• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Is it just me or do Eula's English voice lines convey a different feeling compared to the Chinese, Japanese and Korean audio? She sounds more sinister in English. I wouldn't know if the translation's accurate, but something feels off when I hear the voice lines in JP and read what she's apparently saying.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I know it won't happen, but I wish they'd change Ayaka's element to something else. We really don't need more ice characters. Maybe make her a water sword or something.

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Another C0 Eula /w SS R2 test I did, this time with Bennett.

Bennett's Q seems to affect her Q explosion when doing her optimal rotation, even after Bennett's Q expire.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Did 40 rolls, No Eula for me. Those rolls were pretty trash overall though

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
For anyone with the adeptal abode teapot--if you move your house, does the location of the traveling merchant move as well? I'm a little tempted to move my house to the highest island but I'm not going to if that means the traveling merchant is really far away.

Super happy for everyone pulling Eula but I can tell that this next stretch of the game is going to be a challenge for me. I definitely do not want Klee or Kazuha, but it looks like there are several that I *will* want on the horizon afterwards--which means I *really* need to save, but I'm *just* tempted enough by Eula to think I should throw a few pulls her way before the drought of the next patch.

I just need to make sure my savings keep going up instead of down.
The traveling merchant picks any island available to you, regardless of where your house is. If you're talking about floating abode, you should definitely place your house on the highest island so that you can just fly down to the lower islands.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If I'm saving in Ayaka is it wise to pull for Eula?
Ayaka is at least one patch away, but she could come in 1.7/2.0, along with Yoimiya/Yae. You can earn around a 50/50 pull with each patch (assuming you do your dailies and everything that's offered, and have the WP enabled), so assuming she's not the first character release of 1.7/2.0 and you have the primogems from both 1.6 and 1.7/2.0, you should be fine. That being said, if they drop her in the first part of the patch and you fail the 50/50, it could be messy.

Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Boys Club Rhetoric; Prior Warning for the Same
Spent 20 wishes, fresh from getting Zhongli:
• Beidou
• Firegirl
• 2 weapons

Meh. Really like Eula's ass, but it is just not meant to be.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I returned after my long break to cash in my saved primos. It took exactly all 10,000 of them to get Eula. Bit weird being able to spend all that in a few mins... poof gone.

Now that the urge to log in daily has gone I think I'll just take advantage of the double leyline rewards for the week, level her and retire till chasm / Inazuma.

okita

Oct 25, 2017

I would say no if you have to go from zero pity and it's a 50/50 next and you want to guarantee her, if you want to try the 50/50 only might be fine, if it's a guaranteed you probably might bounce back by the time she comes in.

But I would wait the 1.6 patch stream just to make sure there is no surprises

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I got all the ascension stuff for Eula over the last few weeks
Still super back and forth on pulling, I felt the same as with Hu Tao, but Hu Tao was easier to just go heck it and try because it was 50/50
For some reason having that guarantee available makes me way more reluctant to use it.
Kazuha makes me feel the same. A character I wouldn't mind having but doesn't make me want to use the guarantee.
I REALLY want 1.7 character leaks lol.

Also is it me or are Primos feeling mad stingy this patch?

Last edited:

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If I pull Eula early before I use up all my fates I'll move over to the trap banner and try for the claymore. All gained primos after that will go to the weapon banner until it's over or I get that weapon.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean you could always wait three weeks and by then maybe we'll know the next two banners.
It won't really help in this case, since we already know the potential next banners (Klee re-run and Kazuha). What we need are what's after those, and we likely won't discover that until 1.6 releases (and Eula's banner ends).

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
yan fei is so incredibly fun!

most fun character in a long time

gonna have to wait ages for another fun one at this rate

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
It won't really help in this case, since we already know the potential next banners (Klee re-run and Kazuha). What we need are what's after those, and we likely won't discover that until 1.6 releases (and Eula's banner ends).

Oh right we do, well in that case that's such a long time that I think people should just pull Eula if they don't want those ones.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh right we do, well in that case that's such a long time that I think people should just pull Eula if they don't want those ones.
Until they drop Fire Ganyu (i.e., Yoimiya), Ayaka, Yae and Raiden in a row, and you have to full pity all of them. I'm taking no chances, so I'm hoarding everything!

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
yan fei is so incredibly fun!

most fun character in a long time

gonna have to wait ages for another fun one at this rate

I really want her, but I don't want to pull until the Eula banner. Will she become a part of the standard 4* pool next patch?

Witch of Miracles

One Winged Slayer
Jun 13, 2019
United Kingdom
I'm glad I have no interest in Ayaka so if she and Yoimiya both do come in 1.7 (according to some leakers) I will have an easy decision to make there.

Also glad 1.6 is only Kazuha and Klee, the easiest skip patch ever

Nov 8, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
wait wait wait wait waaaait. . Butt jiggle physics?

Future-Hedfis.jpg

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Yanfei is my new favorite character, i like her so much i used a crown to get her normal attack to level 10, she hits hard for a four star character.
was thinkin bout crowning her too i'm having so much fun

gosh!

I really want her, but I don't want to pull until the Eula banner. Will she become a part of the standard 4* pool next patch?
you're makin the wrong choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yes she will be

wait wait wait wait waaaait. . Butt jiggle physics?
sneezing wasn't enough

she needs to sneeze out her ass next

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
Yanfei is my new favorite character, i like her so much i used a crown to get her normal attack to level 10, she hits hard for a four star character.
Gonna do this too once I get the boss talent mats, I was more excited when I pulled her than when I got Zhongli. I've been trying her with Xingqiu, Beidou and Diona, and it's too much fun (when I can get their bursts up).

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
No seriously, how many new DPS banners do we need? More god tier enablers, like Xingqui please. Like all my gems for a fire enabler on par with Xingqui. Xiangling isn't cutting it.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, people complained why Mondstadters aren't even trying to pronounce German right when it is supposed to be inspired by it.
Mihoyo: Okay, let's have the characters start speaking random German out of the blue. I gotta say both Amber and Eula's voice actors pronounced it quite well.

Last edited:

hutna

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I won't be able to get my CEO of Geo to C2. :( I'm about 60 wishes into 50/50 pity and he didn't show up and I am out of primogems. I really would've liked his shield after a burst and for all teammates.

My Lord has forsaken me! D:
I was able to scrape together two more wishes and to say my wishes I went to the highest peak of Guyun, where Rex Lapis stood mighty and victorious over all his foes...and he still didn't answer my prayers. All I was given was a Diona constellation.

I had nearly the EXACT same experience. My wife and I play a ton co-op so C2 would have been very nice. Started with C0 Zhongli and ended up with C1 Zhongli, C1 Yanfei, C3 Noelle and C6 Diona (I didn't even have her before 1.5) the final constellation of whom I got as my final pull after scrounging up primos this morning. I now have 1 primogem left with no future characters or weapons I want in sight. Time to save up for Zhongli re-run 2 Geo Boogaloo.

Party

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
Talents are lvl 9/6/9

EOrl4Ry.png
Thanks for sharing! Those are definitely some god tier artifact rolls haha. Are you looking to eventually move to 4 piece pale flame set which everyone has been saying is the best? But honestly with the numbers on those artifacts and the numbers you are hitting in abyss (which actually I just remembered that floor 12 doesn't actually have a phys buff right now), I doubt you really need to change anything.

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for sharing! Those are definitely some god tier artifact rolls haha. Are you looking to eventually move to 4 piece pale flame set which everyone has been saying is the best? But honestly with the numbers on those artifacts and the numbers you are hitting in abyss (which actually I just remembered that floor 12 doesn't actually have a phys buff right now), I doubt you really need to change anything.

Yeah I don't really wanna use pale flame because without her C2 it's quite annoying to keep the passive up, it is better, but it requires to pretty much play perfectly, say you get stunned, or frozen, or swap to another character for too long, etc. You can loose the stacks and therefore loose both the 25% phys damage boost, and the 18% ATK, and have to use 2 E to get the bonus back up.

18% ATK isn't worth all the hassle you have to go through to keep the stacks up 🤣 I'd rather get a perma 50% phys boost that doesn't require me to do anything special, if I had C2 Eula i'd def go for Pale flame though

Party

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah I don't really wanna use pale flame because without her C2 it's quite annoying to keep the passive up, it is better, but it requires to pretty much play perfectly, say you get stunned, or frozen, or swap to another character for too long, etc. You can loose the stacks and therefore loose both the 25% phys damage boost, and the 18% ATK, and have to use 2 E to get the bonus back up.

18% ATK isn't worth all the hassle you have to go through to keep the stacks up 🤣 I'd rather get a perma 50% phys boost that doesn't require me to do anything special, if I had C2 Eula i'd def go for Pale flame though
Hm yeah. I would also much rather play her without having to worry about yet another set of stacks to build damage and prefer a flat phys damage boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.