• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
So with the revelation that Kokomi's E scales off ATK and not max HP, she goes from Ganyu Morgana tier of broken to maybe around Childe tier.

I think it's pretty fair. Now her main source of damage comes from her elemental burst and also by enabling pyro SubDPS (like Xiangling) to vape their damage with her Hydro application. No more 500k E Vape on her own meme. Looks like she's basically Childe (as in on-field hydro enabler) but with healing which is still interesting.

Viken

Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really regretting completing the third island's purification questline. I actually prefer it when the area was in a perpetual thunderstorm and now it's just...normal.
wait, you can clear that up?

Look for a buff dude named Mr. Kaji around this spot.

original

Here is a full guide if you want one; it's a 4 part chain quest:
game8.co

Orobashi's Legacy World Quest Guide | Genshin Impact|Game8

Orobashi's Legacy is a World Quest in Inazuma for Genshin Impact 2.0. See how to unlock the quest, and the walkthrough guides here!
going to do this now, thanks

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Look for a buff dude named Mr. Kaji around this spot.

original

Here is a full guide if you want one; it's a 4 part chain quest:
game8.co

Orobashi's Legacy World Quest Guide | Genshin Impact|Game8

Orobashi's Legacy is a World Quest in Inazuma for Genshin Impact 2.0. See how to unlock the quest, and the walkthrough guides here!

Thanks, already on my way there, lol.
Does with the lightnings also the weather clear up? Like having sunshine and blue skies? Would make the place much more photographable.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Well if this side quests fixes rain in that place, i should refrain from doing it for as long as I can, cuz I like my free perma-freeze.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
I'm really regretting completing the third island's purification questline. I actually prefer it when the area was in a perpetual thunderstorm and now it's just...normal.
I was going around farming handguards and it was easy mode with Ayaka + perma-rain. But then I discovered that quest, and went for it because I wanted to unlock the Inazuma rep system. Regret.

I stopped with the first part of the questline, only the northern part of the island is affected, but it'll be the last thing I complete. The environment is more interesting with the storm, that's for sure.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
what is your build? I use skill focused with HoD and 4pc AP def/geo/def

HoD. 2 noblesse, 2 petra. Def/Geo/Crit DMG

use him as a swap unit so he never takes damage meaning the 28% extra Crit Rate from HoD is always up thus making the most of the Crit DMG circlet. amplifies damage for whole team and with him and Zhongli feeding each other his ult is almost always up hence the the 2piece noblesse.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So i was sitting here just leveling up my diona because i need a healer that isnt barbara but i also need cryo because i want superconduct for my phys team. So i get some of the wish things back for standard banner and im like alright, i might as well use these.

i go to the standard banner and start using the wishes and i get a couple of weapons like normal and then i see a five star

After leveling up my cryo healer diona, wasting all that mora and those books, i have a level one Qiqi. I think im gonna cry

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Blitzed through the rest of the story. After the 2 character quests things start to move at a bajillion miles an hour lol. i love how the story either has no pacing or all the pacing in the world. Now to get to the real fun, exploration.
The fight with
the shogun was sick, cant wait for that to be a weekly boss

Yomiya and the Shogun on the next two banners is gonna be tight for primos. At least kokomi is an easy skip.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Another noob question. Should I be using my weapon and character exp items to level up for early game or should I save them?
The exp books are the primary source for char leveling as the exp requirement will be high, but exp gained from enemies and rewards will be low.

In terms of weapons, yes, particularly 4+ star weapons are good to level. But even if you need to level 3 star weapons that is ok, as you can feed them into better weapons later at a small exp penalty.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Brave of the Traveler to take up fishing again after the traumatic experience of catching Paimon last year.

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
question for future character

does kokomi's jellyfish skill give you a wet status like barbara when she it heals you? if so, I am not even going to try to roll her lol

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
fucking why? she literally is five star barbara now. why is qiqi the only healer with a skill that doesn't have any drawbacks?

I should clarify.
The skill description only says that it applies wet status to Kokomi when you use it. It might not apply wet to your other characters when you switch to them and they get healed

zeropercent

Teyvat Traveler
May 13, 2020
Can I get a hint on how to access that domain inside the cliff on the second island? Do you have to get in from the nuclear plant side? I've been all over and I can't figure it out

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
I should clarify.
The skill description only says that it applies wet status to Kokomi when you use it. It might not apply wet to your other characters when you switch to them and they get healed

if it's just kokomi, that would be...weird? why even bother making such a miniscule drawback lol

Oct 26, 2017
I dug into my fragile resin stash and now have my very first level 90 character and weapon: Hu Tao and Deathmatch!
I kinda suspect that the difficulty bump from going up in World Rank will now vaporize...

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
about kokomi burst

i really don't like it, she is 5 stars on inly have several seconds to run on water? that should be her passive to run on water

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
beidou's hair is the same color as Amber's in game. i dunno where they got dark purple from.

yeah, I think people don't know that you have to shade in the hair to make it look palatable in the art-style. making dark hair pure black just makes it look like a textural glitch that why it's usually shaded with a purplish hue

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
about kokomi burst

i really don't like it, she is 5 stars on inly have several seconds to run on water? that should be her passive to run on water

especially since mona and ayaka could do basically the same thing

though I guess it's a balancing issue if she doesn't need stamina but if it's running only, idk why not

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
the music on Serpent Isle is GORGEOUS once you dispel all the thunderstoms over it

Good. Because I need a good reward for the great nuisance of aligning all these electric towers correctly. Drives me crazy.
I say that even though I am actually glad that environment puzzles got trickier and grander in scale. ;)

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
real talk whats the point of electro in this game other than the occasional superconduct?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can I get a hint on how to access that domain inside the cliff on the second island? Do you have to get in from the nuclear plant side? I've been all over and I can't figure it out
I'm sorry, but that's something I "cannon"t tell you.

God, my puns are awful.

An actual hint is that there's a quest about it. Just look around the barrier for a side quest marker. You'll unlock it during said side quest.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
I am going so slow, have yet to make it to the 2nd Island. The only downside is that I will not be able to get Inazuma requests or bounties this week.

Last edited:

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
Electro Traveler as a battery for Baal with both using that Energy Recharge set is probably going to pretty good, right? Looking at Electro Traveler's kit, it seems like a really good energy recharge kit for a lot of setups.

PRed

Jan 7, 2018
real talk whats the point of electro in this game other than the occasional superconduct?
Overload on Yanfei. I think Yanfei is the only unit that really likes overloads because she wants enemies to be knocked back and her CA does that, while Overload just adds more damage.

Other than that, Electro application for enabling Thundersoother Keqing/Fischl, although those 2 only really need each other to go nuts. Electro MC would just be additional team comp flexibility.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Because I need a good reward for the great nuisance of aligning all these electric towers correctly. Drives me crazy.
I say that even though I am actually glad that environment puzzles got trickier and grander in scale. ;)

I love the quiet, forlorn orchestral song that plays in Stormterror's Lair. This song reminds me of that.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I am going so slow, have yet to make it to the 2nd Island. The only downside is that I will not be able to get Inazuma requests or bounties.
I'm in the same boat. I have over 30 hours of playtime in Inazuma so far and I'm only at 68% exploration on Narukami Island. Haven't even set foot in the other islands yet.

Don't really mind being a week behind the inazuma rep or whatever. I care much more about my first time experience through Inazuma than getting a little extra rep that won't matter in the long run anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.