• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
It isn't obvious I'm discussing the fact she is presented on the leak as a polearm user and in the cutscene she is wielding a sword or Am I missing something here?
I mean, Characters use different weapons? I don't see why that's a big deal. Especially if it's cutscene stuff. I was talking purely gameplay and the initial idea that Inazuma was going to be drowning in Sword characters making a vast majority skippable for me cause there's only so much I can deal with.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Damn, I wanted the Raiden design to be a surprise and some of you post unspoiled images. My fault for checking the thread I guess but this thread was really good about keeping leaks in spoiler tags usually.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that cutscene from a leak too? We haven't seen her officially at all in any capacity

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Ahh so much excitement though!
Genshin leak wars have us eating good lol

I will continue to hoard for Baal.....and I want Yae, gotta try to save and plan ahead lol

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I wanted the Raiden design to be a surprise and some of you post unspoiled images. My fault for checking the thread I guess but this thread was really good about keeping leaks in spoiler tags usually.
Yeah this is why I agreed with the previous poster about making a seperate thread. It's gone completely out the window today, lots on un-spoiler tagged images. Fine for me because I don't care, but it's not really fair for players like yourself.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, Characters use different weapons? I don't see why that's a big deal. Especially if it's cutscene stuff. I was talking purely gameplay and the initial idea that Inazuma was going to be drowning in Sword characters making a vast majority skippable for me cause there's only so much I can deal with.

I got how you feel , no one wants same thing across the board. But let's say she is a spear user as the leaks points out , why not show it in the cutscene , same for Sara. But then the cutscene is a leak, could not be the final release or whatever, not much reason to duel on it yet , same for these leaks ...

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
dem leaks are NOT stopping as;djksaldjkas

They both look amazing... fuck, but if Kokomi is a 5* she will have to WAIT

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I don't really see the point of a separate thread because without leaks what would we even talk about?
"No prototype again this week"
"my artefact rolls are bad"
That's it

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
EVERY Inazuma character? I think the only way you can make this argument is if you're only looking at Eula from the waist up.

Every. Single. One.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017
Kokimi best new girl. Also finally not Cryo or Pyro.
Guess i have to skip Ayaka, i prefer both Kokimi and Yae. And ofc gonna get Yoimiya too.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Sara bow and Raiden Polearm are dissapointing to me. Wish one was sword and the other Claymore.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really see the point of a separate thread because without leaks what would we even talk about?
"No prototype again this week"
"my artefact rolls are bad"
That's it
We can talk about leaks just fine if people spoiler tag things. Specifically images. I don't really think it's fair to those who don't want to be see spoilers to just post images of future characters out in the open. But it seems like people are unable to do that which is why I'm on-board with a seperate thread. It makes no difference to me personally, but I feel bad because I know how annoying that feeling is.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Is there any actual basis to Fake Archon other than people coping that their nadeshiko expy doesn't look how they want her to?

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
oh wow, didn't expect to wake up and see a war between Mihoyo and the leakers lol.

About them, I still gonna save for Baal but ngl, I was expecting a better design. She looks a bit generic compared to Zhongli, that right away he looks pretty distinctive and cool.

Yoimiya looks cute, but I'll skip her, I'm not interested in Pyro characters for awhile.

Also, what a way to kill the 1.6 banners Mihoyo, specially Klee's banner lol.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any actual basis to Fake Archon other than people coping that their nadeshiko expy doesn't look how they want her to?
I just liked the idea the original poster made. Seemed like a cool story point and it made sense based on what we know about Baal's character.

But am I personally hoping it's true? Of course lol.

Party

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
At this point we should be happy that Mihoyo isn't sticking shorts on all the male characters.
Plenty of men have pants or shorts that are actually clothes unlike the women in the game that just get their skin to be recolored and we are supposed to pretend that is clothing. *Cough Ganyu Jean cough*

anemovision

Aug 8, 2018
oh no Gorou looks so cute.

they really need to speed up banners/content delivery.

can't believe I'm about to wait 2 days to wait another 21 days for klee's banner to finish to pull for kazuha and then theres these other 10 new chars who I can't pull for until 2024

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I agree. This is really lame. It's hard enough dodging spoilers on YouTube.

Alright, going forward I suggest any images of characters, Inazuma, weapons, artifacts etc. that are not yet revealed by Mihoyo themselves to be put in spoilers.

Last edited:

AkiraAkira

Dec 28, 2017

Your opinion is wrong and you're not allowed to have it! I respect the stan though. Every character needs love, and I do like Eula. Thigh-gaps can work but they feel really out of place on her, and the ass-crack riding hot pants are just not to my taste. The fact that I really like her outfit besides those two design choices makes the overall package feel that much worse. I'd rather them just gone full cheesecake, not this middling half cool and elegant/half pandery bullshit...which is probably why I love Rosaria and am lukewarm on Eula.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Just FYI, we took care of the issue in the discord and the main channels have had no leaks. Anything leaked and posted in the general channels gets deleted and users warned. So if you're looking to avoid spoilers, it's a pretty safe place

Status
Not open for further replies.