• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Nice comparison, but does anyone understand how they are "valuing" the Skyward Pride ER?

They're just adding in the 36.8% ER as ATK% in the calculations. Not very accurate, but it's hard to factor in ER% into these calculations. Being able to burst more often is very valuable for her of course.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I was 5 pulls away from 10, so I went against my better judgement and pulled 5 times, aiming either for Beidou (so mine could go to C6) or Xingqiu (currently C1).

Got Xinyan C2.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
Err.. is it me or unlocking a new realm in the tea pot doesn't actually allow you to generate more adeptal energy or I am misunderstanding it ?

Liv

Teyvat Traveler
Aug 20, 2019
I just got to trust rank 8 and unlocked a new realm. The realm currency gain afaik is tied to whichever realm has the highest adeptal energy.. I'm thinking of having one realm be my Bitcoin farm full of screens and purple furniture while having a proper home setup on the other realm.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
In case anyone still cares, here's full breakdown:

Awesome, surprised since I figured it would have been the other way around (Though I doubt my fav's would have made it here). Will more than likely pass on the event, Genshin has whole taken my "daily" time slot and I've only been sneaking in Honkai for the Anniversary and Hacker event with the intent of stopping there and then.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Err.. is it me or unlocking a new realm in the tea pot doesn't actually allow you to generate more adeptal energy or I am misunderstanding it ?

This is the rumor that I heard and that you will only ever be able to generate 30/hour no matter how many realms you have. So I've completely stopped crafting extra furniture now that I'm maxed out. Might stop all together once I get Rank 8 in a day or so. There's really no reason besides some achievements if you can't increase your income.

Oct 27, 2017
Comments like these are so dumb and disrespectful. It's fine to not like a certain design, we all have different tastes, but saying it took 5 min? Please...
And enlighten me, what about Kazuhas design makes you say it took 5 min? And no, "the head looks like Aether", is not a good argument in this case (most common complaint I've seen).
lol who am im disrespecting Mihoyo....
giphy.webp

i could of said
he looks

uninspired

bland

yes literally an Aether copy... you saying its not a good argument doesn't make it soo...

he's a sword Anemo

with an Aether face and Xiao's left over unused clothes...

so if that took more than 5 minutes than that's worse.

of course my comment was in a factious manner but you took it seriously but whatever...

cormags

Mar 1, 2020
To state the obvious, diversity in visual design has never been this game's strong suit, so I'm not sure why Kazuha is getting so much flack for looking like Aether.

I saw a screenshot of Eula and Jean and girl, that is the same person in a different wig. So

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
I just got to trust rank 8 and unlocked a new realm. The realm currency gain afaik is tied to whichever realm has the highest adeptal energy.. I'm thinking of having one realm be my Bitcoin farm full of screens and purple furniture while having a proper home setup on the other realm.
Yeah I just unlocked rank 8 so that's why I got that surprise, seems like a great way to not gives a good feeling of progression to the whole housing system.

Also make it very frustrating to see that we can't make enough energy to buy the weekly stuff from the realm depot ( mora, artifact xp, resin ) let alone do it while trying to rank up.

The Load limitation was already a cold shower, but with this additional limitation housing really become a very frustrating release for me.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's to encourage 1 realm to be the dump one for points, while you make the others look nice.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You do not get Adeptal Energy from other maps.

And yes, the store is a PITA. MHY really has to starve every resource, even when it makes stuff feel bad.

---

Also seems like MHY screwed up some of Eula's animations, and are getting lots of complaints on CN. Her normal attack string is missing animations for flow and has animation skips between her C1 and C2.

This is extra funny/ironic/dumb in this case because on CN for a while Eula was memed as being "rushed, copied Diluc" due to a lot of similar animations.

Last edited:

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
lol who am im disrespecting Mihoyo....
giphy.webp

i could of said
he looks

uninspired

bland

yes literally an Aether copy... you saying its not a good argument doesn't make it soo...

he's a sword Anemo

with an Aether face and Xiao's left over unused clothes...

so if that took more than 5 minutes than that's worse.

of course my comment was in a factious manner but you took it seriously but whatever...
I don't care about miHoYo, but I do care about artist / designers. And I still only see "he looks like Aether so it's bad/lazy/uninspired". Look at any character in Genshin and you will se stuff from other characters in their design. They all reuse certain parts. Using that logic Eula is just a mix of Razor (gameplay) and Kaeya (female version of the design). But hey I guess because people simp for Eula it's ok.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
Still on the subject of Teapot realm, why does some ( actually many ) of my building etc inventory is only available in a given Realm but not another ? is there some long ass delay between removing an building from a realm, and being able to use it in another ?

edit : actually the furniture are duplicated. Well I guess at least it makes having decent looking realm outside of the farm energy one, quite easy.

Last edited:

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
had a dream that all of inazuma was released in next patch to everyone's suprise

and also shneznaya

now i'm awake i guess the disappointment of real life is gonna make me quit the game goodbye forever

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, is the Adeptal Energy generation forever locked to the first map you selected?

I want to make Emerald Peak (my first map) the good looking one, and it will suck if it has to be the dumping ground.

Moara

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 25, 2017
I got hit with the Qiqi dupe summoning for Eula lol. She's the only standard 5* I have. Got her somewhat early at 54 draws in so not too mad about it. Still have a decent bit of primogems left after getting Eula.

evilalien

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, is the Adeptal Energy generation forever locked to the first map you selected?

I want to make Emerald Peak (my first map) the good looking one, and it will suck if it has to be the dumping ground.

No, you just need 20k energy in any one realm. Feel free to switch and make a new one your good looking one, but don't let the other drop below 20k (or just move 20k worth of stuff to the new one).

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
hearing that coin generation isn't unique to each realm is SUPER fuckin disappointing

i was thinkin once i got all built up it'd be about a guaranteed resin thing every day? who does that hurt!

stingy ass motherfuckers at mihoyo

kinda feelin like i wanna take a break or even quit, hm hm 🤔

tbh it's my fault tho i been BURNIN to get everyone fully ascended, i could just bring it back to casual levels, not bother with bosses for a while, i did run out of my mora/xp buffer cache, leylines for a while wouldn't be bad... hell, i'm drowning in weapon xp too so i don't even really care about getting the daily crystals! yeah this'll be a lot more chill

also kinda burned through the hangouts one every night or two, and while they're fun they sure added to my playtime...

can't wait for kazuha!!!

semi-related: managed to get the last couple windtrace challenges done while gettin the last coins - still love the mode, still annoyed it's gonna go away)

q (forget spelling) village was really fun, got it twice, climbing up that hill in the back rules, cause even if someone comesup you can jump off, double back while gliding, and get back up there... bonus if you climb up into the tree where the leaves hide you! so good lol, that's how i got the "no disguise win"

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
had a dream that all of inazuma was released in next patch to everyone's suprise

and also shneznaya

now i'm awake i guess the disappointment of real life is gonna make me quit the game goodbye forever

I have been grinding so many artifacts the last week that i actually dreamed about grinding artifacts, but even in the dream all the artifacts were shit so at least genisn's dreams have consistency.

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
hearing that coin generation isn't unique to each realm is SUPER fuckin disappointing

i was thinkin once i got all built up it'd be about a guaranteed resin thing every day? who does that hurt!

stingy ass motherfuckers at mihoyo

kinda feelin like i wanna take a break or even quit, hm hm 🤔

tbh it's my fault tho i been BURNIN to get everyone fully ascended, i could just bring it back to casual levels, not bother with bosses for a while, i did run out of my mora/xp buffer cache, leylines for a while wouldn't be bad... hell, i'm drowning in weapon xp too so i don't even really care about getting the daily crystals! yeah this'll be a lot more chill

also kinda burned through the hangouts one every night or two, and while they're fun they sure added to my playtime...

can't wait for kazuha!!!

semi-related: managed to get the last couple windtrace challenges done while gettin the last coins - still love the mode, still annoyed it's gonna go away)

q (forget spelling) village was really fun, got it twice, climbing up that hill in the back rules, cause even if someone comesup you can jump off, double back while gliding, and get back up there... bonus if you climb up into the tree where the leaves hide you! so good lol, that's how i got the "no disguise win"

what a whirlwind this post is

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
tbh it's my fault tho i been BURNIN to get everyone fully ascended,

TBH the one thing that makes Genshin playable is *patience*. The second I get impatient I'm completely tilted--because you run right into a wall & the only way to tear it down is to burn through resources, either the books/mora/fragile that you've been hoarding for months, or actual money. It's just a bad feeling coming and going.

That's why I wrote a post yesterday taking stock of what I'd been able to do w/ my characters since Zhongli released. To remind myself that even though it feels like we're parched in a desert and drinking from a thimble, progression isn't really *that* bad.

I almost did 10 pulls, but constantly exchanging primogems for fates does make it much easier to never pull. Seeing the lower numbers go down fast is a reality check. Thanks again for the idea, @deliquate!

Glad it worked for you :)

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
Also seems like MHY screwed up some of Eula's animations, and are getting lots of complaints on CN. Her normal attack string is missing animations for flow and has animation skips between her C1 and C2.

This is extra funny/ironic/dumb in this case because on CN for a while Eula was memed as being "rushed, copied Diluc" due to a lot of similar animations.
Hmm let's hope something comes out of this then.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone has a general idea of how a C0 Klee with Lost Prayer would compare to:
C2 Diluc with R4 Rainslasher
C6 Yanfei with Lost Prayer
C0 Hu Tao with any 4* Weapon
?

I think I'm going to pull for her but I have the aforementioned C2 Diluc so I'm curious about how she fares nowadays with extra competition from Yanfei and Hu Tao.
I kinda just want an excuse to finally use this Lost Prayer lol

cormags

Mar 1, 2020

Apologems coming yesss

Moara

â–² Legend â–²
Oct 25, 2017
Bold of you to assume we get consistent apologems for bug fixes anymore

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got some a "teapot spirit transformation" unlock today? I'm not sure what this is?

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019

I have c0 Klee and as soon as I got Hu Tao I traded artifacts and benched her for the Abyss. Doing that let me clear Floor 12 for the first time so she hasn't come off the bench since. She doesn't really work with Xingqiu because her attacks are slow and you want to be doing a lot charge attacks. Her burst is also kinda lame and doesn't stay on the field when she swaps off. The best thing about her is being able to break rock/ice shields without a claymore or geo character.

Her playstyle wasn't really for me, but I would give her trial a try and decide for yourself. I think you might actually like her if you're looking to replace Diluc, and use that 5* weapon finally. I had a Wolfs Gravestone and no Diluc so I pulled for Eula mostly to use that. Those 5* weapons give such satisfyingly high stat numbers :|

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
I have c0 Klee and as soon as I got Hu Tao I traded artifacts and benched her for the Abyss. Doing that let me clear Floor 12 for the first time so she hasn't come off the bench since. She doesn't really work with Xingqiu because her attacks are slow and you want to be doing a lot charge attacks. Her burst is also kinda lame and doesn't stay on the field when she swaps off. The best thing about her is being able to break rock/ice shields without a claymore or geo character.

Her playstyle wasn't really for me, but I would give her trial a try and decide for yourself. I think you might actually like her if you're looking to replace Diluc, and use that 5* weapon finally. I had a Wolfs Gravestone and no Diluc so I pulled for Eula mostly to use that. Those 5* weapons give such satisfyingly high stat numbers :|
I'm hoping to be able to play with her in the upcoming event as it seems to be letting you use characters you don't have. I vaguely remember liking her in her story quest trial but it's been way too long lol

Rickyrozay2o9

Dec 11, 2017
I've been saying this since day one but I hope they patch in 120fps on the pc version. This kind of upgrade alone would highten my enjoyment by quite a bit.

Last edited:

Xagarath

Oct 28, 2017
North-East England
C2 Diluc with R4 Rainslasher
C6 Yanfei with Lost Prayer
C0 Hu Tao with any 4* Weapon
?

I think I'm going to pull for her but I have the aforementioned C2 Diluc so I'm curious about how she fares nowadays with extra competition from Yanfei and Hu Tao.
I kinda just want an excuse to finally use this Lost Prayer lol
Klee has no downtime (compared to Hu Tao) and can attack from enough range to stay out of danger (compared to Diluc). She does lots of consistent numbers rather than a few massive ones. Downsides are being small, fragile and slightly more technical to play.
She's one of my favourite DPSs in playstyle but doesn't suit everyone.

SixtyFourBlades

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I need my VENGEMS!

So finally getting to play Eula's story quest and she's a dunce. In a cute kinda way. I don't need another DPS right now. I actually need to beef up my supports, but I would like to have Eula just because I like her personality lol. But alas! No vengems in sight.

jRPG

Dec 13, 2017
I've seen people talk about max roll or low roll when upgrading artifacts, is there anywhere this is explained? I'm looking to educate myself, but also a lot goes over my head, so if anyone can direct me to a relatively simple resource, I'd be incredibly grateful.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Hero's wit stash looking skinny... I am asking once again for a double leyline rewards week 😓

Deleted member 420

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if it was posted already but Zakharov from KQM made this Eula weapon comparison spreadsheet, still early days of testing / theorycrafting but it might be useful:

docs.google.com

Eula Weapon Comparison

Weapon Comparison DPS Weapon,R1,R2,R3,R4,R5 Song of Broken Pines,22,242,22,782,23,322,23,862,24,402 Wolf’s Gravestone,20,872,21,410,21,949,22,487,23,026 Skyward Pride (ignoring ER),18,535,18,902,19,269,19,637,20,004 Skyward Pride (with ER value),21,558,21,985,22,412,22,839,23,267 The Unforged (s...
What does "stacks" mean here? I've seen it in a few comparison sheets and I don't really understand it. Seen it in regards to artifacts as well.

tinthoh

Jan 13, 2018
I've seen people talk about max roll or low roll when upgrading artifacts, is there anywhere this is explained? I'm looking to educate myself, but also a lot goes over my head, so if anyone can direct me to a relatively simple resource, I'd be incredibly grateful.
Someone on Reddit posted the min and max values for each substat:

I hope that helps a bit!

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Early CN sales are in:

IMG-20210520-WA0159-1.png

Opened a tad higher than John Lee Rerun but Day 2 for Eula is a pretty sharp drop where rerun went up, and rerun had a bad weapon banner vs. this one which is quite solid. Looks like she's doing worse than the rerun all in all (or her weapon banner really flopped), but we'll have to wait a few days to see. Weakest new character banner in a while since Albedo or maybe even worse than him, and weakest new female addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.