• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
"John, dinner is rea.........."

Sem-t-tulo.png

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
This seems perfect for a multi-cat household. One can sleep inside the mouth while the others sleep on the tongue.

(we have a open-mouthed shark cat bed and it's always hilarious).

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
This seems perfect for a multi-cat household. One can sleep inside the mouth while the others sleep on the tongue.

(we have a open-mouthed shark cat bed and it's always hilarious).

One of my cats would just chew up Gengar's arms or ears. I bought a Mimikyu plush for my son and it lasted a year before someone was careless and didn't put it away properly, so the cat chewed its ears off :(

neroxyr

Nov 14, 2018
The Metapod sleeping bag sure was a hit to bring Gengar into it. Japanese are crazy funny weird. Love it!!!
Pokemon-Metapod-Sleeping-Bag-Siliconera-2-710x400.jpg

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
I swear someone might have an idea with this, but with Gardevoir instead, and that part won't be a tongue anymore.

Oct 31, 2017
That thing is way too short but if I were back in the States and not my tiny ass Japanese apartment I'd definitely consider grabbing one for my cat to sleep in. Asking price way too high though.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
The Giant Snorlax bean bag, i can understand but this? thats just what? HUH? someone is getting cheap thrills off this, and knowing others have it too