• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they got thrown there by some god who likes to see them getting slaughtered everyday by us.

I assume it turns out it was Alice, Klee's mom, who set all this up. She literally talks in her books about holding hilichurls captive, using them as slaves in factories and stuff and feeding them to eachother, some pretty horrid ideas, so what you say makes perfect sense actually.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
Question...I used my first Crown to get Albedo's flower Talent to 10,I'm C0 with him,forgot to check if he gets a bonus at C3 or something to raise his talents over 10...? not that I will ever get him at c3 lol...

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
How are you keeping up as the only member left in the No Diluc Haver Club? :(

i don't have diluc

but now bennett is hitting Q for 50+ and machine gun E within that for 35k lmao

unknown.png

inside the domain with the fire boost

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe they got thrown there by some god who likes to see them getting slaughtered everyday by us.

Perhaps they are fungi, the parasytes, capable of rapidly growing and multiplying with a little bit of water. And if they multiply enough, they grow into war-camps and start fighting, so the only options is culling them, even if they have primitive intellect.

Traveler being capable of warping between planets, being stuck in this one, ensnared by the unknown gods.

What game are we playing again?

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Fischl or Beidou for my Eula team? Or both?

Invested quite a lot in Beidou, thinking I'd never get the former - then two wishes into the character banner last night, I got her!

My current team is Eula, Xingqiu, Beidou... and then MC, while I hunt for someone else I fancy.

Everyone seems to say Fischl is awesome for Eula, but she's level one at the moment! So is she worth the investment after getting to level 50 with Beidou?

We're getting Inazuma soon and with that Electro MC. If the leaks are anything to go by, his/her kit would give a ton of energy which should be great for Eula. If you want to be efficient, just use your already invested Beidou as you wait for Electro MC to arrive.

That said, if you want to raise Fischl anyway, she's good option too. She's probably "better" than Beidou if you only want/need one electro in the team as superconduct enabler. Beidou's burst is very strong against 2 targets situation, but she's as energy-hungry as Eula so it's a bit tricky to manage.

Oct 27, 2017
So I've been trying to think of a good main dps Kazuha team. Maybe fischl, Xingqui and Zhongli?

It is very unlikely that you want Zhongli in your team. Kazucha will do power through EM/Reactions, and Zhongli, while a good shieldbot, will slow your damage a lot.

• What you want might be dual-Anemo heroes: Jean or that small anemo girl in 1.7 as the synegry/healer/support.
• Going with more reactions, splicing Diona healing-support, or Ganyu for more damage
• Xianling for Pyro/Overload/Vaporize stuff, but that leaves you with no healing/shielding support

Or, don't plan too far ahead. Kazuha might not be a good DPS unit, and you will want a consistent DPS character instead like Klee or Ganyu.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
We're getting teleport points! "More than 9" waypoints can be added around the realm according to the leak and you can teleport to them from the bottom-right of the map (same way we get to the islands at the moment).
Levels don't increase stamina, unlike Mondstadt and Liyue statues. For now, they grant electro traveller constellations.

Oct 26, 2017
We're getting teleport points! "More than 9" waypoints can be added around the realm according to the leak and you can teleport to them from the bottom-right of the map (same way we get to the islands at the moment).
Levels don't increase stamina, unlike Mondstadt and Liyue statues. For now, they grant electro traveller constellations.

To your second spoiler,

That's pretty lame. I remember seeing a survey that went to testers whether or not they wanted oculi in inazuma to give more stamina, more stamina regen or something else. We can already get constellations from the sigil shop but we don't have any other way of increasing stamina or its regen.

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
It is very unlikely that you want Zhongli in your team. Kazucha will do power through EM/Reactions, and Zhongli, while a good shieldbot, will slow your damage a lot.

• What you want might be dual-Anemo heroes: Jean or that small anemo girl in 1.7 as the synegry/healer/support.
• Going with more reactions, splicing Diona healing-support, or Ganyu for more damage
• Xianling for Pyro/Overload/Vaporize stuff, but that leaves you with no healing/shielding support

Or, don't plan too far ahead. Kazuha might not be a good DPS unit, and you will want a consistent DPS character instead like Klee or Ganyu.
Oh I know he's not supposed to be main dps but I'm super forcing him into it cause he's cool to me.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
To your second spoiler,

That's pretty lame. I remember seeing a survey that went to testers whether or not they wanted oculi in inazuma to give more stamina, more stamina regen or something else. We can already get constellations from the sigil shop but we don't have any other way of increasing stamina or its regen.
Of course they weren't going to do anything about that. Got money to make with constellations and you can't devalue those!

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
To your second spoiler,

Yeah I agree on that should of had it the same way you get the constellations in Inazuma as well cause we could use the stamina overall still. I mean I can see that at some point before we unlock all the nations we'll stop so we don't have too much but for now we still need more stamina.
Of course they weren't going to do anything about that. Got money to make with constellations and you can't devalue those!
He's referring to the MC constellations which always came with from archon quest and the sigil shot so I don't get the whole making money thing for this.

Last edited:

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
No Diluc Crew stay positive... he will reward our loyalty soon and we will unga bunga in style all over Teyvat

Oh279iA.png

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I agree on that should of had it the same way you get the constellations in Inazuma as well cause we could use the stamina overall still. I mean I can see that at some point before we unlock all the nations we'll stop so we don't have too much but for now we still need more stamina.

He's referring to the MC constellations which always came with from archon quest and the sigil shot so I don't get the whole making money thing for this.

I'm referring to increased stamina or faster regen. They sell constellations specifically to deal with those problems. They want the problem to exist so they can sell the solution. As soon as I saw something like Hu Tao's C1, I knew they probably wouldn't touch stamina again since it would inherently devalue that.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Okay since when did they fix it that you can go in and navigate the notices menu with a controller? How late am I in finding this out.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even spending my earned Intertwined Fates anymore. Just saving up everything. Maybe the Standard banner will have new stuff around he 1st anniversary.
Yeah, I'm starting to save everything as well. Just got a pre-pity 5* weapon drop on standart a few weeks ago and stopped there. At the rate they give out standard fates it's going to take over half a year to reach pity again assuming I'll get a few new chars and Inazuma has some. No point rolling at all right now.

----
These islands are soooooo good. I was expecting "cheap filler stuff" when they said it was just temporary but this is far from that. Totally bananas to time-gate this.

Playing since release it's more or less whatever to me, but if I were a new player seeing all that massive FOMOngering I might be turned off entirely before even starting instead of feeling like jumping in.
Considering Honkai has been doing the same for years apparently, it's probably not going to change but this is on a whole different scale of FOMO... kind of hope it doesn't work out for them and they make these permanent in the future, but it's like we have any way of influencing this....

jRPG

Dec 13, 2017
There really is no better feeling than finally get an artifact with no unwanted stats, and then the rolls going in the direction you hoped. Finally got a decent Thundering Fury feather for Fischl. Not perfect, was missing crit rate, but it rolled 28% into crit dmg.

Now if the domain would please stop giving me Thundersoother... seriously, out 3 runs with 5 condensed resins in the past 2 weeks I've had not a single Thundering Fury flower...

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Yeah the slow ass pace of getting blue fates in the endgame has me saving what I have until Inazuma
I want Keqing removed so badly, I don't want any more constellations

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Really not sure I am liking the sound of heavily gated exploration.

This all comes from TZ - https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv11704687

TL from Esperance of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Translation Team

How Inazuma restricts your exploration progress: Divine Sakura tree, a new system. You level it up with electro sigil, and it takes 20+ sigils per level up. There are a total of 50 levels with great rewards.

Currently, electro sigils come from the Archon statue and chests. Apart from Shrines of Depth, each chest will get you 1-5 electro sigils.

There are many regions in Inazuma's map that requires you to find an electro tree and get the electrograna from it, before you are allowed entry. There are lots of things inside these regions, such as chests, seelies, electrograna for solving puzzles, some books, electroculi, mechanisms for world quests, etc.

Regions are classified as low, medium and possibly high levels. To get into higher level regions, you have to go worship the divine Sakura tree and increase the level of your electrograna. If your electrograna level is not high enough, you can't even activate some world quests! (Not sure if the Archon quests is going to be restricted this way as well).

So we are back to square one - we get restrictions on opening chests, but we need to open other chests to lift that restriction. As more and more chests get opened, it becomes harder and harder to find new ones, and levelling up of the divine Sakura tree becomes a draggy process.

For comparison, it's been 4 days and even the most dedicated players have only gotten to level 14. Plus, the speed of level up decelerates over time.

You can overcome this system by spending a lot of time and effort, but for casual players who only spend 1-2 hours online a day... You might need half a year to fully explore Inazuma. It's up to you to decide if that's a good or bad thing.

Sounds likea really convoluted system to force backtracking constantly.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Wow, I got the Timmy pigeon daily for the first time since like launch week. I didn't know it was repeatable since it had been so long. Still haven't unlocked the last Mondstat quest tho :|

Also I brought my Skyward Atlas to 90 and I'm not very impressed. The weapon ability feels and looks kind of lame and weird that it's physical damage. Think I'll keep Windsith on Mona but don't know what to do with Atlas now.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
We're getting Inazuma soon and with that Electro MC. If the leaks are anything to go by, his/her kit would give a ton of energy which should be great for Eula. If you want to be efficient, just use your already invested Beidou as you wait for Electro MC to arrive.

That said, if you want to raise Fischl anyway, she's good option too. She's probably "better" than Beidou if you only want/need one electro in the team as superconduct enabler. Beidou's burst is very strong against 2 targets situation, but she's as energy-hungry as Eula so it's a bit tricky to manage.

Thanks for the advice! I'm really new to the game - started three weeks ago (but am already 85 hours in!), so I'm still kind of finding my feet.

I've been keeping the MC levelled up, just for the inevitable utility they'll offer as the updates come in.

I've left Fischl for now, but I do like having some range in my team and reckon I may invest in her at some point.

I've made the mistake I promised myself I wouldn't make and invested in too many characters!

medinaria

Oct 30, 2017

it's honestly kind of hilarious to look at electro mc's kit and see just how much they feel like they were designed as a eula support - like I'm pretty sure electro mc built for energy recharge (and with constellations/ascensions unlocked) makes it so you need literally no energy recharge on eula and can burst on cooldown, and also gives you 100% superconduct uptime

like you're looking at a permanent 40% energy recharge bonus to eula as well as an easy 30+ energy per eula burst usage. with minimal on-field time. that's significantly beyond what you get even out of a very well-built diona support for the same element, and electro mc just does that for any currently active character. electro mc + any character balanced around energy generation issues is going to be a staple team for a long time

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Really not sure I am liking the sound of heavily gated exploration.

This all comes from TZ - https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv11704687

TL from Esperance of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Translation Team

How Inazuma restricts your exploration progress: Divine Sakura tree, a new system. You level it up with electro sigil, and it takes 20+ sigils per level up. There are a total of 50 levels with great rewards.

Currently, electro sigils come from the Archon statue and chests. Apart from Shrines of Depth, each chest will get you 1-5 electro sigils.

There are many regions in Inazuma's map that requires you to find an electro tree and get the electrograna from it, before you are allowed entry. There are lots of things inside these regions, such as chests, seelies, electrograna for solving puzzles, some books, electroculi, mechanisms for world quests, etc.

Regions are classified as low, medium and possibly high levels. To get into higher level regions, you have to go worship the divine Sakura tree and increase the level of your electrograna. If your electrograna level is not high enough, you can't even activate some world quests! (Not sure if the Archon quests is going to be restricted this way as well).

So we are back to square one - we get restrictions on opening chests, but we need to open other chests to lift that restriction. As more and more chests get opened, it becomes harder and harder to find new ones, and levelling up of the divine Sakura tree becomes a draggy process.

For comparison, it's been 4 days and even the most dedicated players have only gotten to level 14. Plus, the speed of level up decelerates over time.

You can overcome this system by spending a lot of time and effort, but for casual players who only spend 1-2 hours online a day... You might need half a year to fully explore Inazuma. It's up to you to decide if that's a good or bad thing.

Sounds likea really convoluted system to force backtracking constantly.
As long as it doesn't effect the Archon Quest that much than for me it's fine.

ap_2

Jan 23, 2021
it's honestly kind of hilarious to look at electro mc's kit and see just how much they feel like they were designed as a eula support - like I'm pretty sure electro mc built for energy recharge (and with constellations/ascensions unlocked) makes it so you need literally no energy recharge on eula and can burst on cooldown, and also gives you 100% superconduct uptime

like you're looking at a permanent 40% energy recharge bonus to eula as well as an easy 30+ energy per eula burst usage. with minimal on-field time. that's significantly beyond what you get even out of a very well-built diona support for the same element, and electro mc just does that for any currently active character. electro mc + any character balanced around energy generation issues is going to be a staple team for a long time

Yeah electro MC seems like a pretty busted battery. Also, the joke was always "Pyro Impact lol" but more and more I think it's really Cryo Impact.

Last edited:

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just got Diluc on the last standard pity a few weeks ago and since Eula has Songs on her I can just give the WGS to Diluc.

Last edited:

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
I'd trade my 2 Diluc dupes in a heartbeat for Jean, Mona or Keqing.
I swear if the next 50/50 I lose is another Diluc dupe I'll.... give him 1* trash and dump him in a tiny corner in a teapot map I'm not using out of spite.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain to me what the fuck I'm supposed to do with these environmental puzzles in the islands? What the fuck is a harpasta? It keeps saying my attacks will change but they don't.

Dec 27, 2019
Seattle
Can someone explain to me what the fuck I'm supposed to do with these environmental puzzles in the islands? What the fuck is a harpasta? It keeps saying my attacks will change but they don't.
Gotta finish the quest on the central island. It gives you a gadget (an orange ball) that you can equip. Once it's equipped, and you're in the correct puzzle area, you activate the gadget and it'll change your skills.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta finish the quest on the central island. It gives you a gadget (an orange ball) that you can equip. Once it's equipped, and you're in the correct puzzle area, you activate the gadget and it'll change your skills.

Cool, thanks. I kept getting tutorial popups and i'm like "I have no idea what you're talking about and this doesn't work".

They probably should've waited to let the tutorials trigger until you have the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.