• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
*old character*
I want this! Love for life! Can't wait!
*new character*
Forget old character! This is my new best friend! Love for life!
*new new character*
Forget new character! That character was lame. This is my new love!

repeat

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Still no sure if I will roll for her, want to see charged shot gameplay , bow autos are just not interesting for me

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Like i was genuinely expecting something ridiculously over the top, And she just jumps and has fireworks behind her...

Like that's not even Diluc Burst levels of extravagant.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
I think my primos are safe to be spent on Kazuha. Nothing about it looks TOO amazing, especially since I don't like the bow playstyle. (Plus I REALLY don't need another pyro carry...)
Yeah the leak where she's fighting multiple enemies just reminds me that you can't target with bows and auto targeting just picks whatever is closest. Not too keen on that if autos are her play style.

Like, I tried maining auto attack Fischl and that was my least favorite play style I've tried to main and I've tried to main Barbara before.

Last edited:

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
who are you guys pulling for of all the recently revealed characters?
51233015954_416a216ac4_o.jpg

Of the others, depends who of them is a 5*. I'll skip Tohma, roll for Sara (underrated design imo), Baal and Yae for sure, likely Yoimiya too. Kokomi is a maybe unless she can make it rain or offers some other useful support function.

ChaosSaga

Oct 25, 2017
Around Hyrule
I know Eletro is "bad" at doing big damage... but I so tired of Cryo and Pyro...
Neither Ayaka nor Yoimiya looks a must have.

Sayu is my must have from yesterday Trio. And I'm saving for Baal, I'l neve lose an Archon again. Not geting Venti on release hurted.

Retromess

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 9, 2017
Yeah the leak where she's fighting multiple enemies just reminds me that you can't target with bows and auto targeting just picks whatever is closest. Not too keen on that if autos are her play style.
Yeah, the bow playstyle in the game just really doesn't gel with me.

Auto attacks have no "oomph" and I don't like being a stationary turret (i.e. Ganyu). Childe is the only bow user I really enjoy... and that's only because you basically never use his bow outside of his burst.

WhiskerFrisker

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Imagine saying "I'm waiting for Ayaka", just to flip on her when she's finally on the horizon LMAO. I will never save primos for months on end based on the whims of the developer

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Current Goals:

Must:
Ayaka, Baal, Tohma, Komimi, and Sayu

Maybe
Yoimiya and Kazuha... will try to spend 50 wishes on each banner.
Sara depending if she is 4* or 5*

Nope:
Gorou

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Yoimiya looks fun, but I already have Klee, Hu Tao, and Diluc.
Glad for everyone who's going for her though.
This is the only reason I'm thinking of not pulling for her lol. I have Diluc, Hu Tao and Yanfei (who I plan to build next). I just like her aesthetic.

Also what is that purple bow that she's using? New signature weapon?

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I know Eletro is "bad" at doing big damage... but I so tired of Cryo and Pyro...
Neither Ayaka nor Yoimiya looks a must have.

Sayu is my must have from yesterday Trio. And I'm saving for Baal, I'l neve lose an Archon again. Not geting Venti on release hurted.
I really hope the rumored Electro changes are substantial, because just the EM buff won't cut it. For now I'm playing the wait and see game with Baal, but depending on how things shake up I'll have to consider skipping an Archon.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
This is the only reason I'm thinking of not pulling for her lol. I have Diluc, Hu Tao and Yanfei (who I plan to build next). I just like her aesthetic.

Also what is that purple bow that she's using? New signature weapon?
w_4407.png

Secondary Stat: Crit DMG %

Skills:
ATK increased by 20%.

When holding 1/2/3 stacks of "Flying Thunder Tomoemon", Normal Attack Dmg is increased by 12/24/40%.

The stacks can be gained by doing normal attacks or using an Elemental Skill but depending of how you get them the duration of each stack will vary (Normal Attacks give 5s but stack gained using an elemental skill last 10s)

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
damn, already have Hu tao, so maybe i won't pull for her, i want Ayaka and Sayu and electro archon, whatever her name.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Well, her charged shots have homing capabilities and she shoots 3 of them...
I mean, homing missiles sounds pretty sweet but her ult disables her homing and if you use charge attacks, her elemental skill that infuses her attacks with pyro is unnecessary. It feels like her kit wants you to auto attack.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Why would anyone be hope that a hyped character (I.e., Ayaka) turns out horrible? I'm not saying she will since we need to see her numbers first, but all it does is make things disappointing for those that were excited to pull for him/her.

Like, I don't have any intention to pull for Kazuha next patch as he doesn't fit my style (and I don't really need another anemo character right now), but I genuinely hope he's a broken and excellent/fun character for those that do want to try for him. Wishing that he'd be any different is just causing frustration for the people interested in him, which does me no satisfaction at all. I'd be much happier personally if they were content with their pull.

I get that some people might find entertainment in seeing something so hyped turn out a disaster, but I've never been a fan of that especially if it's something I wasn't already invested in. It just makes me feel bad for the people on the other side.

Edit: Sorry, I don't mean to seem like I'm singling you out, it's just I've seen a few comments now where people expressed their excitement if Ayaka turns out less-than-ideal, and I just don't get it.
In case I was one of those people that made you think that, what I found hilarious was the fact she really needed buffs even when the game first released, yet alone now, yet she somehow got worse. It's like Mihoyo are sitting there going "you want buffs? Here are your buffs".

I don't care if she's good or bad personally so I wasn't laughing at her being nerfed. I've said it before but people 9 star abyss with traveller main carry. It really doesn't even matter how "strong" a character is at this point in time.
Was hoping her autos would look a bit more unique, but they just look like standard bow animations with a fire effect.
Which bow users backflip like that? I only use Fischl autos really.
I do like to use Keqing with Fishl and Xingqiu, But it's not optimal.
I've been using that recently. It's very fun. It has high energy recharge and with 4 piece TF set you have constant teleports.

Kansoku

Oct 25, 2017
Yomiya looks fun but I rather keep investing into Yanfei than pull for her.

Also there's an NGA rumor with the rarities of the Inazuma characters:

old.reddit.com

Current NGA rumors about the leaks

Posted in r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks by u/PCBS01 • 22 points and 59 comments
old.reddit.com

Regarding a removed post and its contents

A place to share and discuss leaks and datamines relating to the video game 'Genshin Impact'.

I hope it's true because the ones I'm the most interested in are all 4*.

Last edited:

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
If Zhongli and Qiqi hadn't already conspired to ruin my summoning plans, and if I hadn't already built Yanfei, then I'd probably be sorely tempted by Yoimiya. As it stands though, 1.7 is looking pretty easy to ignore aside from maybe tossing a few primos into to try and get Sayu. I'm not gonna risk burning another banner guarantee on something I don't feel fully sure will be a personal mainstay.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
You can't even buy them with Primos.

Oh I know; I meant I'd convert my genesis gems into primos. I'm F2P outside of the passes, so I've got enough Genesis Crystals to convert for a costume or two at this point. I'll never buy Genesis Gems outside of the Welkin pass though, so I'll probably hoard for something like a Genesis Gem guaranteed 5* banner I'm hoping to see during the 1-Year Anniversary.

jRPG

Dec 13, 2017
They really need to go back to two week banners with all these new characters and reruns that need to happen.

I wonder if they might be saving some re-runs for the one year anniversary. 1.6 (Klee / Kazuha) 6 weeks, 1.7 (Ayaka + Sayu / Yoimiya) 6 weeks... that takes us into early September? 1.8 should cover the anniversary.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about an accelerated schedule for banners , It's already hard to justify the number of the current characters in the game, more characters without meaningful content feel pointless (I know this is the gacha way) and hopefully with Inazuma they address this (but I get people don't like some of the new characters and want them to go away fast)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

damn... dem leaks ;dasdlksjadas

EDIT: THE FIRE RATE WTF!? .asd;asdjasl the urge to drop Kazuha for her... I-

Yep, Kazuha is dead.

She looks like a lot of fun. Her burst is a little underwhelming visual-wise, but I'll still be pulling for her. I'm getting some serious bowkata vibes from her.

In case I was one of those people that made you think that, what I found hilarious was the fact she really needed buffs even when the game first released, yet alone now, yet she somehow got worse. It's like Mihoyo are sitting there going "you want buffs? Here are your buffs".

I don't care if she's good or bad personally so I wasn't laughing at her being nerfed. I've said it before but people 9 star abyss with traveller main carry. It really doesn't even matter how "strong" a character is at this point in time.
Nope, I missed over your post entirely so I wasn't referencing you at all.

I didn't mean to single out anyone in-particular in this thread, it was more of a general statement and wanted to get more perspective on why some people might feel this way.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
I wish Scaramouche or whatever was soon. I like his design way better than anyone else from Inazuma so far. Yomiya does look fun tho and Tohma is a tall dude so he is a must pull.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
*old character*
I want this! Love for life! Can't wait!
*new character*
Forget old character! This is my new best friend! Love for life!
*new new character*
Forget new character! That character was lame. This is my new love!

repeat

that's genshin twitter in a nutshell. They even change their profile pics to the new character.

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
Nah. 3 weeks give people more time to save up for who they want.
As a compromise they could try to make rerun in between new characters like Keqing's banner in February. Something along Yoimiya - Xiao - Ayaka wouldn't be so bad and there are of course less people interested in Xiao since some already have him. In this way you can do rerun and stuff like that without making us feel like a single banner lasts an eternity. Alternatively they could try and make another banner simultaneously (having 4 choices wouldn't be so bad and I think it's in line with other gacha)

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
Someone needs to leak Yoimiya's ascension materials so I can pre-farm for her like I did for Eula. I played a lot those few weeks haha.

As a compromise they could try to make rerun in between new characters like Keqing's banner in February. Something along Yoimiya - Xiao - Ayaka wouldn't be so bad and there are of course less people interested in Xiao since some already have him. In this way you can do rerun and stuff like that without making us feel like a single banner lasts an eternity. Alternatively they could try and make another banner simultaneously (having 4 choices wouldn't be so bad and I think it's in line with other gacha)

I think this is a good idea, like just new character -> rerun - > new character. Still the same amount of time between patches.

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017
Someone needs to leak Yoimiya's ascension materials so I can pre-farm for her like I did for Eula. I played a lot those few weeks haha.
They are already datamined:

Honey Impact

You cant prefarm them.

Its only possible to prefarm level books, Mora, Azdaha Mats and the ascension mats for Sayu (as she needs the same as Kazuha, so the new 1.6 elite)

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Yomiya looks fun but I rather keep investing into Yanfei than pull for her.

old.reddit.com

old.reddit.com

A place to share and discuss leaks and datamines relating to the video game 'Genshin Impact'.

Anyone has the content from those posts? I can see some of it from the comments, but both were removed.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

old.reddit.com

old.reddit.com

If this is true, it probably explains why Ayaka seems to be so underwhelming (seriously, why did they keep that horrible dash!? :/). She's apparently going to be moved into the standard pool after her banner ends, so that might be why.

Or this could all be false. *shrugs*

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
Yoimiya looking good...if only she was not Pyro. She definitely isn't going to be better than my Hu Tao C1 and I kinda want Diluc if he managed to appear in my account later.

Hopefully after this next update, we get more elements as I'm kinda tired of Pyro/Cryo Impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.