• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
They need to expand the BP and give you a reason to play for a longer time. The way it is now you can easily finish everything with 2 weeks to spare.

anemovision

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Aug 8, 2018
based on the banners, if klee ends in week Kazuha is releasing June 29th yeah? or maybe 28th for Asia? I'm on EU.

then three weeks for his banner, that means 1.7/2.0 is July 20? or something like that?

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
My thinking was along those lines, but I wonder if charged attacks out of the E and second dash will be better. The E buff is for 6 seconds and the second (third?) charged attack out of the second dash would just fit into that window.

Edit: On second thoughts, if you have XQ's burst up then you'd probably want to use normals to maximise that damage. Ayaka gets the most out of it compared to other cryo characters.

Yeah, freeze team with Xingqiu is probably the play for her. The setup is just perfect for melee cyro unit. Using charged attacks once in a while shouldn't hurt too much still, but I haven't look into it that much lol.

Oct 27, 2017
These patch cycles are so long it feels like it should be 1.7 already...
i feel this but its not really even coming for me until Aug 10th.... I hope the main character electro vision isn't dogeshit... really want a new character to play when inazuma comes out... but i guess i just have to because most of Yoimiya's mats are new bosses.. but yeah.. the week before the patch is gonna fucking SUCK i really hope i can get something in the steam sale in a few days. Ive only played genshin everyday and some destiny 2 this year... @_o nothing else.. this is the driest year for gaming for me.. the wait is getting to me lol... at least D2R is in September and not December like i thought it would be!

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
How you guys finish it in 2 weeks?
there is limit of 10K each week (not counting the monsthly or even BP)
now i just hit level 31.

I don't finish it within 2 weeks, I am finishing it with 2 weeks to spare (usually about 18 days). They should offer more rewards (like mora/exp cards) for people who finish the first 50 lvls.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
question, i see many people they hate the viridescend domain
i don't know why, is it hard? i just played it and finished it under 55 seconds, i know many people can get it less then that.

MoonlitBow

Oct 25, 2017
They already did extend it.
I used to finish in about 2 weeks, now it takes 3 weeks.
Maybe, but each week feels faster to complete because you no longer need to collect 100 specialties in each region and you have the new teapot BP rewards which, other than buying from somebody else's Jade Seeker shop (which is completely skippable and I'm literally only making an exception for this because of the lack of teleports currently), are passive rewards that don't require much gameplay to accomplish.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
I don't finish it within 2 weeks, I am finishing it with 2 weeks to spare (usually about 18 days). They should offer more rewards (like mora/exp cards) for people who finish the first 50 lvls.
yah same here, maybe they should give less rewards on the events, so people will be forced to do the weekly BP again for 5 weeks.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
i don't know why, is it hard? i just played it and finished it under 55 seconds, i know many people can get it less then that.

They hate it because the drops for a good Viridescent 4 pieces set are extremely low and that can take weeks if not months.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
With the Archipelagos, my exploration itch has been scratched/satisfied for right now until the next patch. I'm cool with just doing the regular routine for the remainder of 1.6

That said, I feel like we should have had another event by now? Don't they usually have events lined up one after the other? How long has it been since the Dodo King story ended again?

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
There is straight up NOBODY in the series who even remotely looks like rosaria, accessories included. You'd have a point with other characters, but this one is insane. I don't love her look, but that girl has no visual contemporary.
you're right she's super unique now that you say that I can't think of any other female characters with fishnets or boob socks or a lack of pants

MoonlitBow

Oct 25, 2017
With the Archipelagos, my exploration itch has been scratched/satisfied for right now until the next patch. I'm cool with just doing the regular routine for the remainder of 1.6

That said, I feel like we should have had another event by now? Don't they usually have events lined up one after the other? How long has it been since the Dodo King story ended again?
I'm guessing they'll throw out Pong when Kazuha is out, but the strange thing to me is why Pong isn't part of the current event umbrella because it seemed like it fit within the theme of it all.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

The other set in that domain is good for maybe 1-2 other characters, and sometimes it feels like those are the only drops you get. I spent too much resin stacking Venti + Jean with good artifacts from that domain but it took ages. But you are right, it is one of the quicker ones imo.

Now, the Cryo-based talent book domain... ugh.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Eula + Physical Buff food makes it super quick to finish

The issue must be the fact that the domain is also home of the Maiden Beloved set and not many people use actual healers like Diona or Barbara.

... I hate it because almost all my nice Viridiscent pieces are 4 Star artifacts and all my 5 Star ones are very trash.

Oct 27, 2017
I've been checking in with honkai to earn some crystals before the genshin collab and it seems like every day I login theres 3/4 events going on at once, they quickly end and new ones come in their place all the time.

Genshin 1.6 started off great and now suddenly theres nothing to do again. feels a little unbalanced.
there are over 120 chests in the new island location have you found them all lol.... .. I played it super suuper casual didnt play more then 1 hour more than usual...and since i have over 45 days before Yoimiya comes out im not even gonna over play when inazuma comes out... im sure if you wanted you could have played for 4-8 hours and got most of it in one day.. but its still got like 25+ days... maybe they will add more when wind bro comes out...

im glad that the inazuma chests have a much higher grind to them i really hope their is over 1000 chests but not 1 inch from one another.... it should really pad the time which i dont particularly like devs doing but at least 2 weeks after inazuma comes out ppl wont say their is nothing left to do!

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
for me, the worst domain is the nobless
those 3 clowns are the worst
can't imagine what will happen if they add the electro abyss mage to them, they can do it?
if they do it, they should put better artifacts with them.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Lol

Kaeya is indeed the only character when showcasing his talents being like this:

E4ctLvYVIAMCF-U

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
im glad that the inazuma chests have a much higher grind to them i really hope their is over 1000 chests but not 1 inch from one another.... it should really pad the time which i dont particularly like devs doing but at least 2 weeks after inazuma comes out ppl wont say their is nothing left to do!
If the leak are real about progression, all it does is prevent people from playing things in the order they want. It does not create more content, it simply mean that people who want to do a given thing might be forced to wait until their sakura tree is high enough to allow you access to it.

Having all form of character progresion behind a resin wall to pad progression only lead to frustration and people complaining since week 2 that you can only play like 1 hour a day ( we could also make the comparison with the power system in Dragon Age Inquisition ). Trying to pad new region content behind some wall won't be an improvement in any way.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Maybe they could do something more novel with the standard banner? Tell me if I'm wrong but, people seem to hate the weapon banner and have no real interest in the regular banner - it's all about the character banner.

I don't expect the former to change, but I think there's scope to make the standard banner more dynamic, I know I'd mess around with it more if random rate ups and character swaps were implemented.

Could be a cool way to keep people engaged (and spending) once they've got the newest character or if they don't want them.

I don't want Klee and think the normal banner is too random, so... I'm just saving now.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Hey all of future Ayaka mains here, her rotation is probably something like this right?

Dash > E > Normal attacks combo > Dash > Normal attacks combo > Q

Not really sure if it's better to dash before E or after E. Infusion effect is only up for 5 sec (so might be a tight window to fit full normal combo there or whatever her best mv/sec combo is), but it also give 18% cyro dmg up so boosting E damage might be worth losing cyro infusion too early.
I haven't given it that much thought yet, but her ideal attack string might be 4N1C from what I understood from this theorycrafter:

www.bilibili.com

JK原神专栏「数据向」,神里凌华0命伤害期望计算,秒伤对比璃月3C和优菈。

昨天刚做出宵宫的伤害期望计算,正愁没有新内容的时候,神里实战画面就出来了,让我感叹内鬼的车速不是一般的快。 在爆料之前,我没有看过神里1测的技能,现在看了新版的,感觉好像刻晴,输出手法一模一样,计算起来也不是很难。 就是动作太快了,没有伤害数值的画面,看不出打了几段,可能会有点争议性。 那么本视频将会从我理解的普攻、E技能、大招数据,配上K帧数模拟出来的时间轴,算出0命神里带雾切之回光的伤害期望,最后对比璃月3C和优菈,看看平衡这么久的角色秒伤有什么变化。 从内鬼视频上K帧,神里重

For maximum damage in a freeze comp with 4xBlizzard Strayer and Mistcutter equipped, their theoretical perfect 19s rotation to cover burst cooldown (supports though?) is:
Q>E>dash>4N1C>4N1C>E>dash>4N1C>4N1C>dash

But there's a lot I didn't understand because Google Translate isn't perfect. This was posted earlier too, confirms 20 slashes mentioned in the link above instead of 18 as previously thought.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
you're right she's super unique now that you say that I can't think of any other female characters with fishnets or boob socks or a lack of pants
You can be disingenuous as you want, but i know you'd say I'm full of shit if i said Zhongli isn't unique cause there's three different guys wearing suits between him, Childe and Diluc.

Your entire point was that she shares accessories/assets with other characters... which she doesn't.

edit: And my point was never that she looked good. But she straight up doesn't look like anybody else currently in the game, cause she doesn't share any clothing or accessories with any of them.

But keep that goal post shifting, my guy.

By your logic, the only unique character is Xingqiu cause he's the only guy wearing hotpants.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they could do something more novel with the standard banner? Tell me if I'm wrong but, people seem to hate the weapon banner and have no real interest in the regular banner - it's all about the character banner.

I don't expect the former to change, but I think there's scope to make the standard banner more dynamic, I know I'd mess around with it more if random rate ups and character swaps were implemented.

Could be a cool way to keep people engaged (and spending) once they've got the newest character or if they don't want them.

I don't want Klee and think the normal banner is too random, so... I'm just saving now.
Standard banner will continue to be a waste of primos until there's some sort of guarantee to get what you want. As is it's only good for some freebies with the Acquaint fate the game gives you, except they are super stingy with those too.
If you're AR 55 and ascended all your chars to 70/80 it's basically only 5 every 6 weeks from the BP and 5 from the monthly shop.
It's not even 10 pulls per month and you almost always will need those 10 to even get a single 4* thingy.
It takes 9 months to reach soft pity on standard banner like that.

I sure hope Inazuma adds some more sources for them, cause otherwise oof. I haven't pulled at all in a month and it looks like I'm not going to pull for at least another month, if not more.
I mean it sure is nice that this game makes it super easy to ignore the gambling, but it's also getting quite boring if you've already done the events and only have the daily chores with not even potential new toys to look forward to.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
The monstadt talent book domain is the fucking worst, whoever came up with the idea to have icicles hit stun you into oblivion and for your stamina regeneration go to shit did a bad thing.
the ice slime with ice mage?
i hate those
especially when i stopped useing bennet and Hu tao because i wanted to raise the friendship for other charchters like kaeya and eula and venti and sucrose.
yes, i enter that domain with those charchters, it's really bad.

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
Stupid question, but it has been so long I don't remember anymore.. do I need to level (exp+ascension) Electro MC when I get them?
I know talents and constellations are different for each MC element, but I don't remember if it's the same for character levels. Trying to figure out how many books I need to farm before 1.7

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Stupid question, but it has been so long I don't remember anymore.. do I need to level (exp+ascension) Electro MC when I get them?
I know talents and constellations are different for each MC element, but I don't remember if it's the same for character levels. Trying to figure out how many books I need to farm before 1.7
nope, levels transfer

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I was visiting Ascheroth's teapot yesterday and it was kinda creepy, lol. First of all, all islands and the main house were completely empty. There just were like 10 characters grouped together on the grass, all staring over the edge of the island to the horizon. Only Kaeya stood some meters apart from them, but also staring in that direction. On a separate island Rosaria stood all by herself looking in the same direction.
What does it all mean? o__O

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Finally got around to making the furniture sets for characters in the teapot. Didn't realize there was a whole load of primos + mora locked behind that, wish I had done it sooner!

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
I was visiting Ascheroth's teapot yesterday and it was kinda creepy, lol. First of all, all islands and the main house were completely empty. There just were like 10 characters grouped together on the grass, all staring over the edge of the island to the horizon. Only Kaeya stood some meters apart from them, but also staring in that direction. On a separate island Rosaria stood all by herself looking in the same direction.

LOL, you just described my teapot. (Except Yan Fei is by herself since the load couldn't fit her with everyone else)

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Finally got around to making the furniture sets for characters in the teapot. Didn't realize there was a whole load of primos + mora locked behind that, wish I had done it sooner!
Yeah, I did all of them and it's quite a few primogems. It's kinda sad when you only have 1 character from a set though, haha. Happened with two for me because all the others were 5*s + Rosaria (only 4* I don't have).

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Welp, finally managed to accumulate 90 wishes but my next 5-Star will be on the 50/50 (thanks for Eula spooking me in her banner)

Now the question is if I try to get Kazuha or just keep saving until Ayaka.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone saw the news about that person that got sued from mihoyo for leaking 1.7?

He got fined 500K CNY ($77K) and his main account got banned, he used to have C6 Eula.

He is not that reach tho, he works as a chief in a restaurant.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Triple crowned, what a madman.
Standard banner will continue to be a waste of primos until there's some sort of guarantee to get what you want. As is it's only good for some freebies with the Acquaint fate the game gives you, except they are super stingy with those too.
If you're AR 55 and ascended all your chars to 70/80 it's basically only 5 every 6 weeks from the BP and 5 from the monthly shop.
It's not even 10 pulls per month and you almost always will need those 10 to even get a single 4* thingy.
It takes 9 months to reach soft pity on standard banner like that.

I sure hope Inazuma adds some more sources for them, cause otherwise oof. I haven't pulled at all in a month and it looks like I'm not going to pull for at least another month, if not more.
I mean it sure is nice that this game makes it super easy to ignore the gambling, but it's also getting quite boring if you've already done the events and only have the daily chores with not even potential new toys to look forward to.
Yeah, I've stopped pulling for months since I'm saving but I can't earn stardust if I don't pull so I can't even afford the discounted shop fates, which slows down the standard pity accrual even more.

My brother hit pity on the standard banner for his third Qiqi and boy, that was devastating. Months of building pity for a Qiqi con.
Sounds like one of my islands.
I stuff people in there to build friendship or prepare for a gift set and it's easier to have them all in one spot if I need to conveniently cycle someone out. Having all the characters hits the load limit so I don't have anything placed with them until the gift set pieces are all crafted. With the main mansion, you can place 7 characters until you hit the load limit and 8 characters deployed is the limit so one character has to stand somewhere else but I just put all 8 on a faraway island.

tinthoh

Jan 13, 2018
My brother hit pity on the standard banner for his third Qiqi and boy, that was devastating. Months of building pity for a Qiqi con.

That really sucks. I had luck and pulled a Jean from the standard banner and was really happy.
They should just introduce a free wish on the standard banner once a day (maybe as reward for doing the daily commissions and maybe one more for the bounties). Pulling a Qiqi would still suck but at least it would be faster and the standard banner would be a little bit more useful.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
Welp, finally managed to accumulate 90 wishes but my next 5-Star will be on the 50/50 (thanks for Eula spooking me in her banner)

Now the question is if I try to get Kazuha or just keep saving until Ayaka.
OJlSLjG.jpeg

eula also spooked me, i wasn't even on spft pity, i had 0 pull and got mona, then i was happy to get 100% guarantee, after 20 pulls i got eula.
then i decicde to pull 40 just to get some xingqiu, didn't get sinlge one and maxed my beidou to C8 or C9.

Last edited:

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Oh that's exciting! A little more than a week left. I'm excited for him, Jade cutter is going to look really good on him I think.
What way are you going to build him? Sub-dps? Main-dps or full on support? I might get his C1 too depending how lucky I get, it seems to change a lot about the way you play him.
Yeah I'm very hyped! One more week!
I'm going subdps unless he somehow ends up being good as a main DPS but I doubt C0 will be good for that.
C1 looks juicy for sure and if it wasn't for upcoming Inazuma characters I might have gone for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.