• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Also for the Kazari Quest:

The item that you get, I used it and it said I could craft something but for the life of me I can't figure out what or where?

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I killed so many samurai for their handguards today. Rip to those bastards but Baal needs food

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
I talked shit about Ayaka at first but since pulling her i changed my mind. She's really fun to use. I love spamming her charge attack. It makes me feel MOTIVATED.

Maedhros

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats! The club grows ever smaller....

ongoing-1.png
The Only character I wanted and never got is Diluc, really.

But not now. I don't want him anymore.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I killed so many samurai for their handguards today. Rip to those bastards but Baal needs food
Doing the same right now for Ayaka.

I was over farming Treasure Hoarder Insignias because so many characters use them, but the Handguards are worse. These samurai are stingy af.

NeptunePirate

Nov 1, 2017
Throwing this up again to see if anyone has had this done. :)

Has anyone here had any experience on getting a PSN game account reset? I emailed the developer a couple of weeks ago with my info, asking to see if my PS4/5 progress could be reset, so I could sync it with my iOS progress, which is a lot farther. Either way, it's not a huge deal for me. I was just curious if I need to wait for a few weeks or even months for a response. If it can't be deleted, I can just keep going from where I am.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I am really sad that the coop is basically a non factor in this game. It is the main reason me and my friend started playing it :-/
All of the repeatable and endgame content (except Abyss) can be played co-op, it's only the story quests that can't. Granted, that frontloads a lot of non-co-op-able stuff for new players.

Co-op exploration does have some kinks that could be ironed out, like only the host being able to interact with a lot of stuff, and having to do it all over in each other's world, but it's still quite fun.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017

Bennett wearing Maiden Beloved, I live.

More fanart of characters wearing artifacts, pls.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
So for anyone who has gotten to the second chapter of Act II yet:
I typically have enjoyed the dub cast for this game so far but Gorou's voice actor and the sound quality for him is pretty damn bad. Also you know him for like 5 minutes and he's willing to lay down his life to protect you? ...Okay then

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
I pulled Xiao and never used him. Same for Keqing.

I think I was aiming for more constellations of a 4-star character back on Xiao's banner. I think it was Fischl?

AkiraAkira

Dec 28, 2017
Amber did it ya'll!
go59m207yhbgmzxzg.jpg

Full starring Abyss 12 with Amber as my main DPS for one of the teams has been my goal in this game for a while now and she finally did it. Now I can quit Genshin and die happy.

Screenshot_20210731-215533.jpg

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I'm still pretty early on. Should I use Xiangling as my fire character or stick with Amber? I like Amber because she is ranged but I've heard good things about Xiangling.

I ask because I've been told not to level everyone.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Amber did it ya'll!
go59m207yhbgmzxzg.jpg

Full starring Abyss 12 with Amber as my main DPS for one of the teams has been my goal in this game for a while now and she finally did it. Now I can quit Genshin and die happy.

Screenshot_20210731-215533.jpg
Congrats! Love to see Amber being used on hard content.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of eh about the writing in this game so far. The dialogue is kind of dry in general and tends to go into bureaucracy way too much. I like this latest plotline about visions though.

I just did the rescue quest with the fireworks girl and uhhhhh... that doesn't seem like a particularly good way to make a distraction that can't be traced back to you.

I'm still pretty early on. Should I use Xiangling as my fire character or stick with Amber? I like Amber because she is ranged but I've heard good things about Xiangling.

Xiangling is far better, both as a support (just popping in to drop her fire bear or ult) or a main DPS (on the field most of the time). Amber is pretty good in terms of world exploration because she can light torches and the like, but she's arguably the weakest DPS character in the game, so you generally wouldn't want to choose her for combat unless you really want to.

Last edited:

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled Xiao and never used him. Same for Keqing.

I think I was aiming for more constellations of a 4-star character back on Xiao's banner. I think it was Fischl?

If I remember the banner correctly , the banner was Beidou , Xinyan and Diona I was trying to get some Beidou constellations , got her to C5 back then and got him unwanted, but I have put him to some use ( I didn't want him because I had plans for Hu Tao , but in the end worked well for me, got her as well), if you need AoE and can stand his "pile driver machine" gameplay , he isn't so bad. His elemental skill and normals have good animations, just his optimal play against groups are kinda dumb and usually you bring a shielder since he is an easy target while jumping.

Last edited:

AkiraAkira

Dec 28, 2017
Congrats! Love to see Amber being used on hard content.

Thank you! She's my favorite character so it feels really good. She didn't feel like too much of detriment either. Venti put most of the work in on floor 2, but other than that she was solid. Genuinely a decent option for taking down the lecter's shield too.

Yeah, as much as I love Amber, I would prioritize other characters in the beginning - even if you really like her. Xiangling can serve as a serviceable DPS and will always be a great support unit, so she's a good investment.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
I also do not have Diluc. Wanted him a long time ago, but I don't need him now. Would only level him for the free Fates.

TalonJH

Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
Xiangling is definitely the better long term investment

I'm kind of eh about the writing in this game so far. The dialogue is kind of dry in general and tends to go into bureaucracy way too much. I like this latest plotline about visions though.

I just did the rescue quest with the fireworks girl and uhhhhh... that doesn't seem like a particularly good way to make a distraction that can't be traced back to you.

Xiangling is far better, both as a support (just popping in to drop her fire bear or ult) or a main DPS (on the field most of the time). Amber is pretty good in terms of world exploration because she can light torches and the like, but she's arguably the weakest DPS character in the game, so you generally wouldn't want to choose her for combat unless you really want to.

Thank you! She's my favorite character so it feels really good. She didn't feel like too much of detriment either. Venti put most of the work in on floor 2, but other than that she was solid. Genuinely a decent option for taking down the lecter's shield too.

Yeah, as much as I love Amber, I would prioritize other characters in the beginning - even if you really like her. Xiangling can serve as a serviceable DPS and will always be a great support unit, so she's a good investment.
Thanks, this helps.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
No Diluc club as well and want to stay there forever. But sadly I'm in the No Jean and No Mona clubs and these I want to leave ASAP (hope I didn't jinxed myself here lol)

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
So for anyone who has gotten to the second chapter of Act II yet:
I typically have enjoyed the dub cast for this game so far but Gorou's voice actor and the sound quality for him is pretty damn bad. Also you know him for like 5 minutes and he's willing to lay down his life to protect you? ...Okay then
Its funny you mention that because the Japanese voice sounded low quality as well so I assume both had to record from home or something.

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
My Diluc is quite the powerhouse I must say but for a short while there every pity I hit was him and while I was going for the Staff of Homa I hit pity on the WGS multiple times. Now he's C5 and the WGS is R5. Not sure whos stronger between him or my Hutao but I won't be pulling for any Pyro characters for a good while unless Signora turns out to be one and by then I'd expect her to be stronger than both.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
DIluc is the kind of guy that shows up a birthday party and then starts talking about the injustice of the world. I hope I stay in the No Diluc Club for eternity.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oh shit I forgot to exchange for a blackcliff before the reset. Oh well, guess Ayaka's stuck with the black sword for a month. Or maybe I'll build the anemona.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
I use my Diluc all the time to melt with my Ganyu, or in combo with my Kazuha's burst. Generally I'll pair him with Noelle in the Abyss.

KraytarJ

Nov 14, 2017
I'm also in the No Diluc Club. Which I guess is the pact I made in order to quickly leave the No Jean, No Mona, and No Keqing Clubs.

thematic

Oct 31, 2017
I just finished Inazuma Act 1
do I need to rush Ayaka/Yoimiya quest? is there something locked behind those quests/Act 2?

Thanks!

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So I did Tatara Tales, but I still have no idea how to do the challenge at the bottom.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Check my incredible 5 standard pulls from Paimon's shop for this month
1. Black Tassel
2. Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers
3. Skyrider Sword
4. Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers
5. Bloodtainted Greatsword
CircularGrizzledIndianrockpython-max-1mb.gif

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Its getting increasingly likely that the Traveller was set up by Tohma and the resistance, forcing them to get involved in the conflict. Kokomi is incredibly suspicious, but I dont think Ayaka was in on it.

Lady Catherine de Bourgh

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
HOW THE HELL HE REACHED AR35 SO DAMN FAST???

I also started the last week of June and am at AR 34. My daughter, who has been playing for a year, has been a great help in good start up info, but also some co-op help. At AR 25 I got stuck because didn't ascend my characters and had to fight rhat annoying Oceanid and the electro cube at world level 2 and a under level team. She was a huge help there.

Status
Not open for further replies.