• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boclfon479

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping to get a Nigguang, but I think I'm gonna wait to pull because I think she is supposed to be on the fire archer banner too.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
The OP with the new Inazuma postcard is so cool, good job
Can't wait for tomorrow

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So what are the chances that they fix the PS5's buggy LOD system? I mean, they are even adding PS5 exclusive graphical effects likes improved shadowing and shading with this update. You'd expect that they can also fix the LOD at the same time, right...? :/

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
So what are the chances that they fix the PS5's buggy LOD system? I mean, they are even adding PS5 exclusive graphical effects likes improved shadowing and shading with this update. You'd expect that they can also fix the LOD at the same time, right...? :/
They should. I often see huge drops when loading into Mondstadt and it sucks.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
So now that Ayaya will finally be out of the "do it for her" memes, will Dainsleif righfully take her place? :>

Waiting for Dainsleif crumbs is the eternal mood

tenor.gif

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rushing through finishing Judgment so I can be ready for this tomorrow. They're dropping one island right? Hope it's a decent size.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
"I'll be taking those visions thx. This game is cancelled." - Raiden as soon as we reach Inazuma probably.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Rushing through finishing Judgment so I can be ready for this tomorrow. They're dropping one island right? Hope it's a decent size.
Apparently it's three of the six islands, and rumor has it that each patch will drop a new island.

Of course, rumors are useless with this game, so take with the biggest pinch of salt you can imagine.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
New thread and I can't believe Inazuma is finally dropping tonight! I'm more than likely passing on Ayaka and Yoimiya but both are really cool characters. Raiden will have my gems! Can't wait for Inazuma story and exploring!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I am pretty low on gems because I've been playing casually for a while now.

I do need an Electro and a Cryo 5* unit though - the only elements I don't have a 5* for at this point, so I get to have a fun time deciding whether I want Raiden or Ayaka.

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
Rushed through the Liyue arc these last couple of days to get ready for Inazuma (lord is that part boring, non-stop Zhongli monologues and fetch quests), I just want to explore a new area fresh again. Might dip into Ayaka's banner a little for some Yanfei dupes but I'm not going to push it far because my 38k gems are all sitting aside for Kokomi (and Mona, if she ever gets a banner).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The wait for Booba Sword officially begins

BnaldoN.gif
Thankfully I've been saving for a while, so I should be able to manage Ayaka, Yoimiya AND Baal. I need them all. Add in Yae and possible Kokomi, and you have a very packed gacha schedule.

I will need to save everything (and hopefully get lucky on a few of my 50/50 pities).

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New thread so it must be stated.

Childe is an psychopath that gets away with everything, but I love him all the same.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
I hope all Ayaka wanters will be Ayaka havers before too long! :)

I'm so excited to explore new areas. The archipelago was great, and I'm really gonna take my time exploring, doing puzzles and finding chests before I focus on the story or domain grinding.

LorentzFactor

Oct 25, 2017
Here er go again

thanks 1.6, those islands were fun, i will miss them

"Did you know that if you miss the Island Event, Barbara will leave a letter there? She said that she and her friends "spent a most wonderful summer there" and wishes summer joy to everybody else."

I actually just re-downloaded genshin for Inazuma on Saturday and this is how it happened for me. Didn't get any context or cutscenes just an unlocked waypoint in these islands. Like why is there an island with dedicated to Klee's bombs!?? Still got all the conch shells and rewards for that and great exploring, though

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Rushed through the Liyue arc these last couple of days to get ready for Inazuma (lord is that part boring, non-stop Zhongli monologues and fetch quests)...

Our Lord Rex Lapis might not be on the OT header anymore, but that doesn't mean this blasphemy is tolerated here.

blasphemy-gif-3_570160_1.gif

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Here er go again

thanks 1.6, those islands were fun, i will miss them

clu1sGB.jpg

speaking about the island...check this:

"Did you know that if you miss the Island Event, Barbara will leave a letter there? She said that she and her friends "spent a most wonderful summer there" and wishes summer joy to everybody else."

Yep, 1.6 was an excellent patch.

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
Yoimiya please come home

Excited for the new region. I might take thousands of screenshots of Inazuma.

Dynamic3

Oct 31, 2017
Am I reading correctly that if I have played on both PlayStation and PC that I can't link my accounts!?

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
So I have a question. I played this game at launch and got to AR21. Didn't get any five stars (those are the highest ones right) and then haven't played in what, 9-10 months? I played on base PS4 at that time. Have a PS5 and have been wondering if I should jump back in again. Problem is I really remember nothing about the game, characters, mechanics, anything really.

Would y'all suggest I start over? Also how is that possible on Playstation?

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
New OT, new region, new quests,

Same old me never being able to fully decide on final teams or who I should most be maxing out. The struggle never ends between what I like and what would be most effective.

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
I'm behind on my Archon quests. Currently Danslief is being emo outside the Monstandt Cathedral. How much more do I have to go before I'm ready for Inazuma?

Status
Not open for further replies.