. Though that's kinda also with the assumption that they make costumes I like soon that make having the crystals on hand worth it and... that doesn't seem to be happening, lol.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god the fishing event has "time limits?" Like catch fish in 3 minutes or something? Why do you hate me, Mihoyo. ._.

Sooo hey, how about some darkskinned characters? You know besides Kaeya and that one character that doesn't exist.

Maybe in Sumeru we'll get one or two more, since that's the Middle East/India country. Then we can expect more sometime after they give us characters that aren't skinny twinks (so never again).

Spiked

Apr 16, 2018
Seems like every game is adding fishing... Guild wars 2, Skyrim and now Genshin Impact. Guess there's a big demand for fishing in games!

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who stopped playing immediately when they got to Liyue and wants Yomiya before the banner vanishes, am I looking at a good chunk of gems if I blitz through the Liyue content over the next 10 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.