• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Begaria

Oct 27, 2017
Maaaan, GI's housing system isn't anything like Animal Crossing (and that's a good thing). More of you need to go play Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2, because GI is far closer to those building mechanics.

esserius

Oct 26, 2017
My Zhongli. What an HP god! :D

0ont5f1f5e3y6sjzg.jpg

Huh?
The PS5 version, Zhongli's awesome new quest and boss, the housing system and the imo super fun Windtrace event made 1.5 pretty exciting to me.
Maybe I should make a support Zhongli and a DPS Ningguang... hmmmm...

And yeah, I guess it's fair to say that Zhongli's quests are always awesome. I'm pretty indifferent about the implementation of housing and while Windtrace is fun it's not really what I'm looking for (challenging combat modes).

edit: btw, is he using Black Tassel?

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maaaan, GI's housing system isn't anything like Animal Crossing (and that's a good thing). More of you need to go play Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2, because GI is far closer to those building mechanics.
I just wish you could actually enter any of the buildings that aren't your mansion. They're just props right now, which makes the whole thing feel kinda hollow.

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
MHY to their female character designer: hey we heard you like thighs, short pants, and pantyhoses, you are hired.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
I jumped on the friendship card bandwagon, and today my hu tao reached friendship ten. I'm replacing her with Xiao, who was at 7 when I got hu tao and is still at 7. First time i've switched out my *most* useful character for a different one in the name of friendship points, we'll see if it sticks.

I like Xiao and unlike with most of my characters he's pretty stacked--i got the jade spear as my first 5 star from the standard banner, which is why i tried pulling for him in the first place, i got lucky with artifacts--but Anemo is just not ideal for DPS and whittling down mage shields without reactions is a chore.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
I jumped on the friendship card bandwagon, and today my hu tao reached friendship ten. I'm replacing her with Xiao, who was at 7 when I got hu tao and is still at 7. First time i've switched out my *most* useful character for a different one in the name of friendship points, we'll see if it sticks.

This is the way. It's always fun to try new team comps and I still pull out Ganyu for battle events and the abyss. I just wish there were artifacts loadouts per character. I switch out all the artifacts when I bring a new person on to the team and it gets annoying having to swap back for Abyss or even remembering what original artifacts they had equipped in the first place.

Peradam

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Jan 11, 2018
So many priority/proximity issues that need addressing, cooking's up there. I've accidentally used condensed resin on ley lines whilst mashing square on controller to collect loot, so now I'm super careful when doing that.

Using Yanfei to break ore directly in front of her and she sends a fireball a mile away which aggros a group of hilichurls. Feels bad. (related: her fireballs can perform a 90-degree turn to hit an enemy, but she can't aim for shit when I need to light a fire .__.)

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

I kinda wish I could just tear the walls down and live in the space void, but alas.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the in game censoring of "Taiwan" should absolutely be abolished.

Unless they're talking about the Rosaria's boobs thing. If so, holy shit get over it.
I can't imagine it's anything but the latter... tho I'd love to be wrong!

it's funny reading through those comments, too, like half the posts have what seem like completely random censoring, it's weird

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Weren't people getting "lol" censored? Looks like the filter has gone overboard.

OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
This is beautiful:

E1ibc1MVkAEzjYW

By https://twitter.com/Nkyamii

It is based on the Liyue concert video:

Also, has the official banner reveal been shared in this or the other thread?

E1VjZjyVEAMTkhi

Xingyiu is the only character on that banner that I want. I really want his C6. The other characters I don't use and Xinyan I even already have at C6. I wonder if I should just skip the Eula banner and hope to get Xingqiu's C6 from the shop. It's got to be his turn soon again, right?

NioA

Dec 16, 2019
I wonder if I should just skip the Eula banner and hope to get Xingqiu's C6 from the shop. It's got to be his turn soon again, right?
IIRC he and Ninnguang were on the shop on March, meaning that you'll have to wait until September to get him again. Maybe you could try a 10 pulls and hope for the best.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
So ready to roll tomorrow. Never thought I'd see the day where I have 16,000 primos. Sat out every banner since Hu Tao except for 11 rolls to get Rosaria and Yanfei (which was very lucky I was expecting to blow more).

I actually stopped buying Welkin and the BP last month because there's just nothing I wanted to spend primos on. Trying out that F2P income life.

I have c5 XQ and XY and c3 Beidou. Hopefully I win the 50/50 before I get too many dupes but I'm prepared for the worst.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
Reading all these posts about saving, I'm reminded of why I convert my primos to wishes. Partly because that's my ~system~ (every time I get 320 primos I buy two wishes, spend one & save one), but partly because I have exactly the kind of hamster brain that would see a big number and think, "Wow thousands of gems! I'm set! I can totally spend them!" Converting them to wishes makes the number smaller & keeps me from getting really reckless.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe it. They actually did it.

Finally! Finally I can stop worrying about the security of my account (even though I took all of the previous appropriate measures)!

I wonder how many of us are in this thread saying things like "I'm going to skip Eula banner tbh" knowing full well we have only 2,000 gems stored up and wouldn't be getting her anyway

I'm going to skip Eula banner tbh
I have a little under 32k primogems. I'm skipping Eula, despite her character looking interesting to me.

The next two characters I pull for are Ayaka and Raiden. Maaaaaaaaaaayve Yoimiya, if she's Fire Ganyu.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
Reading all these posts about saving, I'm reminded of why I convert my primos to wishes. Partly because that's my ~system~ (every time I get 320 primos I buy two wishes, spend one & save one), but partly because I have exactly the kind of hamster brain that would see a big number and think, "Wow thousands of gems! I'm set! I can totally spend them!" Converting them to wishes makes the number smaller & keeps me from getting really reckless.
Yeah my process is to get 800 primos and convert them to 5 fates. It's about the right kind of rhythm of frequent enough to build a habit but long enough to feel like a goal. And being able to see exactly how many pulls I have is good for avoiding that big numbers illusion.

deliquate

Teyvat Traveler
Feb 25, 2021
Yeah my process is to get 800 primos and convert them to 5 fates. It's about the right kind of rhythm of frequent enough to build a habit but long enough to feel like a goal. And being able to see exactly how many pulls I have is good for avoiding that big numbers illusion.

What do you do with the five fates?

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
Ok so I used to play the game on my PS4 back then and never really had any luck with it (my only 5 star was Qiqi, which was good but like... yeah).

Anyway, fast forward to now and I had to move out of my country to work and decided to start a new account on mobile just because that was where I could play it (only brought my Switch with me and we all know that version is never coming lol). Out of nowhere I had the best luck ever and rolled a Diluc, Keqing, Yanfei and ZhongLi in a couple of pulls. I am having so much more fun with the game now, holy shit. Zhongli is ridiculously OP. lol

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Windchase is fun except when I'm the hunter and have no idea wtf to do
Run around spamming the capture button and hope you get lucky, then when the favor spawns get it immediately because it's pretty much an auto win unless you still have all three to get and they're at separate corners of the map or something.

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone give me a recap and info dump:
• What is this artifact 4 for 1 thing, when is it out
• Is there any update on Eula power level?
• Any good events for primogems in the remaining patch?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All set with 70 fates which should be enough to get the 100% pity. Qiqi was my 50/50 but I didn't have her so that was a good 50/50. I'll wait for Yanfei to go into the general pool as I didn't want to screw up my 100% on the next pity.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Is it too late to get all the primogem rewards from the new hide and seek event, if I'm only starting it today?

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Never thought of doing this, I like the approach. I like to know how many wishes I have and this makes it much easier to know at a glance.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Now that we'll (finally) have 2FA, we need that party swap bound to a button (or buttons).

Status
Not open for further replies.