• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So to summarise everything, for the anniversary we get:
  • We get 10 intertwined and 2,200 primos
  • A Genshin concert
  • A throwback to when the English stream was hours later than CN
  • CN gets compensated for the inconvenience done to GL players
I actually said to myself before the stream "On a scale of 1 to 10, how disappointed will I be with this stream? With 10 being very disappointed, and 1 being very disappointed" lol. Needless to say, I am very disappointed.

(Also that last point was a joke based on Honkai's 3rd GL Anniversary in case anyone thinks I'm serious.)

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Haha, the Honkai GL Anni was a thing to behold. Meltdown City all over the globe.

As for the GI anni, I'm just happy for the primos and crystal bonus reset, gonna gobble it all up.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
So to summarise everything, for the anniversary we get:
  • We get 10 intertwined and 2,200 primos
  • A Genshin concert
  • A throwback to when the English stream was hours later than CN
  • CN gets compensated for the inconvenience done to GL players
I actually said to myself before the stream "On a scale of 1 to 10, how disappointed will I be with this stream? With 10 being very disappointed, and 1 being very disappointed" lol. Needless to say, I am very disappointed.

(Also that last point was a joke based on Honkai's 3rd GL Anniversary in case anyone thinks I'm serious.)
The whole Honkai Impact 3rd anniversary fiasco is still so wild to me.

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Lol apparently Genshin facebook is saying the delay is to 10:15 now? I'm just gonna wait for the third code to come out and go to bed.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Watch Mihoyo actually giving out a couple free wishes for EU and US people for this mess up...Chinese players will too, plus another 10 pull. XD

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I thought it would be the CN stream with subs, but the stream actually has the English VA.

Oct 27, 2017
What teams do y'all run to 36 Star Floor 12 for this Abyss? I got 35/36 Stars and it's because I could only get 2 Stars on Floor 12 Chamber 1, but I feel like it's maybe because I'm not running the ideal teams? The problem is those 2 big Samurai dudes on the first half! I can never seems to get them together to kill them both at the same time, otherwise one of them just boosts their health back up to near 100% and then they can't be CC'd, which I think is utterly ridiculous by the way lol.

Even the fact the simple samurai enemies don't get affected by Anemo characters and their CC is pretty dumb to me.

Are you sure the strategy is to kill them at the same time?

I think bashing one, and then allowing the other to heal from 50%->100% is a much more realistic strategy.

We get 10 intertwined and 2,200 primos

These 10 are the ones known from before, right?

I am not watching streams, even if I am not taking story seriously, it is much better to go into cutscenes/landmass/bosses without knowing chunks of it.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
The whole Honkai Impact 3rd anniversary fiasco is still so wild to me.
Mate, it still completely baffles me. How they got away with it I'll never understand.
Watch Mihoyo actually giving out a couple free wishes for EU and US people for this mess up...Chinese players will too, plus another 10 pull. XD
LOL.
These 10 are the ones known from before, right?

I am not watching streams, even if I am not taking story seriously, it is much better to go into cutscenes/landmass/bosses without knowing chunks of it.
Yup those 10. Not sure where the primos are coming from, if they're actually just being gifted to us or if they mean in total from events and stuff.

PRed

Jan 7, 2018
Mate, it still completely baffles me. How they got away with it I'll never understand.

LOL.

Yup those 10. Not sure where the primos are coming from, if they're actually just being gifted to us or if they mean in total from events and stuff.
the 2270 primos is the total from events, and because this is anniversary patch they're making it look like it's anniversary rewards

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
This is not cool, you cannot get my hopes up with the promise of 2200 gems for ani, but then say maybe it is from event or something...

Boo!
Lool it's not my fault. They literally showed an image and then moved on.
the 2270 primos is the total from events, and because this is anniversary patch they're making it look like it's anniversary rewards
Yeah, that sounds right. Typical. What a bad anniversary lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.