• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
The camera hurts this. It sounds fine, but I don't like seeing them "act". It hurts. They're VOICE actors.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
So did I hear it correctly, that 2.1 update brings the crystal refresh with it?

If so I'm glad I didn't buy genesis crystals the other day :x

lemonade

May 8, 2018
The Korean stream is still using the chibi models and have VA interview zoom calls.

They also subtitled the cheesy ads. Much better setup than the EN stream imo.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the "big" anniversary thing is the top up refresh. To no surprise, they aren't doing much that's exciting for people that aren't paying a bunch of money lol

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I love that the biggest anniversary reward is reseting the monetisation features. Classic Mihoyo.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
E9PTqdDVgAggRu2

Oct 27, 2017
If you had told me like 6 months ago that top-up bonuses would be reset I would've given them $100 the second it went live, but I haven't felt an urge to pay for pulls since Ganyu.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
Wow I've even been using Kaeya a lot since 2.0, and I totally thought Josey voiced Childe, not Kaeya.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Been running around grabbing Naku Weed and just ascended Yoimiya so I can focus on getting her to 70 next (Ayaka is now there). Is a little harder as Tatarasuna is still blocked off with where I am in Inazuma's story.

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who hasn't purchased and will not purchase any of their over priced gacha currency directly (just the Blessing), the bonuses being reset does fuck all for me. How about a month of the Blessing being doubled? Maybe double Battle Pass rewards? Handing over more than just a ten pull?

Jesus.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to beat this dude's ass man. I can't stand this bitch man lmao. Imma Scara his ass with my Ayaka.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
As someone who hasn't purchased and will not purchase any of their over priced gacha currency directly (just the Blessing), the bonuses being reset does fuck all for me. How about a month of the Blessing being doubled? Maybe double Battle Pass rewards? Handing over more than just a ten pull?

Jesus.

I'd be more surprised if they weren't grubby for once.

Oct 27, 2017
Remind me to watch the Chinese stream next time. I wouldn't understand 90% of it but it would certainly be better than putting up with this banter.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The wangshengfp twitch stream was translating the chinese stream if that's more up your boats.

Personally I don't mind this banter too much

Status
Not open for further replies.