• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Buggy Loop

Oct 27, 2017
Please, Ultrawide screen support and unlocked framerate and i'm in ! Panzer Dragoon in 21:9 @ 120 fps, you have my cash day 1.

golem

Oct 25, 2017
Smells like Game Pass. Would be cool if they added 120fps for next gen.

Still waiting for my physical Switch version to show up

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Played it on Stadia and I was surprised at how good of a job they did with the art. It may not feel AAA but it really felt like a nice touch up of the original. I ordered a physical Switch copy but might sell it if it gets a physical version on PS4 too. Can't wait for Zwei!

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Glad to finally hear this is finally coming, I've been avoiding the Switch version since I want it on PC.

And yes, please do support this, we need a Panzer Dragoon Saga remake.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When Zwei though.

Don't leave me hanging, you guys. I need transforming dragons in HD.

MufausaThe3rd

Dec 1, 2017
The game is extremely short and doesn't have much gameplay value. Just saying this as someone who "beta tested" the Switch version. 60FPS should have been in from the get-go. But it will be nice to play with KB+M for this game. I can't justify $30 CAD price tag though for how short it is. I was able to finish the game within an hour of my stream. It was my first time ever playing a Panzer Dragoon game as well.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
The game is extremely short and doesn't have much gameplay value. Just saying this as someone who "beta tested" the Switch version. 60FPS should have been in from the get-go. But it will be nice to play with KB+M for this game. I can't justify $30 CAD price tag though for how short it is. I was able to finish the game within an hour of my stream. It was my first time ever playing a Panzer Dragoon game as well.
I mean that's true of the original games and I paid full price for them all back in the day. Rail shooters are all about the replay, and PD in particular to soak in the world, the art design and the music.

Hutchie

Oct 27, 2017
When Zwei though.

Don't leave me hanging, you guys. I need transforming dragons in HD.

probably next summer or later considering theyre still working on pd1 for other formats.

Zwei will be bought day 1. I really hope that they have an option to play the game with original graphics

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
im playing zwei and saga currently using yaba sanshiro with enhanced resolution on my shield tv and it looks really good. Wonder how the remake for zwei will look.

Narpas Sword0

Oct 28, 2017
As a saturn/pd/PDZ owner, I feel the complaints about this remake were overstated, even at launch. And the patch resolved basically every issue. The resolution reduction for 60fps was pretty rough on switch but that obviously won't be a problem here.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
I'll get it regardless, good to see Zwei is being remade as well. I am surprised Orta isn't on Steam or Gamepass last I checked. Orta does have the best gameplay. Not hoping too much for a PDS remake, but that, done well would be something.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll get it regardless, good to see Zwei is being remade as well. I am surprised Orta isn't on Steam or Gamepass last I checked. Orta does have the best gameplay. Not hoping too much for a PDS remake, but that, done well would be something.

Orta's just leaving Game Pass last I read. It's still for sale on the Xbox store though.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
As a saturn/pd/PDZ owner, I feel the complaints about this remake were overstated, even at launch. And the patch resolved basically every issue. The resolution reduction for 60fps was pretty rough on switch but that obviously won't be a problem here.
I still think they messed with the art style too much, most notably on the first level. The color balancing on some levels is off too - the second level is just super blown out and contrasty. Team Andromeda's visual design was flawless, you shouldn't touch it - you should only do your best to re-create it.

But it's definitely a worthwhile remake and I'm happy to double dip in the hopes that Sega sits up and takes notice and makes a full new one and/or a complete anthology.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
25 US and EUR, already available

Panzer Dragoon: Remake

A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards On a far, lone planet, you encounter two dragons awaken from the ancient times. Armed with a deadly gun from the past, and the guidance of your armored...

Panzer Dragoon: Remake

Uma nova versão refeita do jogo Panzer Dragoon – fiel ao original, com gráficos e controlos melhorados que se adequam aos padrões de jogo modernos Num planeta distante e solitário, encontrarás dois dragões dos tempos antigos acordados. Armado com uma arma mortífera do passado e a orientação do...

If this was released at the same Steam price i would have bought it but it's expensive as it is.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll have to go after this, just so Saga gets a chance of ever being updated.

People will lose their minds if Panzer Dragoon Saga ever gets remade. It would have to be a hefty rework - the models were SO low poly. But that would be big. Like Gradia or Tales big.