• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Three reruns in a row seems kinda unlikely.
I dunno, I can see it. It'd pressure people to open their wallets rather than space things apart with re-runs as a buffer, and even the re-runs we are supposedly getting are ones people have been asking for a while, so it's not as though those won't make money.

Time for a cursed post

since we talked about forhead for too much...why not another one

XPEvLdT.jpg

also...

Can we get a mod to delete this post?

nss

Apr 10, 2018
Anybody have a good link for Xiangling builds? I wasn't able to find anything on Keqingmains

Kaper

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a bit late to the Albedo party, but don't ignore his burst, especially in a reaction team. All it takes is 3 fatal blossom hits for the damage to out scale Zhongli burst, which is super easy to hit on large enemies. And since most people use Albedo with HoD and DEF sands, he benefits more from Bennett burst than most other characters. Albedo is great for how easy he is to build, but also how versatile he is with artifacts and sets.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
The time comes to a close that we were allowed to leave the dark shadows of the Hangout section to enjoy the warm sun of the Gaming section. :(
I'm going to miss it...

904659_13698712.gif

Also, what the hell are you guys doing posting all that weird stuff that will scare everyone new here away, exposing us as the weirdos, that are better locked away in the Hangout section, that we are?! D:

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Good thing we were banished to hangouts before Era at large learned of our disgusting fetish for bald heads.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It's really cool to see that everyone's so excited for the Dragon Age crossover.

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
enjoy flat defense rolls.

I'm not planning on enhancing this yet, as I don't think there's any electro character that can seriously use this right now. It's just the complete irony of getting this on the Yoimiya artifact set instead of the other set in the same domain. It would have been perfect for me if it rolled pyro damage. :(

At least it might be BiS for someone in the future... Probably.

Sutton Dagger

Oct 27, 2017
ON PS5
Go into the game setttings>account>user center>link account.
You need to connect to an email address and choose a password. (Email should be a new one that's never been used for another Genshin account.)

ON IPAD
You need to choose the same server that you're playing on PS5.

That's it. Hope it helps!

Cheers mate, I'll try it tonight. I must have been setting up email accounts before doing the link account on the PS5

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't think I'd see the day I wouldn't want an artifact to hit Attack % so much, but here we are. Definitely a good artifact, but it hit the wrong sub stat too many times. Was hoping for either even rolls throughout, or crit hit/crit damage. It rolled Attack% four times, one crit hit. Maybe I won't have to try for an Attack % cup and just keep the Electro cup I've got for Baal, despite the theory crafting ahead of her release.

E9MJcs5VcAIn8n9

Last edited:

Deleted member 1594

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Which ones in particular?
My Zongli (with a skyward spine) crits for like 40-50K on his ULT. I was seeing 120K in that video.
My Xiao (jade spear) MAYBE get up to 40K on his plunge attacks. While standing in Bennett's ULT. I saw 80K in that video.
His Xiangling was hitting for up to 50k. Uh... yeah I dont wanna talk about mine.
My Ganyu with an Amos bow MAYBE hits for up to 50K total. His Ganyu was hitting for 80K+ sometimes.

I could go on... but....
My guess is it jus comes down to what kind of artifacts you get when you play every day and do full refreshes + fully refined weapons and C6 characters....? No idea. Or I could just suck.

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
I just realized you guys meant that I should enhance that artifact for my Fischl instead or something. So I did.

unknown.png

Better than the goblet she had before, I guess. Rolled bonus stat energy recharge then rolled into it twice, rolled into crit rate once, and then rolled into flat attack...

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
My Zongli (with a skyward spine) crits for like 40-50K on his ULT. I was seeing 120K in that video.
My Xiao (jade spear) MAYBE get up to 40K on his plunge attacks. While standing in Bennett's ULT. I saw 80K in that video.
His Xiangling was hitting for up to 50k. Uh... yeah I dont wanna talk about mine.
My Ganyu with an Amos bow MAYBE hits for up to 50K total. His Ganyu was hitting for 80K+ sometimes.

I could go on... but....
My guess is it jus comes down to what kind of artifacts you get when you play every day and do full refreshes + fully refined weapons and C6 characters....? No idea. Or I could just suck.

No his only high refinement character is Diluc who he got multiple times through losing 50/50, and he wishes he didn't activate them so he doesn't use that character in videos now
His Xiao is C1, in videos he makes sure to not use C1 which gives you a 3rd charge on your e, so he only uses 2 es
His main thing is constant artifact farming, especially for Xiao because it's his favourite character, his Xiao artifacts are absurdly good. He's probably crowned him also.

Also are you using your Zhongli ult on top of a Bennett ult? because that gets the damage up there

Last edited:

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I just realized you guys meant that I should enhance that artifact for my Fischl instead or something. So I did.

unknown.png

Better than the goblet she had before, I guess. Rolled bonus stat energy recharge then rolled into it twice, rolled into crit rate once, and then rolled into flat attack...
I hate artifact farming and enhancing in this game...

Witch of Miracles

One Winged Slayer
Jun 13, 2019
United Kingdom
So I found a locked healing% headpiece with HP/HP%/ER and one other stat that wasn't crit related, I was confused why i had it locked so I fed it to an artifact I was working on.

That artifact was meant for Kokomi, I destroyed a god artifact meant for Kokomi. Fuck me.

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
I hate artifact farming and enhancing in this game...
Tell me about it.

unknown.png

I want to shank something. I want to use my Yoimiya, but I need to get either a crit damage headpiece or a pyro damage goblet on her personal artifact set for the 4 set effect to make her work. But I've blown like 10 fragile resin out of my stash of like 70 and have gotten neither so far. I don't even care about the substats, I only want to make her usable enough to take her into abyss.

On the bright side, I might be ready to build Raiden as I've gotten quite a few good artifacts for her personal set. If I pull her to begin with.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
Uggghhhhh the idea of having to wait even LONGER for a possible Xiao rerun makes me so sad angry!

I just want that good boy to complete my team. Please MHY, let me get him >:(

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Uggghhhhh the idea of having to wait even LONGER for a possible Xiao rerun makes me so sad angry!

I just want that good boy to complete my team. Please MHY, let me get him >:(

I wouldn't be surprised if he's always going to be on CNY/Lantern Rite seeing as it's so tied to his character.
I don't think there's anyone else that's associated with a particular date in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.